BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Telephone

peace*out

LM sent me the message, was it an error or did LM send a copy to Panther too ??? :D Same mistake like I did

I pressed reply but i changed the name to Panther. Except your name might still have been in the drop down menu address book bit.

OH dear....

Is there a problem?

just wondering....tell me if i can help.

Not that i know of, if i understand correctly, BL sent the PM to panther. All we have to do now is Panther translate it and post it on here for us all to laugh at :D

That which you caused was receiving the item as a thank you for your vulgarity. Take it now you may never have the chance to do it in your bed. (could have been 'grave', but i like the sound of 'bed' better!
;)

and mine...

today is a gift, that's why they call it the present!!

:lol: , THAT'S SO FUNNY!!! It changed so much!

The original was a joke, but when I got it, it was like a deep, meaningful saying, and at the end, it was all jumbley-rumbley. B)) What does vulgarity even mean? <_<

That was a really cool game, Peace! :D

Funny. So many words have been added as run-on. Good practice I suppose. Someone was only trying to stretch it long.

That was probably my fault... I couldn't think of a one sentence phrase that had equivalent words to the original sentence - so I made it into 2 sentences ;)

I simply thesauraused nearly every single word and tried to use long complicated words no one has ever heard of :D Plus, the sentence I got made no sense to me whatsoever...what else was I supposed to do? :P

:lol: How about a limit of words per person?

you mean, a certain number of words can be added on to the previous sentence? Well, that's no fun :P I enjoy the extremely long, doesn't-make-any-sense-whatsoever sentence(s). B))

That was probably my fault... I couldn't think of a one sentence phrase that had equivalent words to the original sentence - so I made it into 2 sentences ;)

I think it will be more fun if we know what changes each one did at the end :D I am filling up whatever information I got ...

1) Reaymond

2) ST

3) PG

4) FIF

5) The Fox

6)RainThinker

7)Akaslickster

8) clozobozo

The way things were, you accepted presents as a reward for accomplishing erotic deeds. Take these presents at this time because you might not ever recieve this chance in bed.

9) Ben Law

10) Lemonymelon

The thing that you made come to pass was the reception of the thing as a token of appreciation for your obcene actions. Accept it this instant lest you never have this opportunity in your place of rest.

11) Panther

I don't remember what I changed :blush: