BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

25 answers to this question

i got fifteen but it kind of felt that i wasn't judging it on the smiles but like on "hmm... how many have i called fake and how many do i need to call genuine to make it balance?" if you get what i mean...

i realised that i was looking more at the mouths when judging the smiles, but then i thought i should have been looking at the eyes cos that.. i dunno... tells you when things are sincere... well imo anyway

Edited by lemonymelon

I got 14...but the picture didnt load for one of them. I'm also bad at judging people in real life because I dont like to stare. With videos, thogh, you can look closely at their eyes and usually tell if people are lying or not. saying that, I still got six wrong.

Spot The Fake Smile

Results

You got 20 out of 20 correct

Look at the labels below each image to see which smiles are genuine and which are fake.

Ticks and crosses show which smiles you got right and wrong.

Click on the image if you want to see the smile again.

I swear!! - 20 out of 20!!!!

I got 15 :P Only 2 of them looked like genuine smiles, but I doubt that they would only make 2/20 real. So, basically, I used lemony's approach of "how many genuine and false ones have I chosen?" and left all the rest to luck :)

I surprised myself somewhat. I watched the cheekbones and came up with 15 out of 20 also. :D

It reads that most people are unable to determine real from fake. Why do the majority of us score 15 or higher??? :D

EDIT: I had to guess on a few of them, as I was unsure. Most of them looked fake because of the way they ended so quickly, rather, went back to not smiling so quickly.

Edited by akaslickster

I only got 12, but it helps alot if you're actually face to face with someone. I'm pretty good at reading people and their emotions but I guess i was thrown off a little by the smile ending abruptly(like akaslickster said).