BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Final Fantasy Battle

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)

2) Mekal (Dead – Killed by Xemnas)

3) Panther

4) Reaymond (Dead – Killed by Cloud and Sephiroth)

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker

7) Limeliam

8) Puzzlegirl

9) dms172

10) star_tiger

11) crazypainter voting for Sliverheart

12) Silverheart

So you ask why silverheart? Well the game has to get going and I dont remember this player posting at all. Could be hiding...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lot of dead people for the first night! You people didn't waste any time twiddling your thumbs did you?! Well, I'll have to give the vote a little thought...but right now I need to rush off to pick up my kid from pre-school (he's dressed as an adorable little skeleton...too cute!) I'll be back on this afternoon to re-read and place my vote.

Oh, and one more thing. The link I gave in my signature is to the song Wunderkind by Alanis Morrisette. I chose it because of my Custom Member Title. The video it shows for the song is a tribute to Yuna in FF. I chose that video only because all the other video versions to that song sucked. I chose it BEFORE I was assigned my role in this game, it has no connection what-so-ever with my position in FF Battle. OKAY?!

Now, I am going to remove the disclaimer from my sig. :D

Some...one...POISONED ME?! :mad: Oh you guys are gonna regret that, I don't think Shadow knew what he was doing...so when do I die, tonight? I'm gonna vote when I come back from school and look at what other people say, I only have like 2 mins on the computer at school...<_<

<(^-^)>

Some...one...POISONED ME?! :mad: Oh you guys are gonna regret that, I don't think Shadow knew what he was doing...so when do I die, tonight? I'm gonna vote when I come back from school and look at what other people say, I only have like 2 mins on the computer at school...<_<

<(^-^)>

So i can have some ghost popcorn tonight when you die? Fools... kat is dead aswell - shes too nice to be a villain :P

So i can have some ghost popcorn tonight when you die? Fools... kat is dead aswell - shes too nice to be a villain

I dunno...she has a mighty cute avatar, which is most likely a cover to hide her inner evilness... :P

Wow, a lot of people got killed tonight. <_< Have fun with your ghost popcorn!!!!!

Will submit my vote when I get home...my teacher is staring at me suspiciously (shouldn't be gaming in class... B)) )

Cloud Strife you idiot... Why did you risk an attack on the first night when it was more than likely that you would kill a hero? The 3 main villains have BTSC so have an extremely good chance to kill a hero on the first night...

Hey now, that's not very nice!! Nobody knows what to do the first night and there is no way for the innocents to tell who is good and who is bad. Please apologize to Cloud...I'm sure he took the move he felt was best. And remember, Reaymond, it's just a game. :D

Well, I'm going to vote for Frozen for no other reason than he hasn't accepted the challenge I sent him for the private name game I'm playing. :mad: Convince me otherwise, FIF!!

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker

7) Limeliam

8) Puzzlegirl - voting for FIF

9) dms172

10) star_tiger

12) Silverheart

So you ask why silverheart? Well the game has to get going and I dont remember this player posting at all. Could be hiding...

Perhaps a good point.

I think that we might as well vote off the people who are unactive, as we don't have much to go on anyway.

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker

7) Limeliam

8) Puzzlegirl

9) dms172

10) star_tiger

12) Silverheart

Hey now, that's not very nice!! Nobody knows what to do the first night and there is no way for the innocents to tell who is good and who is bad. Please apologize to Cloud...I'm sure he took the move he felt was best. And remember, Reaymond, it's just a game. :D

yeah i suppose, It was just the fact that i am out first time on what quite probably could be one of my favourite games :( . Although i did think it would be common logic that the chances are very likely that one hero could kill another hero.

yeah i suppose, It was just the fact that i am out first time on what quite probably could be one of my favourite games :( . Although i did think it would be common logic that the chances are very likely that one hero could kill another hero.

Don't worry, there will be another with a few more roles and some tweaking of characters since I already see some flaws in my design...The next will definitely be better :D :D

1) Kathleen (Poisoned) -voting for RainThinker

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker

7) Limeliam

8) Puzzlegirl

9) dms172

10) star_tiger

12) Silverheart

And I'm back! And no one has really posted much concerning who they're voting for...well I'll probably get a billion questions to "why", but I'm gonna vote RainThinker.

<(^-^)>

Edited by Kathleen

1) Kathleen (Poisoned)voting for RainThinker

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker

7) Limeliam

8) Puzzlegirlvoting for FIF

9) dms172 voting for Sliverheart

10) star_tiger

12) Silverheart

sounds good to me

Edited by dms172

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker

7) Limeliam voting for Silverheart

10) star_tiger

12) Silverheart

Sorry, Silver :(:unsure:

Edited by limeliam

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker

10) star_tiger voting for Sliverheart

12) Silverheart

hey, silv, sorry about it. :( You can beat me up at the foxclan reunion. :P

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire

6) RainThinker

12) Silverheart

Hmm this is tres interesting..Fun to see who followed my lead based on no real evidence. Yet, I am not going to change my vote

as Silverheart hasnt said a thing in her defense.

edit:

Voting ends at 4am pst am I correct?

Edited by crazypainter

Hmm this is tres interesting..Fun to see who followed my lead based on no real evidence. Yet, I am not going to change my vote

as Silverheart hasnt said a thing in her defense.

edit:

Voting ends at 4am pst am I correct?

It's possibly because it's Halloween. And the voting will end once all the votes are in and they look like they won't change, but I'm definitely going to give Silver a chance to defend herself since, like I said, it's Halloween.

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire voting for Silverheart

6) RainThinker

12) Silverheart

So I've been busy with school... preparing for Jumper Mafia... and, oh yes, trying to answer to the calls of the twenty trick-or-treaters knocking on my door every two seconds...

Anyways, I'm just going to go with the crowd and vote for Silver.

Ok,

A) Hiding or trick or treating, you decide.....*hint* *Is on candy high*

(Am I the only person in the world who loves starburst?? <_<)

B) Hi my name is Silver, if you must call me by my full name, Silverheart will do thanks.....Sliverheart? Did no one notice??

C) I would like to say, SHEEP ...*cough* What have I done that has sugjested that I'm a baddie except eat candy?

Just because I lived long in CSM2 as a baddy.....really guys? Talk about de ja vu....

Why would you waste your first vote on someone from information outside this game? Is Panther next? What if you killed three heroes based on the simple fact that Mekal randomly chose us as a team last game? I think you should all ponder and make your own decision (while eating candy ;)) No need for sheep......

Edit: I know from my past expierence they like to put the brand new members as baddies because it's less obvious......

I'm voting star_tiger unless she can come up with a reason to defend herself....I also don't like how serious Lime is....but maybe thats just my personality :D

Edited by Silverheart

Yeah, but Silver, that's what happens first day, it's basically luck, you may or may not be a baddie, we're just taking a chance. I'm voting for RainThinker because Prince Marth was saying they were kinda inactive, and inactive people aren't fun in mafia, so RainThinker, I'd think about saying a bit more ;) I know its like your first mafia game, but if you never say anything, or only one or two useless posts, people get annoyed and vote you out. Just some advice from an experienced player ;)

<(^-^)>

Well, I'm not going to be the only one voting for FIF (especially since I have no reason to - or not to for that matter, but still) because it will likely come back to bite me in the arse with: "PG why did you vote for FIF the first day?? That's very suspicious of you!" Lord knows everything you DO and everything you DON'T do in this game is considered suspicious. Still, at the risk of looking even MORE suspicous, I am going to switch my vote to RainThinker: 1) becuase I can't be a rogue voter, and 2) because I think Silverheart may be sincere. Time will tell...

3) Panther

5) frozen_in_fire voting for Silverheart

6) RainThinker

8) Puzzlegirl voting for RainThinker

12) Silverheart