BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I didn't think this one through that well and it doesn't rhyme at all. I'll make a proper one tomorrow maybe. This riddle is a special request from SarahJhane. Making more than one riddle a day doesn't keep the doctor away. Pretty lame, yes I know.

Ordered to eliminate,

There through the crusades.

I’m not well known

but I’m named after a man.

Edited by runder_1111

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I notice that you really are NOT a fan of history. :rolleyes:

*goes back to thinking chair*

Battle of Manzikert?

Nope. I hate history, although I am interested in all this stuff surrounding the masons n knights templar.

Holy Roman Emperor

Nope. I'm so lazy with this riddle that if anyone wants any hints, they're the answers to riddles 4 and 5, but more specifically number 5. I can't take this riddle-making anymore. I gotta take a break. If I make another one, it'll be in a few days.

Edited by runder_1111

Maybe it's an :)
endangered animal specie...

Nope.

Was Excalibur a man? :D

No

Trebouchet

Again, I have no idea who these people are. It sounds like a famous name or a musical instrument. I feel as though I should know these people.....

is it the temple of solomon

I think you may very well be on the right track. If you used the hints, then I'm assuming you used number 5. Try and tie it in with number 4 now....It's got something to do with power.

Edited by runder_1111

I know it doesn't really relate to the other ones at all, but its the first thing that pops into my head...

The bubonic plague?

But then again, I don't really think that its named after someone...

I know it doesn't really relate to the other ones at all, but its the first thing that pops into my head...

But then again, I don't really think that its named after someone...

The bubonic plague?

Nope. Ingenious is on the right track. Try and use what he got to get the final answer.

Maybe some guidance? or you could take it as a hint if you want....

You don't need to look further than the first line, cause that's pretty much the whole answer. The rest is background info to help you figure it out

Edited by runder_1111

Nope. I'm so lazy with this riddle that if anyone wants any hints, they're the answers to riddles 4 and 5, but more specifically number 5. I can't take this riddle-making anymore. I gotta take a break. If I make another one, it'll be in a few days.

its a good idea to put down something that's driving you nuts with over 1000 horsepower ;) . if you push yourself too hard... you'll probably be out cold for... i dont know maybe a week :D . by the way i learned that from deciding to stay up to late to play around on my pc. and one day whle doing a project i fell asleep on the keyboard! :lol: by the time i woke up (around 4:00am) my word document was full of messed up junk! <_< something like:

thisighhiuybjbhbkjhsdgfjabrew.tgnlkdhgaidgbmsjrbgtsaergagkahwejt340p;96=qrpgktka

fhfdhga jeriyrhyjr h;oriehihrra;o348

*sigh* :rolleyes: im weird... :wacko:

Is it the cross?Cross is named after Christ,right?Or is it the other way around...

Good try, although we seem to be going backwards. They were around during the times of the crusades so don't think too far back.

Knights Templar and Hiram Abiff. I think Ingenious got the hint with Hiram Abiff - It was the place of his birth, where Solomon's Temple is - Tyre. If you can link this in with the Knights Templar you should get the answer.

Maltese cross

Still going the wrong way. It's a similar type of thing to Knights Templar, although not the same thing. It was involved with the Knights Templar and Tyre (being the birth place of Hiram Abiff).....

Alrighty then. If it's really that hard then how about a hint

Franz Ferdinand

Oh, and I expect SarahJhane to get this cause she got the answers to my last two riddles

Edited by runder_1111