BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Jumper Mafia

unreality

Hmm, so it's pretty obvious what the Crusader can do (or at least part of their ability). Hope we all survive the night :unsure: I'm gonna do some research when I get back from dinner, I need to get things right this night :mad:

<(^-^)>

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, you said you targeted Mekal to watch last night? *Alarm Bells!*

Edit: I thought you were saying you targeted PM in your quote there, but I'm just confused, can you clarify?

I definitely am confused on this point too. It doesn't quite add up the way it is. The only way that PM could targeted Mekal was that he was the random Paladin listed as the assailant. In any case, PM's statement about knowing Mekal's identity is almost certainly bogus. I guess it is possible that one of the Paladins learned Mekal's identity the first night and then passed that information to PM to try to buy him some protection, but it's difficult to say at this point.

It's also possible that the mention of the Cardinal in the night post was just unreality providing a hint as to the Cardinal's ability and the Cardinal didn't actually use it.

Whatever else happens, dms needs to tell us any other information that he has, such as who he watched the first night and if he learned anything from it. He needs to do this immediately because there is no guarantee that he will survive the night. If he learns anything tonight before it ends, then he needs to share that as well. Chances are that he only learns who did what after the night is over... :o

(If he's telling the truth, that is. And he needs to clarify that because he definitely said that he watched Mekal and that PM targeted him and now it sounds like he tailed PM who visited Mekal. :wacko: )

Agree that dms should come forward and say all, nows the time if you're innocent.

Could the same be said for Frost? Not sure on that one, hopefully there's a role with saving abilities still in our midst who can choose to save Frost... but when we think about it the odds there is are unlikely. Paramedic gone. Messenger (who could save Frost especially), gone. Anyone else? I'm thinking maybe the Ying/Yang combo, they seem like they could be similar to roles in Heroes Mafia, where one can kill OR one can save, each night. If that's the case, Frost should be saved.

So Frost if there's anything you think you could/should reveal before tonight please do, but only if it's not too risky.

Agree that dms should come forward and say all, nows the time if you're innocent.

Could the same be said for Frost? Not sure on that one, hopefully there's a role with saving abilities still in our midst who can choose to save Frost... but when we think about it the odds there is are unlikely. Paramedic gone. Messenger (who could save Frost especially), gone. Anyone else? I'm thinking maybe the Ying/Yang combo, they seem like they could be similar to roles in Heroes Mafia, where one can kill OR one can save, each night. If that's the case, Frost should be saved.

So Frost if there's anything you think you could/should reveal before tonight please do, but only if it's not too risky.

At this point, everyone knows who he is, so I would think that the best thing he could do would be to tell all. Of course, (and this goes for dms as well) don't reveal anything that would compromise another Jumper, but anything else we can know would be helpful. If Frost dies in the night, we won't know his role description, so it could be useful to know what abilities (again without risking other members' identities) Frost has. As dms still has some anonymity, I wouldn't suggest that he divulge too much information about his specific role, but anything more general would be useful at this point.

<_< that sucked. we make the right call and still end up losing a Jumper. It's a good thing we outnumbered them from the beginning. I still think dms is a Jumper. I admit he makes little sense, but he got us a Paladin and is IMO trying to avoid revealing his entire role's capabilities and doing a poor job of it. ;)

All Jumpers: eyes on Reaymond! :ph34r: -if not tonight, in tomorrow's lynch for sure.

killer post unreality. BBL I am at family dinner with folks from Bristol!

My radar is leaving dms....doubt he is a paladin....

Yeah... I dms can't be a paladin since he outed another paladin :P However, there are a few things that do not add up.

- If dms was telling the truth (that he was watching Mekal last night, and saw Marth visit him... even though Marth had no ability) then that means that he also must have seen the Cardinal visit Mekal.

This means that dms is either protecting the cardinal, or he was lying about knowing who mekal was, and just happened to get lucky. It seems very likely that dms could be the Rogue, and wins by having certain people lynched.

i can only see who visited the person i choose and i happened to choose mekal

As you can see, dms was very adamant earlier in saying that he checked mekal, and that he got to see all the actions that were taken against mekal. Now he says that he was actually checking Marth... well, either he is lying and he got very very lucky in pointing him out as a Paladin, or he... nvm I have no way to justify anything contrary to him getting lucky... Plus it seems odd to me that dms is acting like such a noob about some of the topics and not understanding his role and stuff. Yet, he was contemplating the idea of Marth having had an action manipulating ability used against him to take action against Mekal. THat doesn't sound like the ideas of a noob... It's really not adding up dms.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have Marth dead... and I think we have bigger fish to fry than dms (who seems to just need to vote out certain people). But it may not be a terrible idea for the Warrior to take out dms tonight if s/he has no better targets in mind.

Edit: and I agree with Itachi. Kat and Reaymond are high on my radar as being Paladins.

Edited by Brandonb

Hmmm...well, I assume everyone knows my role by now, it's been pretty obvious(especially after the day post). I know a few things, but I don't want to hurt you guys anymore than I already have. To be honest, I have little use left(except for one thing...but that may never actually come into play). But for that to ever happen, I'll need to survive another day or so. Which means that if there is a saving role still out there, please save me tonight.

Jumpers, just be happy that we triumphed over the Paladins(in a sense). :D

Edit: If you really want more specifics, I can tell you, but I doubt there is much point. Hopefully I live to tomorrow, where I can get into more detail.

Edited by Frost

Yeah... I dms can't be a paladin since he outed another paladin :P However, there are a few things that do not add up.

- If dms was telling the truth (that he was watching Mekal last night, and saw Marth visit him... even though Marth had no ability) then that means that he also must have seen the Cardinal visit Mekal.

I actually had a thought about this issue. The post never says that the Cardinal attacked Mekal. What if the Cardinal's effect wasn't player specific? Like something that affected everyone, just like what happened with the Geneticist(or at least what I think happened with the Geneticist :P).

Edit: and I agree with Itachi. Kat and Reaymond are high on my radar as being Paladins.

I'm curious as to what makes them suspicious(I'm not as observant as you guys). Though I have noticed a few things...

well since i could die soon too i will say about reaymond. i did my research and he is the cardinal.

wow dms, that is a rather bold statement! But you were right before...

and if that is true then perhaps we need another saving role for you.

Couldn't continue to wait for the night post last night, but ok: so PM's a Paladin (but seemly a pretty pointless one :( - apart from having killed Mekal). That means dms isn't one.

So, on the basis of that, I thought I'd be witting "well done dms, I believe you" and be worried about anyone who continued to point the finger at dms! He then throws out:

about that i made a mistake when reading my role i thought i saw everyone who targets the person i select, but actually i saw who PM targeted.

huh? and

well since i could die soon too i will say about reaymond. i did my research and he is the cardinal.

double huh?

You admit to fooling us about PM (even though it luckily worked for us) then say you got another paladin role immediately! That's just too weird for me. For me to believe you don't have a hidden agenda, you will need to tell me who you saw Reaymond visit and possibly what he did to show his 'paladin'ness.

Also, assuming it doesn't compromise one of us who is still hidden, we will need to hear everyone else you have tracked on previous days/nights and what you saw about them. If we can confirm your information, then I think we will have to believe you and definitely protect you, because you are obviously very useful to us in discovering Paladin.

If your information compromises an important jumper, please just give them a clue about their identity - don't give them away on the forum! They can then confirm whether you are correct.

fool, I was writing but no matter what I wrote i somehow outted myself or dms. Wait until the day post comes ok?

Then you can have some solid proof or at least some good reasons to vote for reaymond and hopefully another paladin.

edit..when is the night post coming?

Edited by crazypainter

fool, I was writing but no matter what I wrote i somehow outted myself or dms. Wait until the day post comes ok?

Then you can have some solid proof or at least some good reasons to vote for reaymond and hopefully another paladin.

Do you mean you were writing something which you never posted? And the day post is ages away! We need to have lynched him by then - do you mean the night post?

edit: having re-read my own post as to why you would be replying, I understand a bit more now, I think.

Edited by foolonthehill

I'm curious as to what makes them suspicious(I'm not as observant as you guys). Though I have noticed a few things...

Frost what do you mean?? Come on man, you hosted your own game and it was good! What makes you think any of us

are gonna think you are "not as observant as us"!

Do you mean you were writing something which you never posted? And the day post is ages away! We need to have lynched him by then - do you mean the night post?

edit: having re-read my own post as to why you would be replying, I understand a bit more now, I think.

sorry brain fart...grrr please remind me..we are at the day now?

I'm still confused! #341 from UR says we are in night 3 now and should end, with the night post, at 8pm my time, which is in about 4 hours.

Then we get to lynch someone, presumably Reaymond or dms, in the subsequent day post. I need to know your info before the lynching ends (day post), if it is encouraging me to vote for Reaymond!

edit: emphasis/underlining

Edited by foolonthehill

I'm still confused! #341 from UR says we are in night 3 now and should end, with the night post, at 8pm my time, which is in about 4 hours.

Then we get to lynch someone, presumably Reaymond or dms, in the subsequent day post. I need to know your info before the lynching ends (day post), if it is encouraging me to vote for Reaymond!

edit: emphasis/underlining

Well, IMO Reaymond is certainly Paladin. However, I don't want dms to win if he has certain win conditions. So I say we pressure dms into divulging all of his info. (if he lives through the Night that is)

Well, IMO Reaymond is certainly Paladin.

ok, ok! Everyone who I have on my list that says "spy?" next to it has now said Reaymond!

However, I don't want dms to win if he has certain win conditions. So I say we pressure dms into divulging all of his info. (if he lives through the Night that is)

Come on then dms: spill it before you're killed!

well hopefully dms wont die tonight. tomarrow we lynch reaymond, then go

for another paladin. I am sure one of us has the spy ability. So whomever

votes for a new target after our next lynch could be a spy. Does this make sense?

edit:

Fool, i think it is only fair that if dms spills it then you do as well.

Personally I hate to cry uncle.

And you keep going after him, making me think that you could be a

paladin trying to cover your a**. I would do it.

Edited by crazypainter