BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Telephone

peace*out

umm i never received a pm from Ben Law in the first place?!?! i did get one from panther though. maybe it hasnt got round far enough yet...

Edited by lemonymelon

You got one from Panther? But he's after you...I forwarded mine to RainThinker, who replyed telling me that they've sent it to Slick...but after that I don't know what happened...:huh:

<(^-^)>

You got one from Panther? But he's after you...I forwarded mine to RainThinker, who replyed telling me that they've sent it to Slick...but after that I don't know what happened...:huh:

<(^-^)>

Maybe Peace is being clever, and sent 2 sentences, starting from either side of the roster :ph34r:

<(^-^)>

I only PM'd LM to say I was playing!?

Umm yeah sorry that's what i meant. It hadn't got round to the person before me but Panther had pmed me to tell me to pm him when it got to me...

umm i never received a pm from Ben Law in the first place?!?! i did get one from panther though. maybe it hasnt got round far enough yet...

I have jsut recieved the message and I thing the list of players should be included so a sender need not look for who is next on the list. Am including it for the next player LM :P

lol, clicked on reply and sent my version to clozobozo instead of LM :blush::(

EDIT: TYPO - missed out N in sent :P

i was wondering why i got that back... :huh:

so, correct me if im wrong, there are just 2 people left?

i was wondering why i got that back... :huh:

so, correct me if im wrong, there are just 2 people left?

I think so, unless someone had joined before I posted -_-

So what happens after the last one gets it ??? Do we vote for something ??? Or lynch the worst translator :P

I have jsut recieved the message and I thing the list of players should be included so a sender need not look for who is next on the list. Am including it for the next player LM

and it was much appreciated hehe

have pmed it to panther now...

I copied and pasted EVERYTHING from the PM I got from reaymond, and all I did was change the sentence at the bottom.

OK, but just a suggestion that lets stop trying to play the blame game and just wait for the final message...

I didn't even see the first message. Is this done going around yet? Who gets to start the next message? Will we earn points for most creative? Let me see it now please. If it is bad, then you can PM it to me.

LM sent me the message, was it an error or did LM send a copy to Panther too ??? :D Same mistake like I did