BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Not for the weak . . .

These are pictures of an actual polar bear attack of a hiker above Mosinee, Canada last summer.

These pictures were taken while people watched and could do nothing to stop the vicious attack.

Reports from the local newspaper say that the victim should make a full recovery.

View the attached picture if you can stomach it.

oh noo!!!!

*get's all paranoid and runs around the house securing all of the entrances imagining a fuzzy white polar bear outside waiting to strike... AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!*

(kat knows how it is)

<_< I've never seen a live polar bear thank you very much...go to Manitoba and ask there :P

<(^-^)>

<_< I've never seen a live polar bear thank you very much...go to Manitoba and ask there :P

<(^-^)>

more like Yukon...for all the non-Canadians, no, polar bears do not patrol the streets, nor do we ride them to go to school/work :lol:

more like Yukon...for all the non-Canadians, no, polar bears do not patrol the streets, nor do we ride them to go to school/work :lol:

That would be SO FUN though :D *Imagines Polar Bear with head inside a freezer in the grocery store, and people just grabbing their frozen foods next to it, like it's a daily occurence*

<(^-^)>

That would be SO FUN though :D *Imagines Polar Bear with head inside a freezer in the grocery store, and people just grabbing their frozen foods next to it, like it's a daily occurence*

<(^-^)>

woah! I just had a dream about that last night!!

but they were giant sea turtles instead...

even so, pretty cool...

but what was really creepy was that one of them had my history teacher's voice... *shudders then thinks about the fact that I need to get starting on my history homework*

woah! I just had a dream about that last night!!

but they were giant sea turtles instead...

even so, pretty cool...

but what was really creepy was that one of them had my history teacher's voice... *shudders then thinks about the fact that I need to get starting on my history homework*

Aw, way to remind me of my Math Test...:unsure: I'm suprised that Brainden isn't pushing my marks down *cough*mafia*cough*, I mean, a website that challenges the mind SHOULD make you smarter...I'll ask my pet polar bear ;) She knows everything.

<(^-^)>

Aw, way to remind me of my Math Test...:unsure: I'm suprised that Brainden isn't pushing my marks down *cough*mafia*cough*, I mean, a website that challenges the mind SHOULD make you smarter...I'll ask my pet polar bear ;) She knows everything.

<(^-^)>

hate to break it to you, but my sea turtle is so much smarter... :P

edit: just realized.. should I still be on this website?

Edited by Neptune'sObsoleteVersion

hate to break it to you, but my sea turtle is so much smarter... :P

edit: just realized.. should I still be on this website?

Well of course! What if someone posts something while you're gone? *The math homework remains untouched*

<(^-^)>

I must say, you guys debating on polar bears. vs. sea turtles and whether or not you should start homework now is very entertaining :)

You better start on that test/homework you guys...you really don't want your history/math teacher to magically start appearing in your dreams...had one about my math teacher going on BD and killing me in mafia, then saying that if I did my homework, she would have saved me...ya, you really don't want to start dreaming about your teachers :P

Back on topic: I want a polar bear for Christmas B))

I must say, you guys debating on polar bears. vs. sea turtles and whether or not you should start homework now is very entertaining :)

You better start on that test/homework you guys...you really don't want your history/math teacher to magically start appearing in your dreams...had one about my math teacher going on BD and killing me in mafia, then saying that if I did my homework, she would have saved me...ya, you really don't want to start dreaming about your teachers :P

Back on topic: I want a polar bear for Christmas B))

[singing] I want a cuddly polar bear for Christmas, only a cuddly polar bear will due, don't want a doll, no dinky tinker toys, I wanna cuddly polar bear to play with and enjoy...[/singing]

<(^-^)>

[singing] I want a cuddly polar bear for Christmas, only a cuddly polar bear will due, don't want a doll, no dinky tinker toys, I wanna cuddly polar bear to play with and enjoy...[/singing]

<(^-^)>

OOH! I luv that song!!! *starts singing "I want a hippopatamus for Christmas" very loudly and off-tune while getting O.O looks and death glares from other people*

I wonder how Santa would get it down the chimney...*pictures waking up and seeing half a polar bear stuffed down the chimney, while it's other half is wiggling outside the chimney*

:o I want a polar bear for christmas! *quickly runs to write a letter to Santa*

I don't think you all realize how much more excellent a sea turtle is vs. a polar bear.

although, a I wouldn't mind a cuddly polar bear.....

*contemplates whether or not the paganistic snow spirits will lend me their all-powerful polar bear mascot... (I don't do christmas)*

I don't think you all realize how much more excellent a sea turtle is vs. a polar bear.

*contemplates whether or not the paganistic snow spirits will lend me their all-powerful polar bear mascot... (I don't do christmas)*

Oh, snow spirits? Sounds much more interesting...I'm converted! :D *Prays for a baby Polar Bear*

<(^-^)>

*gasps* not a snow spirit! *follows kat's example*

*cough, cough* sea turtle? o.O I personally prefer wild black wolves...but maybe that's just me B)) (I'm not violent at all!)

Edited by star_tiger

*gasps* not a snow spirit! *follows kat's example*

*cough, cough* sea turtle? o.O I personally prefer wild black wolves...but maybe that's just me B)) (I'm not violent at all!)

Sounds like you Wolftail ;) Fine, I want an artic fox :D

<(^-^)>