BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

Here is the basic jist:

We need 10-14 players to play.

After around 10-14 people sign up, everyone is asked to PM a number from 1 to the number that is half the number of players. Then all the people who chose a number that no-one else did, get to stay in the game and everyone else is out. The process is continued until we have one or a few winners, depending on how the game pans out. So the idea is to pick a number you think no-one else will.

Got it???

Host: Peace*out

1)

2)

3)

4)......

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yes that is a good idea - wish i had thought of it!!!! What should my color be?? Blue?? That's my signature color (the first on i had) so i'll stick with that. Thanks for the idea!!!

we posted at the same time. Read my above post

close - dead players post in green (in # games) cause it's so much easier to read!! Whatever color you want though!!

So dead players post in green, Host posts in blue, and surviving players post in purple?

Yes - and you can use WHATEVER shade of purple you want!! We should just make a separate thread for this...... :rolleyes:

Yeah, we should ask Rookie if he wants his forum colour coding :P Although we might need a few more colours if he says yes :D

edit: forgot colour :o

Edited by reaymond

thats ok - i didn't say i was mad......i just thought it was funny.....but i did want you to realize that sometimes girls dont want to be called guys.......

Phew thats OK then :P Oh and ive start GGD #3