BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

15 answers to this question

One day Mike the bells teacher said " someone has the wrong bell."

Is this sentence structured this way on purpose? If not, could you rephrase it, because I, for one, can't understand what you are trying to say here.

Do you mean where there is a space between the quotation and the beginning plus the non capitalized word? cuz if so then it was just an accident

One day Mike, the bells teacher, said "Someone has the wrong bell." is that what ur looking for?

Edited by ledger

Let me reword the original question

One day when the bells class was playing a song Mike the bells teacher said "somebody has the wrong bell." Daniel, a student then said "It's Aakaash."

Who is Aakaash?

I'm not sure really what the riddle is

Aakaash is the guy with the wrong bell. Daniel told us this already. Problem solved.

Or are we trying to find out how Mike new someone had the wrong bell or how Daniel knew it was Aakaash? I'm confused!

That was the very first thing I thought of when reading this puzzle. And then I thought, "Why would someone put a puzzle with that kind of answer on a forum like this. That doesn't make any sense at all." I guess I was wrong. I'm not on here all that often, so maybe I don't have a right to complain, but can we please post riddles and puzzles that aren't inane?