BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Everyone should go as someone else's avatar :D

I call Penguin!

that would be a great idea!

good luck to someone trying to dress as wheat! :lol::lol::lol:

P.s... we dont exactly do halloween in Australia.... but last year i went to a halloween party and my friend was dressed as a hobo :o:huh::P

Everyone should go as someone else's avatar :D

I call Penguin!

P.s... we dont exactly do halloween in Australia.... but last year i went to a halloween party and my friend was dressed as a hobo :o:huh::P

Instead of wheat, you could go as a wolf!! :D:rolleyes::P

No free candy once a year? :o How do you manage?

I think that question could easily be reversed and ask: Why do Americans make such a big deal of halloween?

In the UK, shops sell halloween type goods in October but we don't do anything as enthusiastically as the Americans do.

I'm sorry that I'm finding it difficult to put into words. Please note that I do not mean any offence, I am genuinely curious.

Edit: Happy Halloween!!!

Why happy halloween?? Should it be happy?

Edited by UKJon

I think that question could easily be reversed and ask: Why do Americans make such a big deal of halloween?

In the UK, shops sell halloween type goods in October but we don't do anything as enthusiastically as the Americans do.

I'm sorry that I'm finding it difficult to put into words. Please note that I do not mean any offence, I am genuinely curious.

Edit: Happy Halloween!!!

Why happy halloween?? Should it be happy?

SCARY HALLOWEEN!!!

UK dont do stuff as enthusiastically as US????!!!

in september the shops were filled with xmas stuff like four months early!!

and technically aren't halloween and christmas (originally) both Pagan things anyway?

SCARY HALLOWEEN!!!

UK dont do stuff as enthusiastically as US????!!!

in september the shops were filled with xmas stuff like four months early!!

and technically aren't halloween and christmas (originally) both Pagan things anyway?

No worries lemony....

I think ppl go way overboard. I hate those blow up characters, pumpkins, etc with the generators. What a waste of energy!

And of money. Donate the money to a good cause instead!

No worries lemony....

I think ppl go way overboard. I hate those blow up characters, pumpkins, etc with the generators. What a waste of energy!

And of money. Donate the money to a good cause instead!

Hey:

free candy - i got loads, though i only got 3/5ths of my run done cause i lost my mom's cell, and freaked out.

Hey:

free candy - i got loads, though i only got 3/5ths of my run done cause i lost my mom's cell, and freaked out.

Twas a scary night for me >.< -_-

Well... i went over to my friends house and their mother thought i would look cute as a werewolf.... so she brought out the eye liner. She covered my eyes with that and mascara......... i looked like a goth -.-

but all the girls said i looked cute and i got a bunch of kisses to... so i guess it was worth it ^_^

Buuuut... it's still on... thats the only thing i am mad about.

Twas a scary night for me >.< -_-

Well... i went over to my friends house and their mother thought i would look cute as a werewolf.... so she brought out the eye liner. She covered my eyes with that and mascara......... i looked like a goth -.-

but all the girls said i looked cute and i got a bunch of kisses to... so i guess it was worth it ^_^

Buuuut... it's still on... thats the only thing i am mad about.

Blade let me let you in on a little secret, Girls love guys confident enough to pull that off :D Well at least the ones I know do.

Blade let me let you in on a little secret, Girls love guys confident enough to pull that off :D Well at least the ones I know do.

B)) yeppers... i know that... just... my brothers and my parents wouldnt stop teasing me... they still do it.