Princess Bride Mafia

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: S. Morgenstern

Akaslickster

Itachi-san - voting for Mekal

Prince_Marth85 – dead (killed by Roberts)

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter

Woon

Mekal

Cherry Lane

Prof. Templeton

Yoruichi-san - voting for Yoruichi-san

Dms172

Star_Tiger - voting for Mekal

There's no real reason that I'm voting for Mekal, just want to see what he has to say :P Plus, I'm hoping that a goodie with more info will vote for someone he/she knows is a baddie, and so far, the only two voted people are Y-san and Mekal. Y-san is just making me very, very :wacko: and I have no clue what role she has. I believe Mekal hasn't said anything since Itachi voted for him, so that gets me a bit <_< My current vote is completely guess, so I'm most likely going to change it if someone else looks more suspicious. Just wanted to get my vote in 'cause I probably don't have time later :P

Oh...I have my reasons (although I was hoping no one would come out and explain like CL did...oh well...)...I'll explain later in the day...hehe ;P

Forgot dms's vote...

Akaslickster

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter

Woon

Mekal

Cherry Lane

Prof. Templeton

Dms172 - voting for Yoruichi-san

And Prof. T, I'm not sure if it's b/c you haven't played many mafia games (or b/c of another more sinister reason which I will explain later :P), but if Itachi is smart and experienced enough that if he were Valerie he wouldn't get himself killed with the random immediate vote for a baddie...

O.K. I guess i didn't get your hint before (I thought that phear guy was it), but I understand now. So I'll go along for now.

Akaslickster

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter

Woon

Mekal

Cherry Lane

Prof. Templeton - voting for Yoruichi-san

Sorry, Y-san, I thought it was obvious.

And Prof. T, I'm not sure if it's b/c you haven't played many mafia games (or b/c of another more sinister reason which I will explain later :P), but if Itachi is smart and experienced enough that if he were Valerie he wouldn't get himself killed with the random immediate vote for a baddie...

I can think of two explanations for Itachi-s vote. One makes him a baddie, the other a clever innocent. But without the voting discussion, I don't know which.

Since PG is fussing about votes, I'll go ahead and post mine:

Akaslickster

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter

Woon

Mekal

Cherry Lane - voting for Yoruichi-san

I can think of two explanations for Itachi-s vote. One makes him a baddie, the other a clever innocent. But without the voting discussion, I don't know which.

Akaslickster

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter voting for Mekal

Woon

Mekal

I am voting for mekal because I htink he is a baddie.

If Ysan is not a baddie then I dont get why we would vote for her. Unless she is a very good character that cant die by a lynch.

But then we would be wasting a lynch kill on a good player when we could be going after a baddie player.

So does Ysan want us to waste a vote = she is a baddie?

And if Itachi is who I think he is...I agree that he may have gotten himself targeted for a kill tonight.

Or he could be planning on us thinking that...he is a really good player...

If Ysan is not a baddie then I dont get why we would vote for her. Unless she is a very good character that cant die by a lynch.

But then we would be wasting a lynch kill on a good player when we could be going after a baddie player.

I don't think Y-san would want us to lynch her if she really ends up being a baddie... wouldn't it be better for us goodies to accuse a goodie whether than definitely getting a baddie? Or maybe she's using opposite phsychology (making herself seem suspicious hoping others would dismiss it and think she's innocent)... <_< Atm, I have no clue what Y-san is doing :P

Akaslickster

Brandonb - voting for Mekal

Frozen_in_Fire

Woon

Mekal

just b/c I want to learn something today and not allow it to be a total waste.

Akaslickster

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter

Woon

Mekal

Actually, I was talking about Prof. T's assertion about Itachi voting for Mekal b/c he is Valerie...;P

And I'm glad you got it...but you forgot one thing ;)...I'll explain the rest later though...

Akaslickster

Brandonb

Frozen_in_Fire

Woon

Mekal

I am voting for mekal because I htink he is a baddie.

And if Itachi is who I think he is...I agree that he may have gotten himself targeted for a kill tonight.

Or he could be planning on us thinking that...he is a really good player...

Then why aren't you voting for me then?

Akaslickster

Frozen_in_Fire

Woon

Mekal

just b/c I want to learn something today and not allow it to be a total waste.

Oh, Bb...but I've learned plenty...I have two very good suspects right now...and 2 kinda suspects...well, make that 3...hehe ;P

I am getting a bit annoyed at the inactives. We cant really play unless we all take part.

Slick where are you? I remember you state that you could play as much but this is

unusual for you to be gone so much.

Woon? Whats up bud? Or are you hiding from me because you killed my man?

Plus, if you all dont post I cant figure out who the baddies are!

Now, I dont really think that mekal is bad cause why would Vizzini go after him if

he was good? But Ysan has me totally confused. If she is Fezzik she cant be lynched but will be out of

commission for a day and night. If this is right then I would rather lynch her and not loose

Mekal who could be a goodie.

Akaslickster

Frozen_in_Fire

CrazyPainter voting for Yoruichi-san

Woon

Mekal

Im voting for ysan because I think she wont die in the lynch and I dont want to kill

an innocent/goodie..as I think mekal might be.

edit: remove quote tag

Edited by crazypainter

Akaslickster-voting for Mekal

Frozen_in_Fire

Woon

Mekal

I had someone else in mind but, too late now, it is one or the other. :( EDIT CP change to Y-san. I worked today. :P

Edited by akaslickster

Akaslickster-voting for Mekal

Frozen_in_Fire

Woon - voting for Yoruichi-san

Mekal

I still try to figure what Y-san trying to do but as for now, I will fulfill your wish to see what will happen. <_<

At the risk of being added to Y-san's suspect list (if I'm not there already), I'm thinking about switching my vote to Mekal for the same reason Brandonb said. Also we haven't heard from Mekal at all today. What's up Bud? Maybe it's better to go out on a limb then to lynch someone and not learn anything before the next night. Y-san seems to have a plan in mind, but I can't see it just yet. I'm torn.

At the risk of being added to Y-san's suspect list (if I'm not there already), I'm thinking about switching my vote to Mekal for the same reason Brandonb said. Also we haven't heard from Mekal at all today. What's up Bud? Maybe it's better to go out on a limb then to lynch someone and not learn anything before the next night. Y-san seems to have a plan in mind, but I can't see it just yet. I'm torn.

I see it. I see it all :P

I disagree. I'm pretty sure Mekal's innocent. But even if I wasn't, I don't like the idea of a random lynch where we potentially lose an innocent over a non-lynch.

What do we have against Mekal, anyway. Itachi made a random comment about a white horse. That's it. So unless someone has some evidence, the choice of Mekal looks random...or worse.

Itachi, if you continue with your vote for Mekal without any indication of why, I'll have to consider you a baddie. The others are mostly bandwagon votes.

I disagree. I'm pretty sure Mekal's innocent. But even if I wasn't, I don't like the idea of a random lynch where we potentially lose an innocent over a non-lynch.

What do we have against Mekal, anyway. Itachi made a random comment about a white horse. That's it. So unless someone has some evidence, the choice of Mekal looks random...or worse.

Itachi, if you continue with your vote for Mekal without any indication of why, I'll have to consider you a baddie. The others are mostly bandwagon votes.

Cl, about itachi's white horse comment I think he is refering to the last night post when valerie is looking out the window.

Do you mean that itachi could be a baddie? I dont see it but I will look closer...

As for now I am sticking with my vote for ysan cause I dont think it will hurt us and I htink killing mekal will.

I agree with CL. I think she sees the same thing I do now. But innocents, thinking about it: from the probabilities and from past experience, it is much more likely that the random bandwagon on Day 1 is for an innocent. So your choices are either to lynch me knowing it won't hurt the innocents any (and will buy me protection ;)) or to lynch someone who has a much higher probability of being an innocent than a baddie, especially since we know he can't be Vizzini...(actually that brings up another one of my points which I will explain in the next post)

Anyways, my experience with randomly lynching someone just for inactivity (especially as it looks to me that Mekal just hasn't been on BD at all) has been bad...but I will explain everything fully soon.