BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Telephone

peace*out

The gorgeous people who can die that I have harangued forever have changed their position on allowing us human to show the others that images we see in our sleep can push those who surround us on the not quite left road, in both relaity as well as our imagination, that they must earn the right to join our government, yet they should gain everything and relate it to teaching people how to dispel knowledge and pressure the amazing power it houses in its darkness, which can easily be discovered on the arched structure underneath the knowledge which I do not have.

The beautiful people who are mortal that I have argued hard forever have transported their position on letting us mankind to show others dreams can shove around those who souround us on the middle road in both reality as well as our imagination, that they must earn the right to join our governing system, yet they should get everything and relate it to helping other people learn how to avert knowledge and pressure the amazing strength it has in the blackness, which can be easily found on the terrace beneath ignorance.

Edited by flamebirde

The fantastically complicated, organic, multi-cellular compound, or compounds, to which I make specific noises that, over the years, have been modified - in both pitch and contour - to allow us (these fantastically complicated, organic, multi-cellular compounds) to convey to one and other that which we picture within our brains, has the ability to explain to another (fantastically complicated, organic, multi-cellular compound) the precise path, in ways both literal and metaphorical, that they must take in order to become a part of that which holds sway over decisions regarding both the day to day problems and the long term disasters that affect our country, but that same organism, or organisms, (the fantastically complicated, organic, multi-cellular compound, or compounds, to which I speak) finds it completely and utterly impossible to compel said other to train, and utilise, the tremendous potential that it contains within the relatively-small, grey mass located somewhere between the organs that allow it to perceive the vibration of molecules through air.

The wonderful, complex, biological, composed of several or many cells mixture, or mixtures, to which I create certain clamours that throughout the groups of twelve month periods, have been altered – in both tone and outline – to permit you and me (these extremely complex, biological composed of several or many cells mixtures) to express to each other that which you and I see in our minds, has the capability to clarify to additional (extremely complex, biological composed of several or many cells mixtures) the exact way, in means both factual and symbolic, that they must obtain in order to become a portion of that which controls choices to do with both the daily difficulties and the extended tragedies that disturb out nation, but that same creature, or creatures (extremely complex, biological composed of several or many cells mixtures, of which I talk of) discovers it fully and absolutely hopeless to force said other to teach, and use, the marvellous ability that it has inside the comparatively-tiny, dreary mass found someplace in the middle of the body parts that permit it to observe the movement of particles within atmosphere.

The gorgeous people who can die that I have harangued forever have changed their position on allowing us human to show the others that images we see in our sleep can push those who surround us on the not quite left road, in both relaity as well as our imagination, that they must earn the right to join our government, yet they should gain everything and relate it to teaching people how to dispel knowledge and pressure the amazing power it houses in its darkness, which can easily be discovered on the arched structure underneath the knowledge which I do not have.

The beautiful people who are mortal that I have argued hard forever have transported their position on letting us mankind to show others dreams can shove around those who souround us on the middle road in both reality as well as our imagination, that they must earn the right to join our governing system, yet they should get everything and relate it to helping other people learn how to avert knowledge and pressure the amazing strength it has in the blackness, which can be easily found on the terrace beneath ignorance.

The fantastically complicated, organic, multi-cellular compound, or compounds, to which I make specific noises that, over the years, have been modified - in both pitch and contour - to allow us (these fantastically complicated, organic, multi-cellular compounds) to convey to one and other that which we picture within our brains, has the ability to explain to another (fantastically complicated, organic, multi-cellular compound) the precise path, in ways both literal and metaphorical, that they must take in order to become a part of that which holds sway over decisions regarding both the day to day problems and the long term disasters that affect our country, but that same organism, or organisms, (the fantastically complicated, organic, multi-cellular compound, or compounds, to which I speak) finds it completely and utterly impossible to compel said other to train, and utilise, the tremendous potential that it contains within the relatively-small, grey mass located somewhere between the organs that allow it to perceive the vibration of molecules through air.

The wonderful, complex, biological, composed of several or many cells mixture, or mixtures, to which I create certain clamours that throughout the groups of twelve month periods, have been altered – in both tone and outline – to permit you and me (these extremely complex, biological composed of several or many cells mixtures) to express to each other that which you and I see in our minds, has the capability to clarify to additional (extremely complex, biological composed of several or many cells mixtures) the exact way, in means both factual and symbolic, that they must obtain in order to become a portion of that which controls choices to do with both the daily difficulties and the extended tragedies that disturb out nation, but that same creature, or creatures (extremely complex, biological composed of several or many cells mixtures, of which I talk of) discovers it fully and absolutely hopeless to force said other to teach, and use, the marvellous ability that it has inside the comparatively-tiny, dreary mass found someplace in the middle of the body parts that permit it to observe the movement of particles within atmosphere.

The amazing living body or bodies that I have made noise at over the years have changed to allow us beings to show each other that what we can imagine is able to show to other beings the right direction, both realistically and metaphorically, that they have to get something in order to be part of our government, but that they must get all of this thing and use it to tell other beings to instruct and use the amazing competence it owns in their brains, conveniently located between their eyes.

You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.

The amazing living body or bodies that I have made noise at over the years have changed to allow us beings to show each other that what we can imagine is able to show to other beings the right direction, both realistically and metaphorically, that they have to get something in order to be part of our government, but that they must get all of this thing and use it to tell other beings to instruct and use the amazing competence it owns in their brains, conveniently located between their eyes.

Well, it certainly changed enough. :duh:

You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.

The AWESOME mortal(s) that I have blared at all this time have morphed to permit us mortals to display to one another that dreams are capable of steering others through the right path, both in real life & in metaphors (

:P), that they must achieve a thing so that they can be a bit of our beauraucracy, yet they must achieve it all & apply it to impart to mortals to teach & apply the AWESOME ability it possesses in its grey matter, easily found on the bridge below the glabella... :P