BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Yeah.......

I cant think of a costume!!

This is a thread to give ideas, show/tell your costumes (if you have one)/your kids costumes (if they have one).

Halloween - here we come!!!!! :lol::D:rolleyes:B))

Your starting to scare me... just put one together!!!!! Who cares if it's the best one or the worst... the fact is....THERE IS CANDY!!!!!!!!! B))

I remember once i was a devil......never a vampire though!! (especially a scottish one!) :D :D

Scottish vampires are sexy, :)

Your starting to scare me... just put one together!!!!! Who cares if it's the best one or the worst... the fact is....THERE IS CANDY!!!!!!!!! B))

Blade, you would....

truth be told i just put mine together though...pink flowd shirt, went and bought some fangs already have the kilt in my closet

The best costume I've ever seen is a crab.

Paint two plastic garbage can lids red, wear all red with a red binnie, and string 3 other stuffed arms to yours (which are connected to your back) and always walk sideways.

It's original and takes no more than 2 hours to put together.

you could go as a gnome. just wear a white mustache & beard (make sure you trim it to come to a point) and a pointy hat. You can make a hat out of felt using a thin cardboard inner-lining so that it keeps its shape. Dutch shoes would be cool, but work boots are fine too. Here's a link to lots of gnomes you can get ideas from. :D

you could go as a gnome. just wear a white mustache & beard (make sure you trim it to come to a point) and a pointy hat. You can make a hat out of felt using a thin cardboard inner-lining so that it keeps its shape. Dutch shoes would be cool, but work boots are fine too. Here's a link to lots of gnomes you can get ideas from. :D
That's a very eco-gnomical idea

I went to a Halloween party the other day where one guy claimed he was the scariest thing at the party. He was dressed like a security guard but with a piece of paper pinned to his back. It was....a mortgage.

"motgage-backed securities", get it?

*everybody groans*

Edited by Cherry Lane

I went to a Halloween party the other day where one guy claimed he was the scariest thing at the party. He was dressed like a security guard but with a piece of paper pinned to his back. It was....a mortgage.

"motgage-backed securities", get it?

*everybody groans*

That's hilarious!!! :D :D :D :D :D