BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Not for the weak . . .

These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack of a hiker above Mosinee, Canada last summer.

These pictures were taken while people watched and could do nothing to stop the vicious attack.

Reports from the local newspaper say that the victim should make a full recovery.

View the attached picture if you can stomach it.

Sounds like you Wolftail ;) Fine, I want an artic fox :D

<(^-^)>

:lol: , you should bring it to school one day! :D "Oh ya, that's just my arctic fox. Why are you given me that look?"

And who's wolftail? :huh: *gigantic puffy wolf tail comes out of ST, ST sits on it* No wolftail here... :)

:lol: , you should bring it to school one day! :D "Oh ya, that's just my arctic fox. Why are you given me that look?"

And who's wolftail? :huh: *gigantic puffy wolf tail comes out of ST, ST sits on it* No wolftail here... :)

a polar bear tail is so much easier to hide...

:D

not that I have one or anything...

*Neptune succeeds in hiding his bear tail acquired during travel to spirit-world , but realizes ears are almost impossible to hide*

edit: do you think I should change my avatar to something bearish?

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

*Neptune succeeds in hiding his bear tail acquired during travel to spirit-world , but realizes ears are almost impossible to hide*

*Raises hand* I think you should! :D

<(^-^)>

*sees ears coming out of Neptune's head* Pff...I'm sure it's just pieces of paper glued onto the sides of Neptune's head...nothing to worry about :)

You should definitely change your avatar to something bear-ish! I recommend a really close-up picture of a polar bear's eye...or not :P

In the meantime, me want to go to spirit-world! *runs around, trying to find spirit-world door, hits a wall and sees stars* "Stars! It's a sign I'm getting close!" *hits wall again* "More stars, I'm getting closer!" *collapse*

*sees ears coming out of Neptune's head* Pff...I'm sure it's just pieces of paper glued onto the sides of Neptune's head...nothing to worry about :)

You should definitely change your avatar to something bear-ish! I recommend a really close-up picture of a polar bear's eye...or not :P

In the meantime, me want to go to spirit-world! *runs around, trying to find spirit-world door, hits a wall and sees stars* "Stars! It's a sign I'm getting close!" *hits wall again* "More stars, I'm getting closer!" *collapse*

yes, do the total opposite of meditating....

that'll work... :P

yes, do the total opposite of meditating....

that'll work... :P

Oh, like yoga! I do that ALL the time...by the way, no one ACTUALLY says "om" ...it's usually more like "chhhhhhhhhhhhh" or something random...I dunno, it's whatever makes you feel peaceful...wait, the topic is polar bears...wonder if hibernation counts as meditation... :mellow:

<(^-^)>

Oh, like yoga! I do that ALL the time...by the way, no one ACTUALLY says "om" ...it's usually more like "chhhhhhhhhhhhh" or something random...I dunno, it's whatever makes you feel peaceful...wait, the topic is polar bears...wonder if hibernation counts as meditation... :mellow:

<(^-^)>

hmm... maybe?

to be honest, bears have a totally different way of getting to the spirit world.

They have their own little door.

lucky them...

all you humans get is a brain you only use 10% of!

myahahahaha! (bears also laugh with a y :P )