BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fox Network Fight

dms172

Please trust me guys, Rainthinker's gotta go :mellow:

<(^-^)>

As star_tiger said, suspicious... <_<

I admit: My ability is to find out people's roles, and I think Kat's trying to get rid of me before I can get hers! :o

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As star_tiger said, suspicious... <_<

I admit: My ability is to find out people's roles, and I think Kat's trying to get rid of me before I can get hers! :o

That just narrowed you down to 3 possible players. I don't think you're Brian so that gives 2 other possible options.

Wow... 2 baddies in a row with no goodies dead yet!!! Whatever you are doing impervious - keep doing it ;)

So yet Dr Hibbert save Impervious tonight although I think we should spy on either Kat or Rainthinker tonight. The way they are against each other (more Kat against Rain) makes me think that one of them has a very good chance of being a baddie.

Wow... 2 baddies in a row with no goodies dead yet!!! Whatever you are doing impervious - keep doing it ;)

So yet Dr Hibbert save Impervious tonight although I think we should spy on either Kat or Rainthinker tonight. The way they are against each other (more Kat against Rain) makes me think that one of them has a very good chance of being a baddie.

Or one of them could be Bob...thanks for backing me reaymond, I've probably upset the Griffins enough to where I'm Stewie's #1 Target now :D That I'm pretty sure that FIF and Peace*out are the only two left...So Bob, take out one and we'll take out the other, yeah? :P

Or one of them could be Bob...thanks for backing me reaymond, I've probably upset the Griffins enough to where I'm Stewie's #1 Target now :D That I'm pretty sure that FIF and Peace*out are the only two left...So Bob, take out one and we'll take out the other, yeah? :P

well assuming the rest of the simpson team have a reasonable amount of common sense, we should won this pretty soon impervious. Also I am pretty sure of your role now ;) so yes dr hibbert save impervious tonight, maggoe take out one of impervious' two targets with the hope that bob kills the other. Although I doubt he will as s/he has different winning conditions.

One last thing, I apologise for any incorrect grammar/spelling a I am on my iPhone on a car journey - and it's not exactly the smoothest road I have ever been on

I just got to thinking too one of them could be bob and the other Maggie and Bob knows, hmm we'll figure it out :)

Cancel that last post, not enough information to pinpoint Maggie. However I don think that one of them is Bob. I'm also pretty sure everyone has figured out who I am. The way I look at it if one targets peace*out and another targets Frozen, we can have the Griffins eliminated by the next day post. Maggie and Bob (since it is in both of your best interests to kill Stewie) I'd suggest going for peace*out. Unfortunately I don't have enough information to back that claim up, just a hunch I also think that Frozen should be checked out. and once the results for him come in and peace*out is gone we should know who to lynch.

well assuming the rest of the simpson team have a reasonable amount of common sense, we should won this pretty soon impervious. Also I am pretty sure of your role now ;) so yes dr hibbert save impervious tonight, maggoe take out one of impervious' two targets with the hope that bob kills the other. Although I doubt he will as s/he has different winning conditions.

One last thing, I apologise for any incorrect grammar/spelling a I am on my iPhone on a car journey - and it's not exactly the smoothest road I have ever been on

No worries. Here's hoping we don't have a kill triangle happen tonight. That could be interesting....Nvm, Homer isn't dead yet, So we're good to go with having to worry about saving Maggie :)

I just finished reading what Impervious said about the two left-over Griffins being Peace and FIF, but looking back, Kat's post about killing Rainthinker once again caught my eye. I'm not exactly sure who's the goodie here, but looks like Kat or Rainthinker is a baddie, while the other is a goodie, which is why Kat is being all :mad: *must kill Rainthinker* mood. One of them could be Bob, I guess... If one of them is him, then I think it would be Rainthinker since if it was Kat, she wouldn't be so pushy to get Rainthinker lynched (Bob has killing role as well as investigating role). But if Rainthinker is Bob, why would he be a threat to Kat? Which is why I go back to my original thought that one of them is a baddie, one of them is a goodie.

So, now we have 3 possible-baddie people. Who shall Bob and Maggie kill then? I personally don't think FIF is a baddie...maybe he just had his suspicions and voted for Impervious blindly, like most people did/do on Day 1 votes. I am not trying to protect him and still have my suspicions about him, but it just seems like he chose the wrong person at the wrong time.

it was late and bob knew it was time to make his move. He sneaked through the streets searching for his target. As rain thinker first came it to Bart jumped him from behind and try to take control of him, but Bob was to strong. he grabbed and through bart back...

That night at the same time Maggie and stewie prepared to take out the target. Maggie was up in her crib with her gun as the Peace out walked passed. She raised the gun and aimed. before she could fire stewie sped through and shot her down from his plane.

"Well, it's nice to know who you are Bart, but i'll save you for last Mwhahahahaha!!!" Bob quickly finished of his Rainthinker and went on his way.

"What a waste, Bob killed my target anyway and now he know who i am."(Bart talks to himself)

Producer:dms172

1)ST -voting for lemony

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

6)Limeliam - (killed by bob) (lois)

7)Lemonymelon - (Lynched) (peter)

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker - (killed by Bob)(Brian)

10)Impervious

11)Peace Out - (killed by Maggie and Stewie) (krusty)

12)Lexi*Penguin

Edited by dms172

Nice drama! Luv how Maggie is in her crib...with a gun, and Bart is talking to himself :P

Hmm...looks like we were wrong about Peace. SORRY! :(

Well, at least Rainthinker is a baddie and is dead! :D

Ugh, this is very troublesome...now I ended up being suspicious about everybody <_< For anyone who has any extra info, NOW'S THE TIME TO SAY IT! We only have one baddie left, and if the info person tells us something, we will send a protector to him/her tonight if we don't kill the baddie in the votes! So people, if you know something, please say it now!!!!! :D

Nice drama! Luv how Maggie is in her crib...with a gun, and Bart is talking to himself :P

Hmm...looks like we were wrong about Peace. SORRY! :(

Well, at least Rainthinker is a baddie and is dead! :D

Ugh, this is very troublesome...now I ended up being suspicious about everybody <_< For anyone who has any extra info, NOW'S THE TIME TO SAY IT! We only have one baddie left, and if the info person tells us something, we will send a protector to him/her tonight if we don't kill the baddie in the votes! So people, if you know something, please say it now!!!!! :D

<_< I almost had you people convinced....

Well, I did survive longer than I usually do.

3rd time in a row as Mafia, Hope i'll be good next time :P

<_< I almost had you people convinced....

Well, I did survive longer than I usually do.

3rd time in a row as Mafia, Hope i'll be good next time :P

True say, true say...if it wasn't for Kat, I would have never suspected you :P Hopefully you'll get to be a goodie next time...although I personally prefer to be a baddie :D (has no relation to my role in this game)

Can't wait to play with you again in another mafia, Rainthinker! B))

True say, true say...if it wasn't for Kat, I would have never suspected you :P Hopefully you'll get to be a goodie next time...although I personally prefer to be a baddie :D (has no relation to my role in this game)

Can't wait to play with you again in another mafia, Rainthinker! B))

Thanks! :D

:blush: sry bout that i was in a hurry :blush:

It's fine... I done it many times, to people in real life :P

Edit:Now lets start the lynching! (This is too good) :D *pulls out a comfy chair to watch*

Edited by RainThinker

Ah, but you won't be able to enjoy...GHOST POPCORN *Strange haunted moaning noises, followed by several popping noises*

So, obviously, by my outspokeness yesterday, you know who I am (and yes, I WAS right about Rainthinker ;) ) We only need to kill off Stewie to win, and if we're REALLY LUCKY we could win today *not likely* If anyone has any ideas, hunches, anything they know, or think they should reveal, please do so, we're on a roll :D

<(^-^)>

Edit: By the way, I'm gonna need some protection tonight...:unsure:

Edited by Kathleen

it was late and bob knew it was time to make his move. He sneaked through the streets searching for his target. As rain thinker first came it to Bart jumped him from behind and try to take control of him, but Bob was to strong. he grabbed and through bart back...

That night at the same time Maggie and stewie prepared to take out the target. Maggie was up in her crib with her gun as the Peace out walked passed. She raised the gun and aimed. before she could fire stewie sped through and shot her down from his plane.

post-10214-1226631442.jpgpost-10214-1226631451.jpg

"Well, it's nice to know who you are Bart, but i'll save you for last Mwhahahahaha!!!" Bob quickly finished of his Rainthinker and went on his way.

"What a waste, Bob killed my target anyway and now he know who i am."(Bart talks to himself)

Producer:dms172

1)ST -voting for lemony

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

6)Limeliam - (killed by bob) (lois)

7)Lemonymelon - (Lynched) (peter)

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker - (killed by Bob)(Brian)

10)Impervious

11)Peace Out - (killed by Maggie and Stewie) (krusty)

12)Lexi*Penguin

i forgot to add the pictures when i wrote night post

edit: also the game will go on until Bob dies or finishes his mission (or we could just go until he dies or kills everyone)

Edited by dms172

Ah, but you won't be able to enjoy...GHOST POPCORN *Strange haunted moaning noises, followed by several popping noises*

So, obviously, by my outspokeness yesterday, you know who I am (and yes, I WAS right about Rainthinker ;) ) We only need to kill off Stewie to win, and if we're REALLY LUCKY we could win today *not likely* If anyone has any ideas, hunches, anything they know, or think they should reveal, please do so, we're on a roll :D

<(^-^)>

Well, I know who the last mafia is... :P

It's:

Boooooooooooo!!!! *random ghost noises*

But im not telling, because ghosts can't talk

Edited by RainThinker

ok guys we need to lynch frozen or potentially someone else and just kill frozen for the night run.

edit: i'm also thinking kat could be bob because she seemed oh so sure as to who rain was...

Edited by Impervious

ok guys we need to lynch frozen or potentially someone else and just kill frozen for the night run.

edit: i'm also thinking kat could be bob because she seemed oh so sure as to who rain was...

And then she asked for protection. Maybe she thinks that Bart is on to her or she knows that someone spied her last night? The only other posiblity for asking for protection was becuase she is Bart - but if she was Bart how wuold she know about Rainthinker. It doesn't make sense to me. The only role I could come up with for her that fits would be Bob... Don't quote me on this becuase I'm not too sure, just writing down my thoughts... :huh:

Mmkay, I'll admit it, today has me kind of stumped. Bad luck with Maggie there, but at least she can rest easy knowing that Stewie would have done it anyways. Bart, if Bob knows who you are it might be best to get you a saving role tonight, but in order for that to happen, I guess we'd need to know who you are >.>. I'm not sure if it is worth the risk, but it's a thought.