BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Telephone

peace*out

Chocolate is a serious thing.

During my time, surrounded by the tundras tears, I see a pretty nice beverage of cider that actually is unpleasant to watch.

While I wait, as dry icy droplets are around me, I view a welcome and cheery drink that, in reality, is distasteful to look at continuously.

As I postpone the inevitable, with hail surrounding me, I see and embrace a brightening beverage that, realistically, looks disgusting.

*laughs hysterically*

But....I will take some of the blame, as when I was messing with the phrase, I made a lot of weird connections. I.e., cider as a warm and cheery drink, because for some reason, I associate it with happiness. O.o And "during my time" became "while I wait"..... I don't even know how...... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

something that is good to drink in snow minus the temperature is a very grave item.

When surrounded by winter's tears, a cool glass of cider - that which would usually please the eye - is, in fact, a rather unwelcome sight.

When strewn amongst winter's tears

One of men's most greatest fears

It leaves them knocking at their knees

The terror that... their beer will freeze!

During my time, surrounded by the tundras tears, I see a pretty nice beverage of cider that actually is unpleasant to watch.

While I wait, as dry icy droplets are around me, I view a welcome and cheery drink that, in reality, is distasteful to look at continuously.

As I postpone the inevitable, with hail surrounding me, I see and embrace a brightening beverage that, realistically, looks disgusting.

Eh... wow... what the hell did Flame do!! :wacko::lol: :lol:

I don't know what EDM and Slick sent on from me, so i've included my poem as well as my sentence :D

Edited by Panther

something that is good to drink in snow minus the temperature is a very grave item.

When surrounded by winter's tears, a cool glass of cider - that which would usually please the eye - is, in fact, a rather unwelcome sight.

When enclosed by cold weather's drops of salty water from the eyes, an awesome mirror of apple vinegar - a pretty one - is actually unpleasant to look at.

When gently thrown along cold weather's drops of salty water from the eyes

One of Homo sapien's awesomest mild phobias

It ditches to let them tapping at the part after the thigh bone

The horror that... their mild booze will turn into ice!!! :o

I made chutney out of Panther's poem...:blush::P:D

When enclosed by cold weather's drops of salty water from the eyes, an awesome mirror of apple vinegar - a pretty one - is actually unpleasant to look at.

I made chutney out of Panther's poem... :blush::P:D

NVM, someone inserted mine. :lol:

Whilst encircled by icy climate’s droplets of brine out of eyes, a wonderful looking glass of cider – a beautiful single – is in reality disagreeable to view.

Whilst mildly tossed by icy climate's droplets of brineout of the eyes.

Single of Human's wonderfulness slight fears

It channels to let them drumming at the portion after the thigh bone

The dismay that... their slight booze will freeze