BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

OK - Everyone has heard of the telephone game. Here are the rules.

1. Copy your name at the bottom of the list and post. Please use your full screen name so that we can find you.

2. Once we have 15 people signed up, I will send a story (PM) to the second person on the list.

3. This is where the integrity comes in - if you can't follow this rule - don't play. Read the story once and then delete it. Once deleted, PM the next person on the list and try to tell them the story as verbatim as possible. When you do this PLEASE PM me as well (AAAsn888s.)

4. Once it has reached the end - PM me and I will post the final vesion with a ladder of all of the previous versions so that we can all enjoy the evolution of the story...

So far we have:

1. AAAsn888s

2. Star Tiger

3. Reaymond - haha that would be mint, just make sure slick signs up!!!

4) Peace*Out

Have fun!

And I have recieved it and sent it on to Liamlime ;)

Ommm I don't have the pm yet Rainthinker <_< Maybe because I'm Limeliam not Liamlime that's my old account :P maybe you didn't read my name on the roster :huh::o:P

Ommm I don't have the pm yet Rainthinker <_< Maybe because I'm Limeliam not Liamlime that's my old account :P maybe you didn't read my name on the roster :huh::o:P

talk about confusion of names... :P There's hardly any difference between Lime and Liam...it's quite easy to confuse ;)

I'm so excited to see how it turned out!!! *runs around neighborhood like a lunatic*

Ooops! :blush: My bad.

I'm sending it again,this time to the right account.

Still waiting for Clozobo, and we will finish with Kathleen. If I don't hear from clozobo by the morning, we will skip to Kat - hope to post the final results tomorrow!!

YAY! I bet the story is really random and :wacko: now...all the better :P

I haven't seen Clozo on for a while...hope he can get access to a computer before the morning <_<

YAY! I bet the story is really random and :wacko: now...all the better :P

I haven't seen Clozo on for a while...hope he can get access to a computer before the morning <_<

Clozobozo's a SHE :rolleyes: And FINALLY it's taking forever to get to me <_<

<(^-^)>

Woots! Are we done? Do we all get to giggle like small school children and pretend we're sitting in a circle yet?

OOH! I'm so excited to act like 5-years olds!!! Although I already giggle like a small school child... :P

I LOVE acting like a little kid...I AM KAT!! SAY I AM!!

so has clozo been on yet? Who are we waiting on AAA?

I'm pretty sure it was said that if Clozo isn't on for a really long time, then the person that sent it to Clozo will then send it to Kat. After she finishes with her changes, then she will post the results. Just hope Clozo will be on soon... <_<

That would be me I guess...I hope I remember exactly what I PMed...:huh: Here is goes...

once was a woman who kissed a frog, but didn't want to have kids, but then she had four. She didn't want them, so she ate them whole, and the frog killed himself out of grief.

:huh:

Oh...kay then :P Great game everyone :D

<(^-^)>

Here is the progression -

ORIGINAL STORY: There once was a frog name Rudderfuddy who wanted to be prince. He had a tiny sword and wore a princely crown. One day he set off to find a princess in the land of Tipplebuckle. There, he discovered a castle, swam across the moat and hopped to the top of the tower where he found the princess doing situps. They kissed and in a puff of smoke she turned into a frog!

Star Tiger : Once upon a time, a frog named Rudyfudgey whose dream was to be a prince. He already had a small sword and crown. He wanted a princess because he wanted to be an official prince, so he went to the land of Ticklebuckle. He had to get inside the princess castle, so he swam across the moat and when he reached the castle, saw the princess doing sit-ups. He kissed her, and in a puff of smoke, she turned into a frog as well.

Peace Out: There was a toad named fugeydrugs and he wanted to be married to a princess. He finally found a sutible, human princess. He had to go into her house to see her. He went into the house, into her bedroom, and kissed her! But then she sadly turned into a frog as well.

Izzy: There was a toad named Fugeydrugs and he wanted to be married to a princess. When he finally found a suitable, human, princess, they got married. However, when he kissed her, she turned into a toad as well!

Unreality: There was once a toad named Fudge who kissed a princess on the lips because he didn't want any babies. Months later she had twins and ate them for breakfast. She gave them warts all over their body

Rain Thinker: There was once a bran muffin named Fudge who kissed a princess on the lips because he didn't want any mutated babies. Seconds later she had quintuplets and devoured them for breakfast. She gave them warts all over their body, even though they were dead.

Limeliam: There once was a muffin named Fudge who kissed a frog and did not want to have baby muffins. Years later she had quadruplets and ate them because she did not like babies. She gave the frog some warts and eat him too and then Fudge had all of the frog's money.

A. Person: There once was this breakfast item named Fudge who put her lips on a frog and didn't want to have babies. Then she had quintouplets and swallowed them whole because she didn't like babies. Then she gave the frog some warts and ate him, too, and took all his money.

Kathleen: There once was a woman who kissed a frog, but she didn't want to have babies. She had four of them, but then ate them whole. Then, the frog killed himself (couldn't remember the end)

And there we go - We can see who followed the rules and who made up their own game - still fun all in all - If we do a Telephone II WE HAVE TO STAY ON TOPIC!!! - Chat via PM if you wish - but post on the thread only relevent posts to the game!!!