2. Panther

3. MikeD

4. Flamebirde

5. Brainiac100

6. EDM :D :D :D

7. Thalia

8. Slick

9. MiKi

The original was indeed a quote from the BBC show Sherlock. I'd just finished The Reichenbach Fall, and decided I should pay Sherlock a tribute, because of......y'know, what happens in The Reichenbach Fall. *cries silently*

Devouring lunch beside my companion, the two of us should have liquids around Oldport Sands.

@all Just go ahead and fill in yours as you see fit. :thanks:

So, I kinda deleted my message, so I can't exactly remember what I put... :duh:

EDM, if you can remember what I sent you, could you fill it in? :wub:

Transfer in a vertical direction all together furthermore we are powerless to transfer our ends of our arms back and forth at a well-known pursuit at a city in Ohio’s state racecourse.

Devouring lunch beside my companion, the two of us should have liquids around Oldport Sands.

Rise together, and we can't do a wave at the Daytona 500.

Transfer in a vertical direction all together furthermore we are powerless to transfer our ends of our arms back and forth at a well-known pursuit at a city in Ohio’s state racecourse.

I quoted Mike and forgot to put out the quotation thing

Edited by TheCube

Move upwards as a whole, and we are unable to move our hands to and fro at a famous race at Daytona National Speedway

Eating pizza with you, we must drink near Newport Beach.

Added Slick's and Panther's

Move upwards as a whole, and we are unable to move our hands to and fro at a famous race at Daytona National Speedway

Pacing with you as well, we can't help but share our palms together in the region of Daytona.

Walking slowly alongside you, we are forced to give & take our leaves in sync in the area of the Florida Beach...

:P

Strolling along with you, we must part near Miami Beach.

Eating pizza with you, we must drink near Newport Beach.

Added mine, EDM's, and what I'm assuming was Brainiac's which EDM accidently sent in her first PM.

• Upvote 2