BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fox Network Fight

dms172

FOX NETWORK FIGHT

Simpsons

Bart - target sends me a role type to manipulate and they get a random person of that role and has a 75% to succeed. If they fail their role is found out

homer - must die before Maggie can

marge - allowed one save per night 50% chance

Maggie - makes one kill per night if he chooses

Lisa - targets someone and finds out their role

krusty - when Bob dies he can let everyone see one persons role(only once)

Dr. hibbert - get to to save one person per night

goal - kill all Family guy members

Family Guy

Brian -targets someone and finds out their role

peter - target sends me a role type to manipulate and they get a random person of that role and has a 75% to succeed. If they fail their role type is found out by the manipulated.

Stewie -makes one kill per night if he chooses

Lois - allowed one save per night 50% chance

goal-kill all of the Simpsons

By himself

Slideshow Bob - gets one kill and one investigation per night

goal - kill stewie krusty and Bart

*rules

each day and night will be 24 hours and will end around 5:30 central

you can say whatever you want about what your role info

Family guy will have BTSC

Producer: dms172

1)ST

2)FIF

3)Kat

4)AP

5)Reay

6)Limeliam

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker

10) Impervious

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

and GOOOO!!!!

Edited by dms172

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dms since we're both dead in hybrid.....

are the teams getting btsc? or did i miss something in the sign up thread

Dead too... <_< Quite funny how almost all the people playing on both Fox and Hybrid are dead :P

And dms said that just the Family Guy characters have BTSC...

INTRO

Sideshow bob was sitting in the back row of the balcony in krusty's theater savoring his sweet revenge

on krusty and Bart. He had hypnotized Bart and strapped bombs to him. At the end of the show Bart

was to go hug krusty and they would be blow to bits. also at the same show stewie was sitting the

audience planning to take out that the world's worse clown. At the end of the show stewie pulled out his

Bazooka and fired a rocket. It missed and hit the back of the theater, starting a fire. When this happened

Bart was knocked out of the trans, stewie took off to plan another attack, and Sideshow Bob got caught

and blamed for everything. As the police carried Bob away you could hear him saying "vendetta,

vendetta, vendetta..."

Sry it's late i had school stuff last night and i'm sure how good all my day and night posts will be i'm not to good at story writing

ok if you haven't already you can send your night actions in.

OOH! I luv the intro post!!! All the dramaticness between Bart and Sideshow Bob is cool...and of course Stewie's blow-up-the-world's-worst-clown plan beats all :D

Can the night and day posts end late at night? I have school stuff, and can't really go on to BD until after 6 <_<

ME either - but i just planned to get up REALLY early in the morning...

Haha, same! :P *High Fives* Please excuse the fact that probably won't get any show related jokes in the night/day posts (Haven't seen any of these shows...)

<(^-^)>

ME either - but i just planned to get up REALLY early in the morning...

I already get up at 6 :P Don't make me get up any earlier!!! :(

Haha, same! :P *High Fives* Please excuse the fact that probably won't get any show related jokes in the night/day posts (Haven't seen any of these shows...)

<(^-^)>

No problem! So far there hasn't been much show-related jokes...just the stuff already talked about in the character descriptions.

My fav character has to be Stewie...the evil-scientist-like baby that wants to take over the world... B))

No problem! So far there hasn't been much show-related jokes...just the stuff already talked about in the character descriptions.

My fav character has to be Stewie...the evil-scientist-like baby that wants to take over the world... B))

o_0

He wants to take over the world? And you people wonder why I've never seen these shows :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

o_0

He wants to take over the world? And you people wonder why I've never seen these shows :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

well, I mean, the Simpsons are a family of nut-brainers, Family Guy has Stewie B)) , and American Dad is just plain weird... Why wouldn't you watch them? :P

OOH! I luv the intro post!!! All the dramaticness between Bart and Sideshow Bob is cool...and of course Stewie's blow-up-the-world's-worst-clown plan beats all :D

Can the night and day posts end late at night? I have school stuff, and can't really go on to BD until after 6 <_<

No don't post it after 9:30 pm because I can' be on BD after then

ur 6 hours ahead of me, so it will only be 3 then for me *sigh* go ahead...we might as well let dms decide - he's go the powa!

I live in EST which means it will be 9:30 in Southern Ontario which is Eastern Time Zone

Wow I've never seen American Dad :blink: I've never even heard of it :lol:

I've seen a total of 1/3 of an episode, but it was really, really weird <_< I like the Simpsons much better :D:D:D

No don't post it after 9:30 pm because I can' be on BD after then

ur 6 hours ahead of me, so it will only be 3 then for me *sigh* go ahead...we might as well let dms decide - he's go the powa!

I live in EST which means it will be 9:30 in Southern Ontario which is Eastern Time Zone

Well, if both of you send in your day/night post after school/work, then it doesn't really matter when the day/night post ends...but as Lexi said, in the end, it's still dms' decision B))