I’m small and discreet

Hungry for your meat.

(not an insect, or

any kind of animal)

Barking in woods,

Out of it’s mind,

What could it be,

If it’s not alive.

Old Serbian riddles, these are kinda miscellaneous and these are my favorite!

:)

Edited by andromeda

I know you already got #1 and #3, but I have a couple alternative answers I'd like to throw out there:

A small pan in the middle of a field boiling without heat? How's about a puddle in a rainstorm.

Reeds that are used in woodwind instruments could be considered bark. I don't know how they would be out of their minds, but I also don't know how an axe is either

:)

As for #2. . .hmmmmm. . .

Small, discreet, likes meat?

A Barbecue grill.

An insect zapper.

Baseball strike zone (lob pitches can be referred to as meat)

Patio furniture or a swing(meat as in butt)

A slit in your grill grates (used for offerings of small chunks of meat to the grill gods)

None of these is right, but tharr ya be matey.

Mr Kerrolls. Either I took way to long to type my answers or you are a speed demon with a keyboard (I think I took forever)but as I was sitting there coming up with guesses for #2 that were way off, you were nailing the answer. Well done sir!

Mr Kerrolls. Either I took way to long to type my answers or you are a speed demon with a keyboard (I think I took forever)but as I was sitting there coming up with guesses for #2 that were way off, you were nailing the answer. Well done sir!

Thanks for the hype! This is going to be my style now, I will wait until there are a ton of guesses and lots of hints, then I will pop in just long enough to get one right, and look like a puzzle pimp. I just can't resist any riddle that contains the phrase "hungry for your meat" - I run google searches on this all day long.

Thanks for the hype! This is going to be my style now, I will wait until there are a ton of guesses and lots of hints, then I will pop in just long enough to get one right, and look like a puzzle pimp. I just can't resist any riddle that contains the phrase "hungry for your meat" - I run google searches on this all day long.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o .......... :lol:

HAH! Another comedian/lowlife. I'm in good company. I barely restrained myself from voicing the sexual (one miight even say perverted) answer to #2 that was running through everyone's (at least all the male's) minds. Small? Respectively. Discreet? You can count on it. Hungry for your meat? On a good night. . .

Dang... #2 is solved! Well done bobkerolls!

I never would have gotten it.

fish hook

That's a good answer!! :D

HAH! Another comedian/lowlife. I'm in good company. I barely restrained myself from voicing the sexual (one miight even say perverted) answer to #2 that was running through everyone's (at least all the male's) minds. Small? Respectively. Discreet? You can count on it. Hungry for your meat? On a good night. . .

:huh: :huh: :huh:

At first, I thought #1 to be a lake of fish. That fits doesn't it?

Nice one... I can imagine that, small pond packed with fish!! :D