BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Jumper Mafia

unreality

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops. So I think I just made some of that happen. Sorry JS - though you were a baddie. Even more sorry dms - I was certain you were the Rogue with your changing roles and multiple targets!

As for FiF and dawh, I definitely got that wrong, so I think that that will get me lynched tomorrow, as I can't really defend myself on that one - that's assuming I make it through the night without the Paladin or Warrior killing me.

Seriously though, I have to assume that BrandonB is definitely not who he says he is. That leaves the rest of you and, after tearing up my very-incorrect-notes, start again to see if I can tell who you are. If only the FA wasn't here, then we could just give up all of our roles and it would be obvious who to target....

I am going out now, but will be back later to work out who you all are... at least we should win now with the Warrior still alive.

I warned you guys...I hoped that enough people would get on to change their votes :( There was plenty of time. <_<

I'm SORRY! That's the last time I watch two movies during a crucial lynch day <_< I don't know WHO to kill tonight, so if I'm PMing a lot, it means I keep changing my mind :lol:

<(^-^)>

Edit: I want to hear from everyone saying who THEY think I should kill. I'll sort out what I'm doing from my suspicions...

Edited by Kathleen

Jumper Mafia

Intro

Night One - Welcome to the War

Day One - A Fall From Meteora

Night Two - Fall of Anonymity

Day Two - An Eye for an Eye

Night Three - Triple Sacrifice

Day Three - A Mafia First

Night Four - The Climax

Mt. Fuji

Mt%20Fuji%20Oct.jpg

At a Torii shrine near the summit of the 3776 meter mountain:

mt-fuji-torii-near-summit-wp.jpg (Minus the people)

Up here, there was no such thing as night or day. The view was spectacular and chilling and amazing all at once - the five players in this crazy game (three Jumpers and two Paladins) were standing at what seemed to be the summit of the world... they were like gods, looking down from their shrine of ice upon their domain. The end was coming, and they all knew it. Just one slip of the fighting and one could plummit over the sides.

The five people formed sort of a ring at the edge of the world... otherworldly mists drifted past... Kat, the Warrior, slowly drew a gun... she hesitated near woon, but Brandonb's continual goading got to her, and she re-adjusted her aim, pointing at the Federal Agent, Crazypainter. The last Neutral left alive, after the Rogue's demise (at the Warrior's hand) earlier that day.

In fact, the Federal Agent was no longer neutral... they had joined the Jumpers on day two, getting BTSC with their previous nemesis, the Shadow.

But none of that mattered now. This was the end game. This was Kat's decision. She threw her gun off the edge of the mountain. She was a Jumper - she didn't need a gun. She jumped into crazypainter, knocking the Federal Agent off of Mt. Fuji, ignoring her screams as she plummeted through the ice-jagged air, from their celestial shrine and down into the world of mortals.

"We've got you at last!" Foolonthehill laughed. The Crusader unwrapped his trusty knife while Brandonb (the Mercenary) watched with a sly smile.

"This is the last kill my knife will make," growled the Crusader, taking a step closer... who would it be? Woon or Kat? Woon or Kat? "After this, my crusade is over. The Paladins have victory."

They chose Kat.

Before anyone could react, Brandonb blasted her with a shock baton. She screamed in agony as hot lightning blazed through her system.

"This is it!" Foolonthehill seethed, taking a step closer, letting the ruffled brown cloth fall from the knife. It was snatched by the wind and carried away, off of the bleak summit. "I can feel the end!!"

Kat struggled where she stood as lightning arced through her body. If only she could break free... if only she could escape...

It was too late. With a victorious yell, the Crusader plunged his knife into her flesh, and watched her die, tumbling backwards through the shrine and off Mount Fuji.

"Well done," said the Mercenary. "Two Paladins left... and one Jumper."

"Where is woon?" Fool gasped, looking around. Woon, the Unknown, the slippery and mysterious leader of the Jumpers, had jumped away, perhaps back to some hidden lair to regroup.

The Paladins had won this long and bloody war. However, they knew there would always be opposition; there would always be Jumpers. The Unknown had probably gone away to form a new alliance of Jumpers, a coalition of new people with this exotic talent from across the world, joined with their unique ability and common purpose against their obsessed enemies.

"You did your duty well," the Crusader grunted. "You know where the money is. I am grateful that I hired you, Mercenary."

"What will you do now?" Brandonb asked, as he turned to descend the mountaintop.

"I am the last of the major Paladins, really," the Crusader acknowledged. "I'll have to rebuild. Start from the ground up. I am the new leader of the society, I think I have earned it... some of the rookie Paladins will move up, and we'll get some new recruits I'm sure. What about you?"

The Mercenary spread his arms wide. "Wherever the wind takes me." He grinned and jumped off the mountaintop, disappearing with a flicker.

JUMPER MAFIA

Roster with Roles [thanks to random.org]

Host: unreality

1) Reaymond - Cardinal

2) Kathleen - Warrior

3) star_tiger - Head Paladin

4) Frost - Intersect

5) Brandonb - Mercenary

6) Dawh - Yin

7) Joe's Student - Rogue

8) Foolonthehill - Crusader

9) Puzzlegirl - Messenger

10) itachi-san - Reflex

11) Frozen_in_fire - Yang

12) crazypainter - Federal Agent

13) Mekal - Geneticist

14) dms172 - Shadow

15) Prince_Marth85 - Shepherd

16) woon - Unknown

17) taliesin - Paramedic

Paladins

* Head Paladin - star_tiger

* Crusader - Foolonthehill

* Mercenary - Brandonb

* Shepherd - PrinceMarth85

* Cardinal - Reaymond

Yin/Yang = Dawh/FIF

Log

NIGHT ONE

* Intersect chooses nobody, jumps to Nice, France

* Warrior kills Joe's Student [cannot find, Rogue was hiding]

* Reflex sacrifices himself for woon

* Shadow watches Joe's Student [cannot find, Rogue was hiding]

* Paramedic saves Brandonb, jumps to New Zealand (must save same)

* Messenger protects the Intersect

* Yin/Yang learn role of Brandonb [Mercenary; I rolled 5, thus they are told "Paramedic"]

* Geneticist learns Intersect, works in Africa (escape chance +5%)

* Unknown jumps to London, England [finds Intersect]

* Paladins kill Itachi [can't work, Reflex]

* Cardinal stalks Dawh [Jumper]

* Head Paladin travels to the Arctic Circle

* Rogue hides for the night

Changed Escape Chances:

* Mekal 30%

* Dawh 20%

Intersect: Unknown 2/5, HP 0/5

DAY ONE

* Federal Agent investigates the Paladins

* Head Paladin travels to Buenos Aires, Argentina

* Intersect teleports to Machu Picchu (in Peru)

* Unknown jumps to São Paulo, Brazil

* Shadow changes chances to Spy 49%, Escape 1%

* Federal Agent sends a message to the Paladins:

This is the Federal Agent. I was thinking of giving you a nugget. If you

would like to know the role of a key player let me know by mentioning

daisies in one of your posts.

* Head Paladin is ~1726 miles away from the Intersect, Unknown is ~1563

* Crusader rolekills Itachi, but Reflex can only die if sacrifice

* Taliesin is lynched [Paramedic]

Intersect: Unknown 3/5!!!

NIGHT TWO

* Federal Agent learns about the Cardinal [reaymond]

* Warrior kills Frost [protected by Messenger]

* Reflex dies for Foolonthehill

* Shadow watches PrinceMarth [visited Mekal, Spy Chance: Success, nobody visited PrinceMarth]

* Messenger protects the Intersect

* Yin/Yang spy on woon [unknown]

* Geneticist researches the Rogue in Antarctica (no additional effect)

* Cardinal stalks Mekal [Jumper] - Escape Chance 25%

* Paladins kill Mekal [Escape Chance: Fail, Elite Kill: Fail]

* Rogue hides for the night

* Unknown & Intersect get BTSC

* Differing Chances:

- Dawh 20%

- DMS 1% Escape, 49% Spy

DAY TWO

* Federal Agent investigates the Paladins

* Federal Agent joins the Jumpers

* Shadow changes chances to Escape 40%, Spy 10%

* PM is lynched [shepherd]

NIGHT THREE

* CP and DMS (FA and Shadow) get BTSC

* CP is told about the Cardinal [reaymond] as chance should have it [same as previous night]

* Rogue kills CP

* Cardinal stalks CP [Federal Agent]

* Paladins kill CP

* Warrior kills CP

* Shadow watches Itachi

* Reflex dies for CP

* Yin/Yang spy on Itachi [Reflex]

* Yin/Yang use a defense

DAY THREE

* Federal Agent decides to learn another Paladin role

* Crusader kills DMS (the Shadow)

* Frost switches with Kat

* Frost blows up

* Frozen is lynched

* Rogue dies cuz Head Paladin died

NIGHT FOUR

* CP learns about Bb and Mercenary

* Warrior kills CP

* Paladins kill Kat

* Game over :P And what a game...

Jumpers:

* The Intersect - both sides will try to control the Intersect by capturing neuron points in the person's brain (which are like access locations that allow entry into the inner workings). There are 5 neuron points to capture, and controlling majority will give unrestricted access to the tappable power of the Intersect. There are two ways in which a neuron point can be captured - first, the Intersect can choose someone (one person per night, if they want) and 'give' them a neuron point. If the person is the Unknown OR the Head Paladin, the corresponding side gains control of that neuron point. If the person is anyone else, nothing happens. The Intersect is not aware who has control of which neuron points or if a selection failed/succeeded. The game begins with one neuron point in possession of the Unknown. If the Intersect dies, there are two things that can happen: if no neuron points are captured at the time, then the Intersect dies for real, otherwise all NPs are wiped clean and the Intersect still lives on. The other way that NPs are obtained is very different, and involves the teleportation powers of Jumpers. Each day and each night, the Intersect, Unknown and Head Paladin all decide one location to Jump to (or fly via jet and private cars, in the case of the Head Paladin). There are 8 regions:

1) North America, Central America & Gulf of Mexico

2) South America

3) Atlantic Ocean

4) Eurasia & the Mediterranean

5) Southeast Asia, Australia, Pacific Ocean, etc

6) Arctic Circle

7) Antarctica

8) Africa, Middle East, India, and the Indian Ocean

If the Unknown or the Head Paladin go to the same continent/region as the Intersect, they control a neuron point. If all three go to the same place, whichever one is closer to the Intersect will gain control of the NP. So what happens when one side captures 3/5 of the neuron points?

- First of all, the Intersect can die as normal. If they do so after being captured by either side, the abilities endowed no longer work [one exception: if the Paladins have control of the Intersect, they do not let the Intersect be lynched]

- If the Paladins gain control of the Intersect, they can tap into its database of Jumper knowledge to learn one person's role each night (exact role, not just faction, but NOT the role description). They also choose who the Intersect votes for, despite what the Intersect says on-topic. The Intersect is not informed of who they are actually voting for. Also, the Escape Chance no longer applies while the Paladins control the Intersect's mind. Furthermore, the Head Paladin can choose one person each night - if they pick the Intersect, they kidnap them. The Unknown also picks one person each night, trying to reach the Intersect before the HP does. If the Paladins kidnap the Intersect first, they have the Intersect's powers until the end of the game, regardless of whether the Intersect dies or not. However, if the Unknown reaches the Intersect before the HP can kidnap him/her, the Unknown has taken the Intersect under his/her wing. They do not learn each other's identities, but they are assumed to be traveling together, and each of the following nights and days, the Unknown teleports them to a new location on the earth. The Head Paladin also travels around, and if they go to the same region (of the above 8) at the same time as the Unknown, the Head Paladin kills the Unknown and then kidnaps the Intersect as if the Intersect had been kidnapped in the manner mentioned before, and with the same effects. However if the Unknown teleports to a region pre-determined by me that has a secret facility on it, even if the HP goes there too, the Intersect is plied from the Paladins' control and returns the original state, with 1 neural point captured by the Unknown, and 4 blank

- If the Unknown gains control of 3/5 or more of the NPs, the Intersect willingly joins the Unknown (BTSC) to unleash his/her power on the enemy. The Intersect has the ability to overload their mind computer and turn into a massive bomb, killing themselves and the person to the roster spot 1 above them and 1 below (wraps around the top & bottom). Once during each day, the Unknown & Intersect can choose a pair of people that are no more than 2 roster spots away from each other to switch spots. The Intersect can blow up at any time, and it happens at the next day/night post. All 3 dead people have their roles and role descs revealed. Of course, the Unknown & Intersect do not have to do this, it may be reward enough just knowing they stopped the Paladins from gaining control of the Intersect

--- As different steps in the battle over the Intersect occur, all 3 involved (Intersect, Unknown, Head Paladin) will be notified. Also, all 3 of those roles are receiving this whole thing (starting with "The Intersect - both sides will try to control..." and ending with the end of this paragraph). It is all that the Intersect is receiving, but the Unknown and Head Paladin may have a little more in their role description before this

* The Warrior - kills each night. However, the Warrior is brash and oftentimes uncareful, and is more susceptible to being tricked and caught by Paladins. The Warrior's Escape Chance is only 15%

* The Reflex - badass, cannot die. The only way the Reflex can die is if they sacrifice themselves for someone else [not even the Crusader can kill the Reflex], or are lynched. The Reflex MUST pick one person each night (not themselves), and if that person is targeted for death, the Reflex sacrifices themselves to save the life of the original target

* The Shadow - knows who the Federal Agent is, due to the Shadow's deep footing in the world of crime. Also, the Shadow is always watching. They pick one person each night, and learn who that person targeted for the night. The Shadow also has a 25% chance ['Spy Chance'] to learn who visited the target (not just who the target visited). In the case of a Paladin nightkill, a random living Paladin will be selected. The Shadow can change his/her Escape Chance and Spy Chance at any time during the day to apply for that night, however both chances must be at least 0% and total to 50% (ie, the Escape Chance starts at 25% and the Spy Chance starts at 25%, however those can be inversely increased or decreased). Also, due to the Shadow's expert sneakiness, it is not possible for anything to lower the Shadow's Escape Chance. But due to the Shadow's inability to trust others, the Escape Chance can never be raised either - thus the two chances will always total to 50%

* The Paramedic - saves one person per night from death. No restrictions on who they can save. Also, the Paramedic teleports themselves with the target to a new location, of 8 different continent/regions:

[the 8 listed under Intersect]

Which are linked to 8 different effects: (not in order as the regions)

1) the Paramedic learns the role of the target

2) if target is a Paladin, the Paramedic dies

3) the Paramedic saves themselves in addition to the target

4) the Paramedic fails to save, but boosts the target's Escape Chance to 50% for both tonight and tomorrow. This only occurs if the target is a Jumper. It has no effect on non-Jumpers

5) the Paramedic cannot save the target again after this

6) the Paramedic must save the same person tomorrow night if possible

7) the Paramedic gets two saves, not one, tomorrow night

8) No Extra Effect

* The Messenger - uses their prowess to aid the Jumpers by performing special operations. The Messenger knows who the Intersect is (they are very important), and can choose to protect them from death OR to go after the Paladins, attempting to infiltrate their network. Each night the Messenger has this choice (Protect or Infiltrate). If they choose to infiltrate, a die is rolled, and one of six actions occur: discovery (learn who one random Paladin is, dead or alive, cannot learn same twice), intel (learn the complete description of one random Paladin role, cannot learn same twice), high espionage (plant a nerve exploder device in a random Paladin, kills them the following night), diversion (protect the Intersect at the same time AND reroll to do one of the other actions), coded message (send a PM to me of a message the Messenger wants to send to any player, and I will send corresponding numerical code to the person indicated), or capture (the Paladins discover the Messenger snooping around and kill them. Bye bye Messenger :P)

* Yin/Yang - can PM each other at all times, and also use zen dislocation: can learn the identity behind one role each night, as a pair. Yin/Yang learn the exact role name, but not the role description. In addition, due to their inseparable duality, if one dies, so does the other. However this is why that, only twice in the entire game (for everything works in pairs :P), Yin/Yang can choose to defend themselves with martial arts and they cannot die that night. This can only be used twice remember, and it does not effect their nightly spying ability (zen dislocation). The duality-death applies for lynchings as well, but they cannot save themselves from a lynch

* The Geneticist - has double voting power. Each night, picks any role, and learns how the role works. Also, each night the Geneticist teleports to a different part of the world to conduct his/her research:

[the 8 listed under Intersect]

Depending on where the Geneticist works for the night, a few varied effects can occur: (not in same order as the regions)

1-4) no additional effect

5) learn the name of the person who has the role

6) triple voting power tomorrow, not double

7) the Warrior learns who the Geneticist is

8) the Geneticist's Escape Chance increases by 5% (max 100%)

* The Unknown - has no voting power, because they interact behind mystery and anonymity. They pretend to vote like the others, but their choice has no effect. But the Unknown has another kind of power, being the leader of the Jumper order. First of all, any hostile ability performed by a fellow Jumper on the Unknown will fail. Most important of the Unknown's abilities, however, is their role in the battle over the Intersect. [show Intersect description]

Paladins:

* The Crusader has no further ability than the one described in his/her public profile

* The Mercenary appears as a random Jumper if investigated by Y/Y

* The Cardinal can stalk Jumpers/Neutrals and learn faction (Jumper, Federal Agent, or Rogue) each night. If the person stalked was a Jumper, their Escape Chance is reduced by 5% (minimum 0%)

* The Shepherd has no power other than taking the place of any Paladin after they die. The Shepherd is always seen as "Shepherd" regardless of role taken on (which can only be done once)

* The Head Paladin - the Head Paladin is the chess-player behind the pawns that are her/his Paladins, trying to capture the Intersect. [show Intersect description]

Neutral:

* The Federal Agent - each day, they pick either "Jumper" or "Paladin", and that night, the FA learns one of those roles and how it works. On the first night, the FA learns the Rogue's role description (but not the Rogue's ID). At any time they can have a PM sent to the Unknown OR the Paladins OR the Rogue (or a combination of the above) containing any information they want. The Federal Agent will eventually pick the side they want to assist (Jumper/Paladin/Rogue) and win with that team. To choose a side, the Federal Agent can PM me at any time. The Federal Agent is always viewed as "Federal Agent" and of the faction "Federal Agent" if spied upon. If the FA joins the Paladins, he/she gets BTSC with them. If the FA joins the Rogue, they get BTSC with the Rogue, and if the FA joins the Jumpers then they get BSTC with the Shadow (if the Shadow is still alive). If the FA joins a side in which all of the members are dead, the FA must take on the enemies singlehandedly (they get no abilities if they join the Jumpers, but if they join the Rogue when the Rogue is dead, they get the Rogue's ability, and if they join the Paladins when all the Paladins are dead, they get the basic Paladin nightkill ability). If a faction wins before the Federal Agent has picked sides, the FA gets fired and loses.

The FA learns the Rogue's role description on the first night:

* The Rogue - kills every night, if they so choose. The Rogue's goal is to kill both the Unknown and the Head Paladin to win the game. If either of those die by other means, the Rogue must kill the other person at their next possible chance. If that fails (or if both targets die in the same night), the Rogue is outed and killed. Note that the Rogue may have a second chance to kill the Head Paladin, depending on the Shepherd. Hideout: the Rogue, having to hide from both sides for so long, is a very adept hider. If the Rogue chooses not to kill one night, they may instead hide in their Hideout and cannot be found for any sort of night action. Also, because the Rogue is a Jumper too (at least ability-wise), they have an Escape Chance of 25% just like the others that can teleport

----

secrets

----

Paramedic: Eurasia, Antarctica, S Am, N Am, Africa, SEAsia/Pacific, Arctic Circle, Atlantic Ocean

Geneticist: Atlantic,Arctic,Antarctic, S Am, Eurasia, N Am, SEAsia/Pacific, Africa

~~~

Thanks to everyone for playing! I think I would have done some of the roles differently, and despite the hidden role descriptions, it did seem like a lot of information was going around too quickly. Thanks for being the guinea pig of this crazy idea :P I think it turned out pretty good, and had some crazy things that happened... lol. I didn't really know what would happen, but it seemed like every night & day explored some special situation of role abilities clashing or crazy effects occurring. Hehe. Again, thanks for playing! I had fun, hopefully you did too ;D

Final Roster:

Host: unreality

1) Reaymond - DEAD [Cardinal] Blown up by Frost

2) Frost - DEAD [intersect] Blew up!

3) star_tiger - DEAD [Head Paladin] Blown up by Frost

4) Kathleen - DEAD [Warrior] Killed by Paladins

5) Brandonb - WINNER! [Mercenary]

6) Dawh - DEAD [Yin] Died with Frozen

7) Joe's Student - DEAD [Rogue] Win condition failed

8) Foolonthehill - WINNER! [Crusader]

9) Puzzlegirl - DEAD [Messenger] Killed by Crusader

10) itachi-san - DEAD [Reflex] Sacrificed self to save Crazypainter

11) Frozen_in_fire - DEAD [Yang] Lynched

12) crazypainter - DEAD [Federal Agent] Killed by Warrior

13) Mekal - DEAD [Geneticist] Killed by the Paladins

14) dms172 - DEAD [shadow] Killed by Crsuader

15) Prince_Marth85 - DEAD [shepherd] Lynched

16) woon - regrouping? [unknown]

17) taliesin - DEAD [Paramedic] Lynched

congrats to the Paladins! B))

Final Links:

Jumper Mafia

Intro

Night One - Welcome to the War

Day One - A Fall From Meteora

Night Two - Fall of Anonymity

Day Two - An Eye for an Eye

Night Three - Triple Sacrifice

Day Three - A Mafia First

Night Four - The Climax

Edited by unreality

Wow...that game was awesome. I can't believe I actually got two paladins in one shot. Well, it was worth it. :P

Glad I got to have an awesome role! Though I kinda would have liked to travel around a bit more. B))

Edited by Frost

Aw, NO! I was actually gonna change again to Brandonb but then you said you were starting the night post! :( Aw, I'm sorry Jumpers, but it was still a good game :) It was really fun Unreality, nice to see you hosting again (you're so good at it). Great game everyone, and sorry for making the wrong choice :o

<(^-^)>

Wow...that game was awesome. I can't believe I actually got two paladins in one shot. Well, it was worth it. :P

Glad I got to have an awesome role! Though I kinda would have liked to travel around a bit more. B))

haha, the crazy thing was: even if you hadn't switched with Kat, you STILL would've blown up two Paladins :P

edit: thanks Kat :D

Edited by unreality

Great game unreality! So much for trusting my fellow jumpers to do what's best in the Lynch... The only 2 people I had totally mixed up were Kat and FOTH. Nice job posting FOTH, I really thought you were a good guy. Watching the game while dead was very frustrating :P ...because it was so awesome and because I couldn't help dawh and FIF :(

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaw! :lol:

I don't know how the hell we managed to do that - at the end of last night it looked like Frost could take out star_tiger and Bb, Reaymond was going to be lynched and I would be the only one left, but was having a big argument with CP who we knew had spy roles. I was sure you'd worked me out after our discussion about dms!

Anyway, that game most certainly made my week (and definitely not my girlfriend's!). I don't think I'll be playing again for a while though - partly as it took up so much time, and secondly because noone will everyone believe anything I say ever again!

My **Man of the match** award (apart from the brilliantly evil Brandonb, who was a great partner in crime ;) ) I think must go to Itachi, who managed to completely mess up the first night, day and next night for us and nearly saved you all! CP did well to last to the end, considering she gave herself up to us early on. And dms was bold and daring with his important role - to the extent that we couldn't decide if it was too obvious!

Great game all. Sorry for being so evil, but Unknown: I will make sure I get you next time. :ph34r:

I have no idea how you found the intersect so quick, but I guess it's all in UR's post which I haven't read yet. And thanks obviously to UR - a great game that appeared sooooo hard to us. It looked to us as though everyone had spy abilities!

Ahhh! kat!! I cant believe you killed me! Why??? After I gave you all that info! I never Lied!!

YOu chose Bb over me....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't feel bad. The Unknown had no voting power. So no matter who Kat killed... as long as we killed the warrior last night we would have won the game.

I have no idea how you found the intersect so quick, but I guess it's all in UR's post which I haven't read yet. And thanks obviously to UR - a great game that appeared sooooo hard to us. It looked to us as though everyone had spy abilities!

Hehe...yeah, I was amazed with the luck we had with that. Especially since both the Unknown and the Head Paladin chose South America on night 2, but woon was closer... :D

My **Man of the match** award (apart from the brilliantly evil Brandonb, who was a great partner in crime ;) ) I think must go to Itachi, who managed to completely mess up the first night, day and next night for us and nearly saved you all!

heheh, thanks. It was cool to be so indestructible, but I basically had no powers. I had to base everything on posts, which is why I was pushing on people like woon and PG in the beginning. I just needed them to divulge info. I obviously had no idea who they were at those points in time :rolleyes: My award would go to you. Out of all the banter, yours was the only one I couldn't pick apart at all apparently. And my opposite award goes to Kat and Tal (way to look as Paladin-like as possible you two :P ) I'm only half-kidding, great game all ;)

Something's had me confused...The Rouge's win condition failed. How? It says he must kill the Head Paladin and Unknown and if either of them die by other means, he must kill the remaining one at the next possible chance. The Unknown (woon) was still alive...So how did his win condition fail?

Edit: Clarification

Edited by Prince_Marth85

What an ending! Unreality thanks very much for a) your creativeness in inventing such a mad beast of a game, b) your hosting/post making - top notch as ever and c) giving me the role I wanted from the begginning!

Being the Rogue was so much fun, and I was raging ST was the Head Paladin, (I had FOTH down as Head Paladin) because woon was my next target (although I don't think I would have gotten any further than that), still I would have liked to stay in the game to the end. O and Kat how come you targeted me first Night? [congratulations btw on your first innocent role since 1803 btw :P]

Paladins well played B)) , great maneuvring at the end, and excellent from the Crusader thorughout, you nailed the RID Kill everytime... Bb sorry if you felt I was hounding you, but because I had no idea of anybody's roles I had to post alot trying to get people talking on things, was the one weakness in the Rogue's abilities, he was out there on his own looking for not 1, but 2 diferrent roles.

Unreality I'm really hoping you host another one in the near-future, I know you're busy with other things, but this has been my favourite Mafia-esque game bar my first, I really enjoyed it and I think everyone else would love to play again. A few tweaks here and there and I'd say it would be perfect. Everyone contributed really well which made it so enjoyable :D. So yeah another Jumper Mafia would be desireable ;)

O and well played Itachi on your whole stuffing-up-Paladins (and me!), you used your ability to your full potential. Can I ask if at Night you chose people you wouldn't think would get targeted, so that you would remain in the game, or endangered Jumpers?

:D