4) clozo laugh

5) Ben Law

6) reaymanator - can't keep me out of this

7)A. Person

8) FIF

9) Kat

Sure :rolleyes:

<(^-^)>

Ok, just need 1-3 more :P I'll send the qoute to peace as soon as I get back from school.

Leader:RainThinker

1) Peace

2) ST

3) slick

4) clozo laugh

5) Ben Law

7)A. Person

8) FIF

9) Kat

10) AAAsn888s

I'm in

Ok, just need 1-3 more I'll send the qoute to peace as soon as I get back from school.

So, would that be in 3 hours or so? :D Can't wait to see what the sentence is!!!

you mean, a certain number of words can be added on to the previous sentence? Well, that's no fun :P I enjoy the extremely long, doesn't-make-any-sense-whatsoever sentence(s). B))
I'm sorry but, I can't laugh at something long and boring that makes no sense. If you try to do a standup it will never work for you I promise.

I can turn it into 8 paragraphs if you want no limits. This could get ugly. ;)

Peace*out. Have you any opinions, ideas, or who cares?

Edited by akaslickster

I'm sorry but, I can't laugh at something long and boring that makes no sense. If you try to do a standup it will never work for you I promise.

I can turn it into 8 paragraphs if you want no limits. This could get ugly.

Peace*out. Have you any opinions, ideas, or who cares?

I can laugh at something long and boring that makes no sense ;) I think most people here are reasonable enough to not extend it past 2 sentences :P

Leader:RainThinker

1) Peace

2) ST

3) slick

4) clozo laugh

5) Ben Law

7)A. Person

8) FIF

9) Kat

10) AAAsn888s

11) Panther

You aint stoppin' me!!

...Peace*out. Have you any opinions, ideas, or who cares?

Um... I hosted it before, but as GGD goes, this is BD's game now, not just mine...Bring it on RainThinker!! :D

Um... I hosted it before, but as GGD goes, this is BD's game now, not just mine...Bring it on RainThinker!! :D
I start a new job Thursday. I will try to keep up with everthing. Is this going in the order of sign-up? :blink:

I start a new job Thursday. I will try to keep up with everthing. Is this going in the order of sign-up? :blink:

Yep, I just PMed it to peace*out, who will PM it to the next person on the list and so on. The last person will post the finished (and extremely funny) quote, and I will post the un-edited version.

Hmmm. not much posting :huh:

Who's the quote at right now?

Edit: double post

Edited by RainThinker

I haven't had anything yet. By the looks of it ST still has it as he hasn't posted anything

I haven't had anything yet. By the looks of it ST still has it as he hasn't posted anything

SO SORRY! Been busy with life (yes I do have one :o ),and Jumper mafia which just gained another 10 new pages when I was sleeping <_<

I had sent my sentence to Slick about 4-5 hours ago. Sorry for holding everyone up :(

SO SORRY! Been busy with life (yes I do have one :o ),and Jumper mafia which just gained another 10 new pages when I was sleeping <_<

I had sent my sentence to Slick about 4-5 hours ago. Sorry for holding everyone up :(

Yeah it gained 10 pages in my sleep, and then another 7 when i was at school today. And i was on BD from 1:30-3:30ish at school lol. Thats alot of posting going on there

Yeah it gained 10 pages in my sleep, and then another 7 when i was at school today. And i was on BD from 1:30-3:30ish at school lol. Thats alot of posting going on there

No kidding! Took me 1 hour to read everything, 1 hour to re-read it to understand it (you old BD's make everything confusing ;) ), and 1 hour to figure out what I'm going to do <_< So, pretty much, my life is school, BD, sleep, school... :P

Anyways, who's the last person to get the sentence so far?

I am passing it to Clozo, so there is no confusion. I believe that she is the next receiver. CYA'S.

I did a good job with it.

Lol :lol: Can't wait to see it, is it more than 2 sentences yet? (2 paragraphs?)

Lol :lol: Can't wait to see it, is it more than 2 sentences yet? (2 paragraphs?)

Well, slick did say that he was capable of making it 8 paragraphs long... :P Hopefully he didn't make it longer than 2 sentences... ;)

Well, slick did say that he was capable of making it 8 paragraphs long... :P Hopefully he didn't make it longer than 2 sentences... ;)
Sike! Only one long sentence now. :lol:

Sike! Only one long sentence now. :lol:

Well, at least it's one sentence :D. Watch it be a 2-page run-on sentence... <_< Jokes!

I have forwarded my version to reaymanator ... Hope he receives it :P

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Ben Law