5)Reay - voting for Impervious

6)Limeliam - killed by Bob (Lois)

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

9)RainThinker- voting for Peace*out

10)Impervious - voting for lemony

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

Im torn as to whether I believe Impervious or whether he is just being too arrogant and pushy in his vote. Either way I am going to vote for Impervious for now as he seems rather pushy to get us to believe him. Actually, thinking about it, it would be more than possible for him to be Sideshow Bob and he investigated Lemony the first night. Playing Bob would make him the kind of pushy character that he is playing - that wouldmMean that Lemony might well be Bart, Krusty or Stewie... Any thoughts?

edit: changed colour - red clashed with FIF

Hmm...Impervious being Sideshow Bob is quite probable, but if he has both an investigation and killing ability, why is he eager and pushy to kill Impervious in the lynch? By doing so, he will get everyone to suspect him, and he might get himself lynched :P I'm not protecting Impervious since I don't know more about him than anyone else, I just don't want people to jump to conclusions about people's roles, which sometimes lead to killing of a goodie <_< I agree with SomeGuy about getting Lisa to investigate Impervious

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now what makes you all think Lisa can investigate me?

Well If Lisa can investigate you, then we will know your role - if she can't then obviously you must be either bad, or Sideshow Bob has a extra ability that we don't know about. (It would be stupid to stop Lisa investigating her own team)

1)ST -voting for Kat

2)FIF

3)Kat - voting for Rainthinker

4)AP-voting for FIF

5)Reay - voting for Rainthinker

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

Grr... Impervious I don't want to risk it again. He is taking the same approach as Taliesin now (Jumper) and he was the paramedic. The only other person I have mild suspiciouns about is Rainthinker so... No offence Rain, just some things that I noticed.

1)ST -voting for Kat

2)FIF

4)AP-voting for FIF

7)Lemonymelon

8)SomeGuy - voting for lemony

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

I'm going to play along for a minute. Even if it turns out that lemony is an innocent, Impervious would be doing much more damage to his team by outing himself as Brian or Sideshow Bob by trying to lynch an innocent this much on day 1. So, let's here a defense from lemony. Why shouldn't we believe Impervious?

1)ST -voting for Kat

2)FIF

4)AP-voting for FIF

7)Lemonymelon

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

I'm going to play along for a minute. Even if it turns out that lemony is an innocent, Impervious would be doing much more damage to his team by outing himself as Brian or Sideshow Bob by trying to lynch an innocent this much on day 1. So, let's here a defense from lemony. Why shouldn't we believe Impervious?

Thank you SomeGuy, at least someone believes me

I think it's less that I believe you, and more that I'm trying to figure out exactly how much harm you could cause with this, and the benifit is greater ;)

At the very worst, we lose an innocent, and kill a baddie.

I think it's less that I believe you, and more that I'm trying to figure out exactly how much harm you could cause with this, and the benifit is greater ;)

At the very worst, we lose an innocent, and kill a baddie.

I second that. If Rainthinker isn't a baddie (like Reay suggested), we have no solid clue of who is a baddie other than maybe Reay or Kat. On the other hand, if lemony ends up being an innocent, we know for sure that Impervious is a baddie or Bob, and a goodie with a killing role can take him out in the night, or get lynched tomorrow. That's why I'm going for lemony for now. I would luv to hear Lemony's defense, but she hasn't been on much <_<

1)ST -voting for lemony

2)FIF

4)AP-voting for FIF

7)Lemonymelon

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

I second that. If Rainthinker isn't a baddie (like Reay suggested), we have no solid clue of who is a baddie other than maybe Reay or Kat. On the other hand, if lemony ends up being an innocent, we know for sure that Impervious is a baddie or Bob, and a goodie with a killing role can take him out in the night, or get lynched tomorrow. That's why I'm going for lemony for now. I would luv to hear Lemony's defense, but she hasn't been on much <_<

1)ST -voting for lemony

2)FIF

4)AP-voting for FIF

7)Lemonymelon

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

You wont regret it

Host:dms

1)ST -voting for lemony

2)FIF

4)AP-voting for FIF

7)Lemonymelon - voting for Impervious

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

Like I said, trust me. we want to lynch lemony.

Do we now?

Hmm.

i think we want to lynch Impervious more.

there is something... not right here....

1)ST -voting for lemony

2)FIF

4)AP-voting for FIF

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

Do we now?

Hmm.

i think we want to lynch Impervious more.

there is something... not right here....

You would say that lemony

if it were the other way round, so would you.

point taken. :P

However you're a baddie and you know it. besides why would I voluntarily say I'll vote to lynch myself if I was lying. Furthermore, if I was a baddie I wouldn't be asking for saving tonight. That and I wouldn't have made that a condition for my voting to lynch myself during the next voting round. Also if I were a baddie I would just have Lois save me tonight, instead of worrying about getting killed by either Maggie or Bob. Granted Bob needs not go after me as I am not either Stewie, Krusty nor Maggie.

Edited by Impervious

point taken. :P

However you're a baddie and you know it. besides why would I voluntarily say I'll vote to lynch myself if I was lying. Furthermore, if I was a baddie I wouldn't be asking for saving tonight. That and I wouldn't have made that a condition for my voting to lynch myself during the next voting round. Also if I were a baddie I would just have Lois save me tonight, instead of worrying about getting killed by either Maggie or Bob. Granted Bob needs not go after me as I am not either Stewie, Krusty nor Maggie.

hehe but who are the baddies in all of this? the simpsons, fg or bob?

Edited by lemonymelon

1)ST -voting for lemony

2)FIF

4)AP-voting for FIF

5)Reay - voting for lemony

11)Peace Out

12)Lexi*Penguin

Sorry if I am wrong Lemony, but as far as I am concerned no defence + Impervious' arguments make you look like a baddie

We have no solid clue of who is a baddie other than maybe Reay...

Care to share that "solid clue"?

Wow, this is getting dramatic :D

Does anyone know when the day ends? There's still 3 people who haven't voted, but personally, it feels like the day has been super long :P

Each day/night will end around 5:30 central time (quoted from OP) - I'm british... so how long till the day ends lol ;)

Each day/night will end around 5:30 central time (quoted from OP) - I'm british... so how long till the day ends lol ;)

Thanks, Reay! :D Hopefully FIF, Peace, and Lexi come on soon...will hate to miss their opinions, especially since FIF got voted by AP

Anyhow, I just hope I'm making the right choice in voting for Lemony...she hasn't made such a good defense, but for all I know, Impervious might be framing her very well... <_<

Thanks, Reay! :D Hopefully FIF, Peace, and Lexi come on soon...will hate to miss their opinions, especially since FIF got voted by AP

Anyhow, I just hope I'm making the right choice in voting for Lemony...she hasn't made such a good defense, but for all I know, Impervious might be framing her very well... <_<

I don't know whether I should say this or not, but I have a pretty good feeling who Impervious is, and for the benefit of us Simpsons (sorry didn't know how to phrase BDizens as cartoon characters lol), I believe Impervious for now. Everything he said has pointed in one direction - or at least for me anyway.