BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Final Fantasy Battle

Hate to interrupt you guys, but PM did say no role revealing several pages ago.

I said I read the OP. If it said that somewhere else then I didn't see it. Either way, I'm sure FIF is bright enough to have deducted it.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, but not MY Ghost Popcorn ;) Looks like this game is gonna end pretty soon :D

Ain't the dramaticness so exciting??? I'll need Pepsi to go along with the popcorn. Got any, Kat? :P

Edited by star_tiger

Sorry for being a little late...Had a little talk with Sprint who I can say I have a very large hate for right now...Anyway...Polls are closed, day post coming.

Recruiter: Warriors of Light

1) Kathleen (Dead - Killed by Shadow (Poison))

2) Mekal (Dead – Killed by Xemnas)

3) Panther - (Dead - Executed and found to be Ultimecia)

4) Reaymond (Dead – Killed by Cloud and Sephiroth)

5) frozen_in_fire - voting for DMS

6) RainThinker (Dead - Executed and found to be Kefka)

7) Limeliam (Dead – Killed by Kuja)

8) Puzzlegirl - voting for DMS

9) dms172 - voting for PG

10) star_tiger (Dead – Killed by Ultimecia)

11) crazypainter (Dead – Killed by Kuja)

12) Silverheart - (Dead - Killed by Cloud)

Sorry for being a little late...Had a little talk with Sprint who I can say I have a very large hate for right now...Anyway...Polls are closed, day post coming.

1) Kathleen (Dead - Killed by Shadow (Poison))

2) Mekal (Dead – Killed by Xemnas)

3) Panther - (Dead - Executed and found to be Ultimecia)

4) Reaymond (Dead – Killed by Cloud and Sephiroth)

5) frozen_in_fire - voting for DMS

6) RainThinker (Dead - Executed and found to be Kefka)

7) Limeliam (Dead – Killed by Kuja)

8) Puzzlegirl - voting for DMS

9) dms172 - voting for PG

10) star_tiger (Dead – Killed by Ultimecia)

11) crazypainter (Dead – Killed by Kuja)

12) Silverheart - (Dead - Killed by Cloud)

Looks like Dms is going to be eating popcorn with us ghosts soon :P

You know that's better than staying alive in this game. ;) Hurry up, Marth! :D We're almost out of popcorn! (Kidding, ghosts, kidding, don't kill me...again B)) )

<(^-^)>

Edit: Forgot grey-ness

Edited by Kathleen

You know that's better than staying alive in this game. ;) Hurry up, Marth! :D We're almost out of popcorn! (Kidding, ghosts, kidding, don't kill me...again B)) )

<(^-^)>

Edit: Forgot grey-ness

OH NO! Out of popcorn??? *faints*

You know what really bugs me? (Yes, I know none of you care, but I'm going to say anyways). Why do we need to write in grey? Why can't we write in say...PINK?

You see how much better it is B))

Anyhow, hope PM posts the day post soon! This is so much fun to watch! :P

OH NO! Out of popcorn??? *faints*

You know what really bugs me? (Yes, I know none of you care, but I'm going to say anyways). Why do we need to write in grey? Why can't we write in say...PINK?

You see how much better it is B))

Anyhow, hope PM posts the day post soon! This is so much fun to watch! :P

I refuse to write in pink we should right in orange :D

I refuse to write in pink we should right in orange :D

Oh gosh, not orange! It reminds me of...oranges :P Plus, I'm sure the majority would prefer to write in PINK *cough, kat, cough* (Yes, Kat, you don't have the right to disagree :D )

Edit: sorry, didn't see your post, FIF. Promise no more nonsense posts here. B))

Edited by star_tiger

Oh gosh, not orange! It reminds me of...oranges :P Plus, I'm sure the majority would prefer to write in PINK *cough, kat, cough* (Yes, Kat, you don't have the right to disagree :D )

Pink is a girl colour and i'm a boy who likes orange :D;)

Edited by limeliam

Edit: sorry, didn't see your post, FIF. Promise no more nonsense posts here. B))

Waiting for Day post............. :mellow:

Edit: Blue should be the new ghost color!

2nd Edit: Not a nonsense post....

Edited by RainThinker

You know...I'd think the pictures I'm looking for would be much easier to find than this...but not so much. Sorry. I'm working on it.

Does it really need pictures? :huh:

Edit: OF COURSE IT DOES!! It's the last day post!

(How stupid of me)

Edited by RainThinker

Day 3 – Victory!

The 2 remaining heroes as well as the warriors of light all surrounded DMS.

“Come on PG…Don’t you want to take this fight to the end, just you and me,” DMS asked.

“No thanks…I know you’re a baddie cause I’m Squall and I used scan on you last night.”

DMS got a slight look of concern on his face, immediately changed his tone and turned to FIF. “Frozen? Don’t you want to take this to the final round? PG’s lying, she’s not Squall…Squall already died! She just wants to kill you!”

Frozen just shook his head. “Sorry. I believe that you’re bad. So I’m voting for you.”

DMS looked back and forth at them before jumping back drawing out the Masamune. “Fine…I’ll just kill you all right now!”

-----------------------------------------

The figure of Aeris stood over the fallen Cloud.

7ac-aeris-1.jpg

She just smiled. “They need you.”

A wave of light flowed over Cloud as he came to. He slowly sat up. “Aeris…?” He looked around in a daze after thinking he heard Aeris’ voice.

He got to his feet and looked around, all the others surrounding someone. After a moment he saw the person they were surrounding pull out a long blade.

“…Sephiroth.”

Cloud started running toward the group.

-----------------------------------------

DMS swung the Masamune at the group but suddenly it was stopped by another blade.

“Well well…It’s Cloud,” DMS said, a little surprised to see him.

“Sephiroth! It’s time to end this!”

a36e03af1a19e0_full.jpg

Cloud charged at DMS swinging the First Tsurugi at him with great force, causing him to fly into the air. Cloud jumped up after him. Sephiroth regained his composure as he started to fall back down and saw Cloud coming up at him and prepare to counter.

FFVII_AC__Cloud_VS_SEPHIROTH_by_Shl.jpg

Cloud and DMS’s swords clashed in mid flight and the both came back to the ground and charged each other swords clashing again and again.

ffvii_swordclash.jpg

Cloud pushed DMS back and lanched another attack sending DMS into the air.

“Time to finish this!” Cloud shouted and swung his sword around as it began to glow. With one strong swing, the First Tsurugi split into 6 separate swords.

OmnislashV5.jpg

Cloud rushed at DMS, striking him grabbing a new sword with each strike.

CloudStrifedoesOmnislashV5.jpg

OmnislashV52.jpg

Cloud finally grabbed the last sword and flew down at DMS.

OmnislashV53.jpg

After landing the last strike, the blades of the First Tsurugi flew to the ground around Cloud as he caught the last one looking up as DMS fell to the ground, unmoving.

OmnislashV5End.jpg

Everyone else was just looking on in awe at what had just happened.

The Light warriors looked at Cloud. “We are not sure how it is that you were able to come back after the poisoning but we are glad that you did. I’m not sure if we would have been able to take down Sephiroth without you. Thank you. And it would appear that all the villains have been taken care of. Sephiroth seems to be the last one.” The Light Warriors smiled at the remaining heroes. “We cannot thank you enough for the help you have given us today. We are forever in your debt.”

The Light Warriors bid farewell as the remaining Heroes left, returning to their homes.

1) Kathleen - Cloud

2) Mekal - Vivi

3) Panther - Ultimecia

4) Reaymond - Yuna

5) frozen_in_fire - Zidane

6) RainThinker - Kefka

7) Limeliam - Shadow

8) Puzzlegirl - Squall

9) dms172 - Sephiroth

10) star_tiger - Kuja

11) crazypainter - Irvine

12) Silverheart - Xemnas

YAY! I was revived and got to save the day! :D That was a great game Marth, thanks for hosting ^_^ Good job everyone, oh and lime, <_< I'm not gonna let you forget this game...Can't wait for the next mafia :D

<(^-^)>