BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Fox Network Fight

dms172

Well how many babies do you know go round with guns shootign people for fun/on their brothers request ;)

Hey, don't blame me! I bet Bart drugged me to do his bidding *looks at Kat* And knowing the Simpsons family, surely it is not abnormal that baby Maggie carries a gun with her? ;)

Really cool game, dms! Nice creativity in the plot :P Thanks Reay and Impervious for making this game more interesting, and wicked playing, Reay. I almost had no suspicions against you :P

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't blame me! I bet Bart drugged me to do his bidding *looks at Kat* And knowing the Simpsons family, surely it is not abnormal that baby Maggie carries a gun with her? ;)

Really cool game, dms! Nice creativity in the plot :P Thanks Reay and Impervious for making this game more interesting, and wicked playing, Reay. I almost had no suspicions against you :P

Hehehe thanks star :) - although it was mostly impervious's fault that I won. I figured out he was lisa pretty quickly and knew that if I sided with him I couldn't lose. If everyone else figured out impervious aswell then it was easier for me but if I was the only one that figured it out then it was still pretty easy for me because everyone would know that impervious was a hero and I had something on him - the fact that impervious said he was pretty sure of it role made it even easier - who would suspect a heroes companion? One thing I would like to know though, how did you know my role as soon as me I was lymched impervious you had agreed that we had narrowed bob down to lexi or so and if it wasn't lexi then so would vbe the logical conclusion? But still great game Dms maybe I could be a hero for the first time in the next round? ;) also you were so lucky IMpervious finding out a baddie every day...

Hehehe thanks star :) - although it was mostly impervious's fault that I won. I figured out he was lisa pretty quickly and knew that if I sided with him I couldn't lose. If everyone else figured out impervious aswell then it was easier for me but if I was the only one that figured it out then it was still pretty easy for me because everyone would know that impervious was a hero and I had something on him - the fact that impervious said he was pretty sure of it role made it even easier - who would suspect a heroes companion? One thing I would like to know though, how did you know my role as soon as me I was lymched impervious you had agreed that we had narrowed bob down to lexi or so and if it wasn't lexi then so would vbe the logical conclusion? But still great game Dms maybe I could be a hero for the first time in the next round? ;) also you were so lucky IMpervious finding out a baddie every day...

Ya, have to agree about Impervious' big part in finding the baddies. Couldn't have won without that gigantic advantage at the beginning :P Guess he just got uber lucky :D It was really, really obvious that Impervious was Lisa, and you always sticking by his side got me suspicious, but you hardly objected to the correct accuses of baddies, which lessened my suspicions. You got lucky this time, Reay ;)

i agree it was amazing how you got three in a row, though most of that was reay killing them at night for you

Yeah, I figured that if I did almost exactly what impervious told bob to do then I could pass the blame onto one of the newbies in this game - it worked ;) sorry lexi but you died for the good (of bad) of sideshow bob

AW it's over? :( Good game everyone, I really felt, I dunno, like I had to reveal who I was early, for the good of the game! Now if only we hadn't killed Lexi, I probably would have survived...Thanks for hosting dms, I've heard it's really hard (maybe I'll try some day...) and GHOST POPCORN FOR EVERYONE :D *Attempts to eat, hand passes through* Never mind...<_<

<(^-^)>

AW it's over? :( Good game everyone, I really felt, I dunno, like I had to reveal who I was early, for the good of the game! Now if only we hadn't killed Lexi, I probably would have survived...Thanks for hosting dms, I've heard it's really hard (maybe I'll try some day...) and GHOST POPCORN FOR EVERYONE :D *Attempts to eat, hand passes through* Never mind...<_<

<(^-^)>

ya i definitely prefer playing to hosting, but i might make another one sometime

Glad I could help make this fun.

Well played reay, well played. I thougth I had you pinned as Dr.Hibbert, due to the way you nonchalantly spoke out about ' ok yeah, dr. hibbert save impervious tonight.' As soon as Lexi proved who she was i was like oh $#!7 and knew immediately that you had slipped under the rader. dms can vouch for me, I thik it was twice i sent in your name first for investigating.

Ya, have to agree about Impervious' big part in finding the baddies. Couldn't have won without that gigantic advantage at the beginning :P Guess he just got uber lucky :D It was really, really obvious that Impervious was Lisa, and you always sticking by his side got me suspicious, but you hardly objected to the correct accuses of baddies, which lessened my suspicions. You got lucky this time, Reay ;)

The first hit was random luck. I checked out lemony and found that she was Peter. So I figured by that point I could let you guys know I 'knew something for certain' and once peter was gone I eliminated the suspicions of me being Brian as it would have been stupid of me to off the only saving role for that team, leaving em to be kusty, lisa or bob. Once I narrowed it down to three others (sorry peace*out) who i thought could be the rest of the Griffins, I was sure we could knock 'em all out in one night. I wasn't counting on her being Krusty and was hoping she'd provide a little more defense.

I also figured that by day two of my 'knowing' you'd all figure out that I was Lisa. So I quite trying to be so vague about it. Lynching lexi hurt, as soon as I saw her post, my stomach actually sank a little. I realized that reay had managed to slip under the radar and was, in fact, Bob the whole time. All in all, a well played match by all. an unfortunate loss for the griffins as I truly did get lucky having reay off who i called out and got to examine 3 baddies in a row. (Yes reay, I checked you out for the last night move:)

i agree it was amazing how you got three in a row, though most of that was reay killing them at night for you

I was quite shocked myself. That was a huge learning experience for me in that I'm definitely going to watch players who back me up more carefully, especially if there is a single role involved.

How about James Bond mafia, or maybe Star Wars mafia. Yeah Star Wars mafia would make a good game and we all know what the intro post would begin with... :P;):D

:o James Bond Mafia? I'd play that! In fact I'd host that...:o:P I love James Bond :D

<(^-^)>

:o James Bond Mafia? I'd play that! In fact I'd host that...:o:P I love James Bond :D

<(^-^)>

Yeah but how would it work, 1 Hero (Bond), everyone else Baddies with BTSC...

Bond - cannot die gets X kills each night and day - unable to be lynched lol

How about James Bond mafia, or maybe Star Wars mafia. Yeah Star Wars mafia would make a good game and we all know what the intro post would begin with...

OH NO! Don't make it Star Wars mafia! I tried to watch the movie, and fell asleep after 20 minutes. The only character I know is Yoda! :D

:o James Bond Mafia? I'd play that! In fact I'd host that... I love James Bond

<(^-^)>

You and your James Bond obssession. You were unexpectedly very talented in the James Bond video game ;);) Didn't know you were secretly violent until you killed 3 baddies while I was still trying to find out where they are :P

Yeah but how would it work, 1 Hero (Bond), everyone else Baddies with BTSC...

Bond - cannot die gets X kills each night and day - unable to be lynched lol

good point... DIBS ON BOND! :lol:

It was very <_< the fact that a bunch of people was targeting me on the first night :P Say, is it just me, or did I try to commit suicide that night? B))

By the way, Reay, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M A DRUNK??? *pictures Maggie with bottle of beer* :lol:

I remember lexi saying she was gonna save you - and you killed me!! Thanks!! *grumbles a lot*

<(^-^)>

Hehe, that popcorns only for us ghosts! :P

I remember lexi saying she was gonna save you - and you killed me!! Thanks!! *grumbles a lot*

Aww...she was thinking about saving me? :o *starts banging head against desk* Sorry, Peace! I just thought you would have defended yourself...didn't think an internet problem was the reason you weren't saying anything :(

As star_tiger said, suspicious... <_<

I admit: My ability is to find out people's roles, and I think Kat's trying to get rid of me before I can get hers! :o

I wasn't lying a single bit when I said this :lol:

oh wow i hadnt checked it for a few days and now its finished. thanks for hosting dms! twas fun (though i was killed off *sob*)

good game everyone!

Edited by lemonymelon