BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

OK - Everyone has heard of the telephone game. Here are the rules.

1. Copy your name at the bottom of the list and post. Please use your full screen name so that we can find you.

2. Once we have 15 people signed up, I will send a story (PM) to the second person on the list.

3. This is where the integrity comes in - if you can't follow this rule - don't play. Read the story once and then delete it. Once deleted, PM the next person on the list and try to tell them the story as verbatim as possible. When you do this PLEASE PM me as well (AAAsn888s.)

4. Once it has reached the end - PM me and I will post the final vesion with a ladder of all of the previous versions so that we can all enjoy the evolution of the story...

So far we have:

1. AAAsn888s

2. Star Tiger

3. Reaymond - haha that would be mint, just make sure slick signs up!!!

4) Peace*Out

Have fun!

I just got the news that will require me to be out until Wed morning. I am going to send the story to star tiger wrapped in a spoiler and ask that he not look at it until we have 15. If I can get to a computer in the interim, I will. DON'T FORGET TO CC ME WHEN YOU PASS THE STORY ON!! Half the fun will be seeing the evolution. Also, if the chain dies, we can skip somebody. Sorry about having to take off - family emergency......

I just got the news that will require me to be out until Wed morning. I am going to send the story to star tiger wrapped in a spoiler and ask that he not look at it until we have 15. If I can get to a computer in the interim, I will. DON'T FORGET TO CC ME WHEN YOU PASS THE STORY ON!! Half the fun will be seeing the evolution. Also, if the chain dies, we can skip somebody. Sorry about having to take off - family emergency......

No worries! Just one question...how long does the add-on have to be? (thinking about 15-20 sentences, but I dunno)

OK, I just finished reading the end of Telephone with the description of the game, and now I'm really confused. Should I rewrite the exactly same plot of the story, or continue the story? I thought it was continue, but seems to me that it's reword it with the same plot... :blink:

Edited by star_tiger

No worries! Just one question...how long does the add-on have to be? (thinking about 15-20 sentences, but I dunno)

OK, I just finished reading the end of Telephone with the description of the game, and now I'm really confused. Should I rewrite the exactly same plot of the story, or continue the story? I thought it was continue, but seems to me that it's reword it with the same plot... :blink:

The story is a short story, 4-5 long sentences. Read it as many times and for as long as you like. When you have finished reading the story - delete it. Now go to the next person on the list and tell them the story. As accurately as possible... The fun part is how butchered the story will get - it is a great lesson in how gossip is a horrible form of information!!! - It should be fun!

1. AAAsn888s

2. Star Tiger

3. Reaymond

4. Peace*Out

5. Izzy

6. akaslickster

7. unreality

8. RainThinker

9. Limeliam

10. FIF

Am I too late?

Not at all :D AAAsn888s is going to be back in 15 days, so your just in time!

Edit:4 posts to Advanced Member! :D

Edited by RainThinker

1. AAAsn888s

2. Star Tiger

3. Reaymond

4. Peace*Out

5. Izzy

6. akaslickster

7. unreality

8. RainThinker

9. Limeliam

10. FIF

11. A. Person

12 clozobozo

So, we only need 3 more people! :D Unless you guys want to start now...seems like no one else is joining any time soon...what do y'all think? :P

So, we only need 3 more people! :D Unless you guys want to start now...seems like no one else is joining any time soon...what do y'all think? :P

Yeah, start it now - 12 people is enough to change the story alot ;)

1. AAAsn888s

2. Star Tiger

3. Reaymond

4. Peace*Out

5. Izzy

6. akaslickster

7. unreality

8. RainThinker

9. Limeliam

10. FIF

11. A. Person

12 clozobozo