BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fox Network Fight

dms172

Oh yeah I forgot that Bart can manipulate a killing role.

DMS can you refresh our memories, if Bart chooses to do such does it randomly get chosen between Maggie and Bob or just Bob?

I know FIF needs to go. But since the win conditions have changed there's a potential that hes could possibly be useful for the night post in that he could potentially kill off Bob :)

I don't know about the rest of you but I need some defenses before I choose who I'm voting for. Kat, my dear, you are unfortunately #1 on my list.

Also for tonight: Dr. Hibbert, if we can successfully figure out who Bart is protect him tonight, he'll need it. Bart depending on what dms says I'd say manipulate a Killing role. Marge can you protect me for the night post depending on the results of the lynch? Maggie if we all choose not to lynch Frozen kill him tonight. I think that covers it. Bob....be careful, we closing in on you. Stewie, why don't you make yourself useful and wipe my butt :) Sorry had to throw in a quote there :)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I forgot that Bart can manipulate a killing role.

DMS can you refresh our memories, if Bart chooses to do such does it randomly get chosen between Maggie and Bob or just Bob?

I know FIF needs to go. But since the win conditions have changed there's a potential that hes could possibly be useful for the night post in that he could potentially kill off Bob :)

I don't know about the rest of you but I need some defenses before I choose who I'm voting for. Kat, my dear, you are unfortunately #1 on my list.

Also for tonight: Dr. Hibbert, if we can successfully figure out who Bart is protect him tonight, he'll need it. Bart depending on what dms says I'd say manipulate a Killing role. Marge can you protect me for the night post depending on the results of the lynch? Maggie if we all choose not to lynch Frozen kill him tonight. I think that covers it. Bob....be careful, we closing in on you. Stewie, why don't you make yourself useful and wipe my butt :) Sorry had to throw in a quote there :)

... Why do you have to steal my ideas lol. Thats pretty much what I said in my earlier post and after due deliberation during school time, Kat is getting my vote aswell for now. Prove yourself wrong

Unlike you people, I don't think Kat's Bob. That wouldn't make much sense since her goal is to kill off Bart, Krusty and Stewie, so why would she be so pushy to kill off Rainthinker, leading to people getting suspicious about her? I'm leaning towards her being Lisa, since she most likely knew who Rainthinker was. I don't think she's Bart because she could just kill off Rainthinker without outing herself in the votes.

Also, Impervious, what proof do you have against FIF? All I see so far is that he didn't vote for Lemony and you saying that he has to go <_<

Edited by star_tiger

Unlike you people, I don't think Kat's Bob. That wouldn't make much sense since her goal is to kill off Bart, Krusty and Stewie, so why would she be so pushy to kill off Rainthinker, leading to people getting suspicious about her? I'm leaning towards her being Lisa, since she most likely knew who Rainthinker was. I don't think she's Bart because she could just kill off Rainthinker without outing herself in the votes.

Also, Impervious, what proof do you have against FIF? All I see so far is that he didn't vote for Lemony and you saying that he has to go <_<

I just 'know' :)

Guys, I'm bart :rolleyes: I manipulated (can't remember who, let me check my PM's) and found out that Rainthinker was a baddie. I knew that being obvious in my kill would confirm my innocence, I wasn't counting on being discovered. That's why I need protection tonight, I'm here to be used by the innocents.

<(^-^)>

And the simpsons slowly reveal themselves....

The way you say it makes me suspicious of you being the last surviving evil guy...you seem very happy that the Simpsons are revealing themselves...possibly finding targets to kill tonight because you are Stewie? <_<

Ugh, I'm becoming paranoid... :P

The way you say it makes me suspicious of you being the last surviving evil guy...you seem very happy that the Simpsons are revealing themselves...possibly finding targets to kill tonight because you are Stewie? <_<

Yes you are. A bit too paranoid. If you've read my last few posts you'd clearly know who I am. :)

That and I pretty much revealed myself when I was pushing for everyone to take out lemony (Lois) If I was Stewie, why would I push to have the only saving role for that team killed?

Yeah, I have to back Impervious on this one. Oh and before anyone say its because I'm a badie sticking up for a baddie - theres only 1 bad guy left... ;)

Ok, ok, you guys convinced me <_<

So, who are the suspects? There's FIF, but that's all I've heard so far. And is it day or night? :wacko: Too many mafias...my brain is starting to buzz :P

Day now... we need to start a lynch ;)

Just to get this started, I'm voting for FIF. This is a blatant guess, and the only thing I have to back this up is Impervious' accusations. Please don't take this seriously. Just getting the ball rolling... ;)

Producer:dms172

1)ST -voting for FIF

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

6)Limeliam - (killed by bob) (lois)

7)Lemonymelon - (Lynched) (peter)

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker - (killed by Bob)(Brian)

10)Impervious

11)Peace Out - (killed by Maggie and Stewie) (krusty)

12)Lexi*Penguin

1)ST - FIF

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

8)SomeGuy

10)Impervious - voting for ST

12)Lexi*Penguin

Sorry Star, I still don't have enough proof as to who you are. You've said some things that have made me suspicious.

edit: added Star's choice + color combo

also, star if you can convince me I'll change my vote.

Edited by Impervious

1)ST - FIF

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

8)SomeGuy

12)Lexi*Penguin

Sorry Star, I still don't have enough proof as to who you are. You've said some things that have made me suspicious.

OK, I don't want to say just "trust me" or "I'm a goodie" (ALTHOUGH I AM!)

Impervious, what do you want me to say? You gave no examples of me being suspicious. I could always blurt out my role, but I don't really want to risk it since I have a somewhat major part in the Simpson family. All I'm asking is for you to give me some evidence of what makes me seem so suspicious :P

1)ST - FIF

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

8)SomeGuy

10)Impervious - ST

12)Lexi*Penguin

I'm going to back up Star on this, and say that I have a good reason to think that she is a goodie. Are you certain about FIF Impervious? I would be willing to follow your suggestion again, though it sounds like two of the living people have spying roles, and one of them could easily be Bob.

Edited by SomeGuy

1)ST - FIF

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay - voting for ST

8)SomeGuy

12)Lexi*Penguin

God knows how he is doing it, but Impervious has been a very effective player on the simpsons team this game managing to remove 2 Family Guy members with 2 "guesses". He has given us reason to believe that FIF is Stewie (naturally becuase he is the only family guy member left). But really I think we need to find Bob now as Stewie is pretty much known as not that much of a threat compared to Bob who would then only have 1 more player left to kill. (Krusty is dead, the Simpsons would kill Stewie and he knows who Bart is). That is why we really need to find out who Bob is very soon. It is perfectly possible that Impervious could be Bob, but why would Impervious try and complete the Simpson's victory condition, without fullfilling his own first (we didn't know the game would continue until Bob has won or was dead) -Hence why I believe it is pretty safe to assume Impervious isn't Bob. Presuming FIF is Stewie and Kat is Bart we are left with ST, AP, Someguy and Lexi. One of those must bob and the only name that I have seen on here alot (inevitably looking for clues) is ST. That is the reason for my vote. We need to remove Bob ASAP and from the evidence that I have seen, the most likely suspect is ST. Although like Impervious, if you give me evidence to suggest otherwise then I will be forced to change to one of AP, Someguy and Lexi.

edit: this is a 12 player game yes? All be it 4 of those are dead but it seems to me that this seems to be a 3 way discussion...

Edited by reaymond

No no, you're not listening to me :P

It would be very beneficial to me if you were not to lynch ST. I happen to know that she is a goodie, and an important one. Looking once again at the factions, there is no reason for either bad guy to stick up for the other, so the reason that I am saying this must be something else. I'm sure you guys can figure it out ;)

I'm going to back up Star on this, and say that I have a good reason to think that she is a goodie. Are you certain about FIF Impervious? I would be willing to follow your suggestion again, though it sounds like two of the living people have spying roles, and one of them could easily be Bob.

Yes 100%

God knows how he is doing it, but Impervious has been a very effective player on the simpsons team this game managing to remove 2 Family Guy members with 2 "guesses". He has given us reason to believe that FIF is Stewie (naturally becuase he is the only family guy member left). But really I think we need to find Bob now as Stewie is pretty much known as not that much of a threat compared to Bob who would then only have 1 more player left to kill. (Krusty is dead, the Simpsons would kill Stewie and he knows who Bart is). That is why we really need to find out who Bob is very soon. It is perfectly possible that Impervious could be Bob, but why would Impervious try and complete the Simpson's victory condition, without fullfilling his own first (we didn't know the game would continue until Bob has won or was dead) -Hence why I believe it is pretty safe to assume Impervious isn't Bob. Presuming FIF is Stewie and Kat is Bart we are left with ST, AP, Someguy and Lexi. One of those must bob and the only name that I have seen on here alot (inevitably looking for clues) is ST. That is the reason for my vote. We need to remove Bob ASAP and from the evidence that I have seen, the most likely suspect is ST. Although like Impervious, if you give me evidence to suggest otherwise then I will be forced to change to one of AP, Someguy and Lexi.

edit: this is a 12 player game yes? All be it 4 of those are dead but it seems to me that this seems to be a 3 way discussion...

Exactly, If I were Bob, the only logical thing would be for me to try to get Maggie to off Bart and take the kill on Stewie for myself. reay the only reason that I'm not suspecting you right now comes form some previous posts that, I think gave away your role, in which case I'll go ahead and say thank you :) I'm still curious about ap, lexi and someguy. I'd like to hear your defenses before I potentially wrongfully accuse Star.

edit: Thank you Someguy. ST you're clear.

Edited by Impervious

1)ST - FIF

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay - voting for ST

8)SomeGuy

10)Impervious - voting for lexi

12)Lexi*Penguin

I just basically told you Star and my roles. Read it a little more carefully.

yeah sorry about that I re-read ST's post then yours made it click together. I will hawever say that we should now lynch either lexi or A.Person today as we can kill stewie off for sure tonight.

edit: I have a fee;ing I know who is who now, and I know what the last role left is, so if either lexi or AP can convince me tat they are that role then I MAY change my vote.

Edited by Impervious

1)ST - FIF

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay - voting for ST

8)SomeGuy

12)Lexi*Penguin

Reaymond, I understand why you are following Impervious in voting for me, but as I stated before, he simply labelled me as "suspicious" saying that I have made some comments that made me look bad. He has yet to tell me what kind of posts. And the fact that I'm here a lot is because I don't have much schoolwork :P I'm making so many comments for the same reason you and Impervious are making a lot: to discuss and find the roles of the baddies.

Also, SomeGuy has a very good point. He knows who I am, guessing from the post, and as a result, is protecting me. If I am Bob or Stewie, which I'm NOT, why would SomeGuy protect me? Bob and Stewie have no reason to be protecting each other, and there's definitely no reason for a goodie to be protecting Bob or Stewie. The only possibility left is that both SomeGuy and me are goodies. :D

Edit: Wow, didn't see the post above. Thanks, Impervious! You are making the right choice :)

Edited by star_tiger