BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes Hybrid

Brandonb

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know where frozen and lime are at....

I have no clue where Frozen is, but lime left me a completely useless comment about 2 hours ago, but hasn't seem to be on for a while. He probably doesn't have access to a computer or is doing homework...

A Dark and Cold-Blooded Night

It was a cold crisp night in NY, and a little girl was walking down the sidewalk. She was holding her mothers hand on one side, and a balloon in her other hand. The little girl dressed in a little pink jacket looked up to see the snow flurries filling the night skies over her head. Suddenly she heard her mom shriek as a loud CRASH sounded from just a few feet away in the road. The little girl was startled and let go of her balloon as she turned and looked at the body of Impervious laying crushed into the top of a car parallel-parked on the side of the street. The mother panicked and swooped her child up into her arms… keeping her daughter’s face on her shoulder shielded from the horrible sight, and looking up in the air at the balloon as it floated away. But then, the little girl saw something, just a blur, of something in the sky. But she couldn’t get a good look at it before it was gone. The Heroes had killed Impervious… the night’s battle had begun.

Somewhere else… Niki was testing her new-found strength. It was a wonderful yet destructive gift, but she could use it to the benefit of mankind.

Her neighbor, nicknamed ‘DMS’ lived next door to her in room 172. He figured that it was about time that he went out and grabbed some groceries… it was long past time for him to put something in that fridge, the Chinese takeout was getting a little redundant. DMS took the elevator down to the street and hadn’t gotten far when he heard something in the alley next to his building… it sounded like the muffled cries of a woman pleading for help. Being the brave soul that he was, he ventured into the darkness…

After some thought, Niki decided that she would go and test her ability. A nice trip to the gym to discover exactly what her limits were, would do nicely. On her way out of the apartments, she heard a terrible noise coming from that alley next to her building. Suddenly a man came running out of the darkness towards her at breakneck speed straight toward her. Niki panicked, and in one swift scared reaction, she swung her arms out to protect herself from the attack. What felt to her like a washcloth hitting the palms of her hands, sent the man flying backwards into the brick wall. His ribs crushed, his lungs punctured, his heart stopping… It was DMS, wearing no jacket, no shoes, no watch… he had been mugged and was running for help, and died… Niki gasped, as she realized exactly how destructive her gift could be.

HRO_1014_019.jpg

Not far away, Mekal was minding his own business while he stood next to some cute blonde girl at the bus stop. He had stuff he wanted to do, but something just wasn’t right. His thoughts were elsewhere, and he didn’t even notice the little blonde chick making a b-line towards him with a menacing strut. It was Elle. She was intent on using her abilities, and saw a poor sap standing next to some other chick, waiting at the bus stop. “What a perfect target to see what I can really do” she thought to herself. Her hands glowed brightly as she warmed up for one big burst of energy. Mekal never even had a chance to react… A wave of electricity hurtled at him. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzt, Mekal was thrown out of the way and the wave crashed into the cute blonde girl that had been standing next to him. “OMG” he thought to himself, as he looked up at the girl who was now smoking with her hair standing on end. “That should have killed me… how are you still…” Claire looked down at him and smiled. Then looked up to see nothing… the electric girl had retreated… all she was doing, was testing… she wasn’t looking for a fight… yet.

HRO_1014_057.jpg

Star Tiger peered out the window of the corner coffee shop. Her breath fogged up the glass as she watched the snowflakes dazzle the air outside. “Really cold out there today,” the person at the counter said to her. “Yeah I know, I just wish I didn’t have to go back out there,” Star Tiger replied, taking her coffee. The door jingled behind her as Star Tiger headed out into the flurry of snow outside. She put up her hood and hurried down the lonely street of New York. The storm was getting heavier and heavier. As Star Tiger kept walking, it became harder for her to see where she was going. After a few minutes, she realized that she was lost. Not far behind her, someone was tracking the footprints left behind in the snow. Star Tiger turned a corner, when suddenly a gun was put to the back of her head. HRG fired the gun, Star Tiger’s body dropping to the ground amidst the falling snow. The footprints disappeared behind HRG as he walked away, leaving the snow to hide Star Tiger’s body for him.

NUP_106184_0010.jpg

After a late party at his office, Prince Marth had gone out for a long walk in the snow. He liked the peacefulness and solitude of being surrounded by snow. It was freezing outside, and he was bundled up in his big winter coat. As he walked along, the snow suddenly turned to rain. Prince Marth looked around inquisitively. He could see that it was still snowing a ways ahead of him, but it was raining right where he was standing. Just as suddenly as it had turned from snow to rain, the rain stopped. Prince Marth turned around, noticing that someone was standing there behind him. “It’s easy for me to stay warm in the winter,” laughed Ted, his hands glowing fiercely. Ted left a circular dry patch around where he stood due to the immense heat he generated. Prince Marth turned to run, but the circle closed in and Ted grabbed him. The power surged into Prince Marth, incinerating him instantly. The pile of ash was swept away with the snow, which had resumed falling after Ted cooled down.

NUP_104795_0008.jpg

“Alright, this time we’ve got them.” The group of company members had decided to work together to attack the heroes, this time directing their efforts at their hideout. “Quietly now, we don’t want them to notice we’re here until it’s too late…for them.” One of the members snuck up to the front door. He looked around stealthily, and then knocked on the door. “You freaking idiot, what the hell did you do that for?” “Shhh…” they replied, “I’m trying to sneak in.” Someone was coming to the door. It was Reaymond. As he opened it, a cold gust of air blew in, along with a pile of snow. He couldn’t see anything outside. The person that had knocked on the door quickly reached out to hit Reaymond, only to be tackled by Nathan. Nathan hurriedly grabbed Reaymond and flew off into the night sky with him, slamming the hide out door as he left. The company members scattered, planning to regroup later that night.

The Company

1) Marth

2) Crazy Painter

3) Impervious

4) limeliam

5) FIF

The Unsided

1) Y-san

2) Frost

3) Kathleen

4) dms_172

5) Mekal

The Heroes

1) Itachi

2) Sinistral

3) reaymond

4) star_tiger

5) SomeGuy

Nightmare Begins

Cycle Two Has Begun!!!!

Ends in just over 22hrs

It's not like I don't LIKE being dead on the FIRST round..., but I must say, this sucks <_<

HRG, I'm watching you...I will get my revenge in another mafia...watch your back B))

well, have fun, people that are still alive, and make sure you kill HRG for me, Heroes!!! :D

Well, CP, or CC, since we're kindred spirits, I'll let you know:

I Am Co MgInAc

Have to go now...sirens of Tokyo-3 are blaring...some giant sphere has appeared...

But first, a little angel came and whispered in my ear: On No Personal Computer Is Data Transformation Completely Adequate...

Wow...I'm so tired...

ouch, had to kill me before I could do anything, harsh...oh well, you'll get it next time my friends...

edit: don't feel bad dms...they got me too....methinks they're afraid of me now...:D

Edited by Impervious

OK, just a quick mention... I'll write a mini-post for this later but...

Prince Marth has Miraculously rejoined the game in the exact same position he once was...

*more details to come ;) In a few hours. :P

The Company

1) Marth

2) Crazy Painter

3) Impervious

4) limeliam

5) FIF

The Unsided

1) Y-san

2) Frost

3) Kathleen

4) dms_172

5) Mekal

The Heroes

1) Itachi

2) Sinistral

3) reaymond

4) star_tiger

5) SomeGuy

Edit:

Strange... it seems that I lost 10 posts...

Oh, and it also seems like there is a little confusion floating around... Hmm... what could eliminate that...?

Edited by Brandonb

OK, just a quick mention... I'll write a mini-post for this later but...

Prince Marth has Miraculously rejoined the game in the exact same position he once was...

What?! How does that work! And yay I survived the night :D *Waits impatiently to be drafted*

<(^-^)>

You've got to be kidding me. *bangs head against desk* Out of all the people who could have miraculously come back to life, it had to be him? :P

OMG, he died and I completely forgot....

The Company

1) Marth [hrG]

2) Crazy Painter

3) Impervious

4) limeliam

5) FIF

The Unsided

1) Y-san

2) Frost

3) Kathleen

4) dms_172

5) Mekal

The Heroes

1) Itachi

2) Sinistral

3) reaymond

4) star_tiger

5) SomeGuy

That he is outed when he dies :mellow:

But he's back now :P

Sorry, I'm kinda new to hosting

Edit: Also... just to restate this from the rules.

[Note= the same inequality statement cannot be made twice... and it must pertain to a living player whose identity has not been publicly confirmed.]

Edited by Brandonb