BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Telephone

peace*out

Wait, where in the world did Slick get "Eatting pizza" from "Strolling along"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? thinking.gif

I must have had pizza on my mind that day.I take it we can't change the meaning at all? Asking b/c I see that the meaning had changed before it came to me..

Telephone Signups:

1.EDM :D

2.Slick

Edited by akaslickster

EDM]

TheCube]

Brainiac]

MiKi]

Panther]

Thalia]

Flamebirde]

MikeD]I used to be glad while the individual I was seeing gave up his/her dislike of me and showed me how correct I used to be in having faith in his/her motive for change among a genius and an inventor.

Okay everyone add yours. Can't wait to see what it was at first.

EDM]

TheCube]

Brainiac]

MiKi]How happy I was when my friend loved me and showed me how wrong I was in questioning the reason why a very smart person had turned into a technological ruler

Panther]How overjoyed I happened to be at the time during which my acquaintance of mutual benefit conveyed strong positive emotion to my person and made me understand by precisely what amount I was mistaken in refusing to believe the motives behind the metamorphosis of an extremely intelligent specimen of the human race to a leader of immensely complicated constructs of silicon and other electrically active elements.

Thalia]I was delighted when my boyfriend declared his love for me and showed me just how wrong I was in not believing his reason for the change of a smart person to a pioneer in computers.

Flamebirde]

MikeD]I used to be glad while the individual I was seeing gave up his/her dislike of me and showed me how correct I used to be in having faith in his/her motive for change among a genius and an inventor.

Edited by Thalia

EDM]

TheCube]The happiness I received when Pluto loved me, showed my seeing organs how "me myself and I" became the Keyboard Symbol Code Sovereign.

Brainiac]The joy I got when Mickey's pal gave me affection proved to my eyes why Brainiac became the computer Queen.

MiKi]How happy I was when my friend loved me and showed me how wrong I was in questioning the reason why a very smart person had turned into a technological ruler

Panther]How overjoyed I happened to be at the time during which my acquaintance of mutual benefit conveyed strong positive emotion to my person and made me understand by precisely what amount I was mistaken in refusing to believe the motives behind the metamorphosis of an extremely intelligent specimen of the human race to a leader of immensely complicated constructs of silicon and other electrically active elements.

Thalia]I was delighted when my boyfriend declared his love for me and showed me just how wrong I was in not believing his reason for the change of a smart person to a pioneer in computers.

Flamebirde]