BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Jumper Mafia

unreality

Fool, i think it is only fair that if dms spills it then you do as well.

Personally I hate to cry uncle.

Fair enough - we'll all 'spill it' if it saves our skin (except Taliesin the martyr!), but I'm not doing so yet. ;) As Itachi said, dms has given out so much already and we are still not certain of his role: he needs to give out the rest in case he dies.

edit: and I've never been after Reaymond until I agreed with Itachi! I was more inclined to think that, if dms is the Rogue, he is a Jumper tha he needed to get killed.

Edited by foolonthehill

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough - we'll all 'spill it' if it saves our skin (except Taliesin the martyr!), but I'm not doing so yet. ;) As Itachi said, dms has given out so much already and we are still not certain of his role: he needs to give out the rest in case he dies.

edit: and I've never been after Reaymond until I agreed with Itachi! I was more inclined to think that, if dms is the Rogue, he is a Jumper tha he needed to get killed.

what good would thatdo?

fool, I was writing but no matter what I wrote i somehow outted myself or dms. Wait until the day post comes ok?

Then you can have some solid proof or at least some good reasons to vote for reaymond and hopefully another paladin.

edit..when is the night post coming?

So, we are agreed it is night, and do you mean you have information that you can give out after the night post? or information you can give out now? The day post is ages away, as I said!

what good would thatdo?

We need to know who dms is!

(sorry, keep posting at the same time so missing each other!)

ok so lets get off the subject of dms b4 I have to go...who else are you suspicious of?

what about woon? star tiger, and dawh?

I don't get woon. Others have been suspicious in the past, but then let it slide after he defended himself. I have nothing on him otherwise.

The other two I think I know more about but not going into it now. After the night post I might say more about my role, but not until the Paladin have used up their night kill.

edit: got to get back and do some more real work now, so logging off too.

Edited by foolonthehill

We need to know who dms is!

(sorry, keep posting at the same time so missing each other!)

I don't get woon. Others have been suspicious in the past, but then let it slide after he defended himself. I have nothing on him otherwise.

The other two I think I know more about but not going into it now. After the night post I might say more about my role, but not until the Paladin have used up their night kill.

edit: got to get back and do some more real work now, so logging off too.

I said woon just as an example of the fact that we need to question others as well. there has been such a push for dms and it is a waste of our time.

Since it is night right now, i dont want to bring things up as I may be off'd by the paladins. I am worried that all this dms discussion will make the

paladins go after him. We need to nail another baddie and save as many jumpers as possible.

I have no idea how many jumper roles can save or kill. But after the night post then I will have more info

and can maybe divulge some info.

Right, this was what i meant to post on here

dms your story makes no sense. Prince Marth must have been Mekal's killer and we should assume that Mekal isn't the Rogue, because the night post said that they didn't get his identity from his briefcase. The only other way they would know is if they found his role on the first night, but I'm not sure about that. That would mean that dms could well be the Rogue and that woudl be the only reason that I think of why he would be targeting me.

Well, I think since everyone has sent in their PM's, I won't get killed by the Paladins tonight (hopefully :unsure: I have a better chance than if I did reveal earlier). If you guys kill me, you'll be killing off...

Your warrior

The warrior kills every night, but has only a 15% escape rate

Now we don't want that to happen now do we. I've made a couple of mistakes, which I'm trying to make up for (Actually, my first PM tonight I sent too early, hopefully Unreality let's me change to my second target). But to be honest, I don't know who's bad and who's good :unsure: But don't kill me, that would just be shooting yourself in the foot (and we don't want to add to those holes now do we)

<(^-^)>

Jumper Mafia

Intro

Night One - Welcome to the War

Day One - A Fall From Meteora

Night Two - Fall of Anonymity

Day Two - An Eye for an Eye

Night Three - Triple Sacrifice

Stonehenge

Fog curled through the night like wraiths, blowing between the massive megalith doors... the doors of Stonehenge, slowing crumbling from the weight of time. All was silent, and the dark green ground sparkled with dampness.

Then there was a flicker of movement as a figure appeared silently by a looming monolith, a pillar of stone that towered over this newcomer.

The newcomer cast their gaze around, prowling through the circle of giants. There! Their target, waiting by one of the collapsed windows, humming softly to herself. Crazypainter.

The Rogue crept closer, judging the location. They would just need to appear directly behind Crazypainter, grab the sides of her head, and twist it sideways with a sickening crack. Then the job would be done, and they could rifle through her pockets and check if she was one of the ones the Rogue was looking for...

Before the Rogue took a deep breath in preparation of the act, they felt a burst of fog roll in their direction with sudden velocity, as if it had been displaced. The Rogue whirled around and beheld another Jumper - the Warrior - perched atop one of the mighty stones.

The Warrior looked up and seemed to notice the Rogue; they teleported to the bottom of the monolith and walked calmly forward... then jumped right in front of the Rogue, tackling them to the ground with a savage blow.

Crazypainter looked over in surprise, but a rag was placed over her mouth from behind, and chloroform sent her into a spinning fall to the ground. A black van with a catering company logo on the sides rolled up, tires pressing into the wet grass. The back doors opened and two masked Paladins helped the third carry Crazypainter into the car. They wanted this to be an Elite Kill; they wanted to learn her identity.

Meanwhile, the Warrior and Rogue were rolling around in the grass, punching and wrestling. Neither had brought any sort of weapon, and definitely not a gun (which could harm Stonehenge :P). The Warrior usually killed their victims by teleporting them into fatal situations, and the Rogue liked simple unarmed combat... speaking of which, they hurled the Warrior off with a grunt, but the Warrior, undeterred, launched themselves at their foe, jumping them both away at the impact.

EmpireState.JPG

The observation deck of the Empire State Building glowed neon blue in the night, surrounded by a glittering array of night-lit skyscrapers. The Rogue used the Warrior's momentum against them, flinging them to the side, but the Warrior lashed out with an arm and jumped at the same time, only a few feet away, but on the other side of the protective railings. New York skylights flashed past them as they tumbled toward a honking, bright street. The Warrior was about fifty yards/meters beneath the Rogue at this point, and flailing through the air like an uncoordinated stork. The Rogue, on the other hand, was spread out into skydiver form, and hounded down on their prey... which is when the Warrior jumped up in a series of short but intense blasts, blazing upward toward the Rogue and leaving shockwaves in wake... they hit the Rogue head on from below, knocking their air out, and then teleported them both.

Splash! The fall's momentum was taken by the cerulean beauty of Wayag, Indonesia.

ed90_wallpaper_sm.3.1.jpg

The Warrior and Rogue descended into the clear azure waters, a spectacular reef surrounding them. Then they were gone, leaving only a complex spherical whirlpool of water and bubbles that rushed to fill the space.

Then they were atop Pigeon Rock (the larger one with the hole in it) as sun set on Lebanon. Shale skipped away from their feet as they fought and struggled, grunting with the effort and energy.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/84/25084252...125a7a5.jpg?v=0

The Rogue jabbed with an elbow and followed up with a brutal punch, blocked by the Warrior who grabbed his/her adversary's arm and twisted it to the side, jumping to the other end of the natural pillar and using it to hurl the Rogue off the side. The Rogue frantically cartwheeled their arms to regain steady vision and glanced toward the far pillar, the smaller one, and jumped there, rocking a little and catching their balance. Then they turned and faced the Warrior, who was standing on the other rock.

The Warrior yelled and ran forward, jumping from one rock to the other and hitting the Rogue in the chest. The two fell for the ocean, and would've hit with a painful splash if not the Rogue had jumped them back above the larger Pigeon Rock and flipped over in midair, crushing the Warrior underneath against the hard and uneven stone.

The Warrior groaned and rolled out of the way, struggling to their feet, but the Rogue was already up, and kicked them in the head, sending them back to the stone with a bloody mouth. The Rogue set their foot atop the Warrior's head.

"If you jump," the Rogue said softly. "I'll follow you through. You can't escape... you started this fight- and I'll end it." They brought their foot up high, aiming for the Warrior's temple, but the Warrior jumped themselves against the Rogue's other leg, causing the Rogue to yelp in surprise, and they both tumbled to the ground. This time they were both able to rise to their feet, and the Warrior kneed the Rogue in stomach, followed by a vicious headbutt. The Rogue grabbed the Warrior's head and tried to twist it, but the Warrior jumped away too fast and the Rogue practically fell through their jumpscar, landing hard in the grass at Stonehenge, right outside the Paladins' van.

The Paladins had been trying to wake Crazypainter up for the last three minutes.

"You idiot," one of them grumbled. "You used too much chloroform."

"It's not that big of a deal," the other replied haughtily, and opened a box of medical smelling salts, cracking one under CP's nose. Her head lurched up confusedly and she groaned, her head splitting with pain.

"What's going on?" she mumbled, and tried to stand.

"Whoa, whoa!" one of the Paladins shouted, but she had already gone light-headed and collapsed back down, tumbling out of the van and into the wet sod.

The Warrior was crawling away from the Rogue and teleported to the other side of CP, managing to stand up. The Rogue, meanwhile, was already standing and approaching crazypainter with an air of certainty. While the Warrior had been an annoying distraction, their main target was still CP.

It was the same with the Warrior. "Don't you steal my kill!" the Warrior shouted angrily, walking closer too. CP was in the middle of a deadly triangle, with three sides that wanted to kill her.

"Well well well," one of the Paladins chuckled. "How is this going to end?" They pulled a large pistol out of their black coat, fitted on a silencer, and put it to the back of CP's head, where she remained, kneeling on the ground, confused and groggy. At the feel of cold metal she flinched and tumbled out of the way as the bullet thudded into the ground. Calmly, the Paladin re-aimed. Seeing that his/her kill was being stolen, the Rogue disappeared for a moment and reappeared with a machine gun. The Warrior was looking around with a sense of realization in that they had chosen the same target as the Paladins and the Rogue. They turned and saw the Rogue aiming the machine gun... the Paladin kicked CP in the head to keep her down as she struggled to stand... "No!" the Warrior yelled. "Yes," the Rogue grinned, and pulled the trigger.

The Warrior jumped at the Rogue, tackling them into the ground, but it was too late... for the Paladin at least. The spray of bullets nailed them in the chest, sending them toppling to the sod with the sound of repeated thunder. One of the Paladins cried out, but the other muttered, "That guy was just a goon, hired yesterday after Marth's death at Dos Ojos. Here, I'll finish this." They grabbed a switchblade from the wall, but Crazypainter had already made it to her feet, her head clearing already (despite the blood running down one side of it). She went for the gun in her back pocket, but the chloroform still grogged her reaction times, and the Paladin had already flicked the switchblade. It twisted through the air with the flash of polished steel... it was a large knife, and obsessively sharp. Everything seemed to shift into slow-motion, and all CP could do was stare as the knife spiraled slowly toward her forehead.... the Rogue had thrown the Warrior off as well (in slow motion) and turned to watch as his/her kill was being stolen...

... then everyone seemed to realize that the slow-motion was happening for real, and a new player was entering the scene. The Reflex, mouth curved into a silent "Noooooooooo!", was leaping through the air, flying in front of CP and taking the knife in the chest, the momentum vectors mixing and sending him diagonally past her, skidding into the sod.

Itachi-san lay in the grass, shocked and dying, a knife sticking from his chest. This time, the wound was too deep - and halfway into his heart. He would die in seconds. He let his bloody hand fall away from his chest and he stared up at the beautiful stars which danced above with their otherworldly glow.

"Take me, Nature," he sighed, and was gone. His last effort was to expel the remainder of his energy, jumping everyone around him - and one whole Stonehenge monolith - to random locations around the world.

The next morning, authorities would discover a dead man lying in the middle of Stonehenge with a knife sticking out of his chest, a serene smile on his face - and one less rock.

* The Reflex - badass, cannot die. The only way the Reflex can die is if they sacrifice themselves for someone else [not even the Crusader can kill the Reflex], or are lynched. The Reflex MUST pick one person each night (not themselves), and if that person is targeted for death, the Reflex sacrifices themselves to save the life of the original target

Host: unreality

1) Reaymond

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

4) Frost

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student

8) Foolonthehill

9) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [Messenger] Killed by Crusader

10) itachi-san - DEAD [Reflex] Sacrificed self to save Crazypainter

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter

13) Mekal - DEAD [?] Killed by the Paladins

14) dms172

15) Prince_Marth85 - DEAD [shepherd] Lynched

16) woon

17) taliesin - DEAD [Paramedic] Lynched

The day ends in 23 hours ;D

:blink:

WHOA No kidding. Sorry I targetted you CP, I was trying to change my target, but stupid lockdown held me at school an extra hour, and I didn't have time to change. Looks like it wouldn't have made a difference though :unsure: Ok it is obvious that Crazypainter is definately good? Itachi, it sucked to see you go, you were a great player... So it's day...now what? :huh:

<(^-^)>

:blink:

WHOA No kidding. Sorry I targetted you CP, I was trying to change my target, but stupid lockdown held me at school an extra hour, and I didn't have time to change. Looks like it wouldn't have made a difference though :unsure: Ok it is obvious that Crazypainter is definately good? Itachi, it sucked to see you go, you were a great player... So it's day...now what? :huh:

<(^-^)>

day three now... And yeah sucks to be itachi now, he definately could have made a big difference later on for us good guys/girls (edit)

Edited by reaymond

links & roster

Jumper Mafia

Intro

Night One - Welcome to the War

Day One - A Fall From Meteora

Night Two - Fall of Anonymity

Day Two - An Eye for an Eye

Night Three - Triple Sacrifice

1) Reaymond

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

4) Frost

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student

8) Foolonthehill

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter

14) dms172

16) woon

1) Reaymond

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

4) Frost

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student

8) Foolonthehill

11) Frozen_in_fire

12) crazypainter voting for raeymond

14) dms172

16) woon

Hm who should I vote for? Um I choose raeymond. Because he is the cardinal. How do I know this? I set him a message well all the paladins a message saying if they

used the code word daisy then I would....made up something to catch a baddie. Well my dear ray said he thought 'itachi was as innocent as a daisy.'

Bingo! Caught one! Yes, I can send messages to the paladins.

Thank you Itachi! I will show you a great time in LA!

Alright, I'd just like to say, if you guys really want to kill off raeymond, don't kill him off(so long as there's someone else you guys suspect). I can always take care of him(though there may be a casualty). :P

Anyway, just thought I'd point out that Frozen has rarely contributed to this game, so:

1) Reaymond

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

4) Frost - voting for Frozen

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student

8) Foolonthehill

11) Frozen_in_fire

14) dms172

16) woon

I'd love to hear some of his thoughts. :D

Alright, I'd just like to say, if you guys really want to kill off reaymond, don't kill him off(so long as there's someone else you guys suspect). I can always take care of him(though there may be a casualty). :P

Anyway, just thought I'd point out that Frozen has rarely contributed to this game, so:

I'd love to hear some of his thoughts. :D

Ok, I have been inactive because of school (and an over obsessed mother who demands that I spend my free time doing math problems). Starting from now, I will be active, especially since we have a vacation tomorrow...

And as for right now, I think that reaymond is suspicious, sure. But Frost says that he'll take care of him sometime, and I don't doubt him. So for now, I'll review what I know and make sure that I don't start a bandwagon on an innocent player.

''Alright, I'd just like to say, if you guys really want to kill off raeymond, don't kill him off(so long as there's someone else you guys suspect). I can always take care of him(though there may be a casualty). :P

Anyway, just thought I'd point out that Frozen has rarely contributed to this game, so:''

1) Reaymond

2) Kathleen

3) star_tiger

4) Frost - voting for Frozen

5) Brandonb

6) Dawh

7) Joe's Student

8) Foolonthehill

11) Frozen_in_fire

14) dms172

16) woon

good point Frost. Please explain your position further.

Its so nice to be wanted!

Itachi, I will take you to the bar Jesse james and Sandra Bullock go to.

So I think Kat is a baddie as well. I dont know who she is but she isnt the cardinal.

We only have one paladin killed so far...need to up that.

Frozen, you are on my suspect list too. You want us to forget about Raeymond because Frost says so?

So I am suspicious of someone who would try to talk anyone out of killing a certain baddie.

Frost Frozen Kat Raeymond

Edited by crazypainter

Well it sucks that I'm dead, but it seems I used my role to its fullest potential. You Jumpers know what to do from now on! I have faith in you all ;)

and you're welcome cp B))

No kidding! It looks like you drew and quashed a total of 5 potential kills!

As for the vote, I gotta go for Reaymond. But I do want to know what is up with Mr. 3 posts.

(FIF has made 3 posts during the entirety of this game [aside from his 3 votes]).

And saying that it was b/c of school? I gotta call BS on that one. B/c those three posts that he made had zero content... nothing, at all.