BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

andromeda

Question

All the lines are “What am I?”-s but in the end you have to assemble an expression with a help of the following number sequence 313231452632728

1. Crude block of metal with a measure of radioactivity

2. Energy value with a woman

3. Set of articles for a specific purpose with an expression of gratitude

4. Small bread roll with a big city

5. Thrash with a reserve plan

6. First half of manipulated by the hand with a second half of an imitation

7. Circulating life energy with an American fashion designer

8. Disagreeable argument over a trivial mater without a syllable

Have fun... :)

Edited by andromeda

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

All the lines are “What am I?”-s but in the end you have to assemble an expression with a help of the following number sequence 313231452632728

1. Crude block of metal with a measure of radioactivity

2. Energy value with a woman

3. Set of articles for a specific purpose with an expression of gratitude

4. Small bred roll with a big city

5. Thrash with a reserve plan

6. First half of manipulated by the hand with a second half of an imitation

7. Circulating life energy with an American fashion designer

8. Disagreeable argument over a trivial mater without a syllable

Have fun... :)

I hope its 'bred' roll and not 'bread' roll XD

Well... I have no idea here whatsoever :P:lol:

I hope its 'bred' roll and not 'bread' roll XD

Well... I have no idea here whatsoever :P:lol:

I'm sure you've been told this before; but since we have an international community on this website, it is considered poor form to point out spelling/grammar errors. Please mind your manners.

I'm sure you've been told this before; but since we have an international community on this website, it is considered poor form to point out spelling/grammar errors. Please mind your manners.

Oh ha ha... It's ok Nikyma... I picked on Zeepuzzlemaster about this the other day. And in this case, the situation could have changed the puzzle. I think the lesson has been learned, and zeepuzzlemaster made the comment with nothing but the best intentions. :)

Oh ha ha... It's ok Nikyma... I picked on Zeepuzzlemaster about this the other day. And in this case, the situation could have changed the puzzle. I think the lesson has been learned, and zeepuzzlemaster made the comment with nothing but the best intentions. :)

I'll take off the boxing gloves then. :rolleyes:

:D andromeda and I chewed him out as well thinking he was talking about the other one To know more

It was quite funny and he was nice enough to apologies (kind off) :lol:

Actually I apologized to him/her (don't know the gender) and he/she kindly "excepted" my apology! :lol: He/She should have worded that a bit better cause I'm awake till the roosters start to crow or whatever and I didn't get it right away! :)

Now back to the RIDDLE!!!

I'm thinking that since you need to put them in order at the end...the number of times you see a number is the difference between the "inner" word and outer word. so... 1 would have 2 extra letters, 2 would have 4 extra letters etc. So somewhere i think there is an american fashion desinger that is Chi with an extra letter which would be the answer to #7.

I'm thinking that since you need to put them in order at the end...the number of times you see a number is the difference between the "inner" word and outer word. so... 1 would have 2 extra letters, 2 would have 4 extra letters etc. So somewhere i think there is an american fashion desinger that is Chi with an extra letter which would be the answer to #7.

I must admit, I have no idea what you're saying :huh: please explain? :D

Nice thought, could be right,
Gucci. Of course, now I feel bad for correcting your spelling after telling you not to correct others'.

Don't worry. I won't get offended :P

And Daaaaannnnggg! I thought I had something! :(

assemble an exp​ression with a help of the following number sequence 313231452632728

which I think means that you would take one letter from the 3rd clue then a letter from the 1st clue, then another letter from the 3rd clue to form the answer.

so then the 1st clue would need to have 2 letters different between the two words in the clue...and I wish I knew an answer to put it there, but I haven't figured one out yet....

for example if #5 were circulating life force with a TV hairy pet the answer could be (chi)a so the difference in letters is 1.

Clue # extra letters.

1 2

2 4

3 4

4 1

5 1

6 1

7 1

8 1

who knows....

assemble an exp​ression with a help of the following number sequence 313231452632728

which I think means that you would take one letter from the 3rd clue then a letter from the 1st clue, then another letter from the 3rd clue to form the answer.

so then the 1st clue would need to have 2 letters different between the two words in the clue...and I wish I knew an answer to put it there, but I haven't figured one out yet....

for example if #5 were circulating life force with a TV hairy pet the answer could be (chi)a so the difference in letters is 1.

Clue # extra letters.

1 2

2 4

3 4

4 1

5 1

6 1

7 1

8 1

who knows....

Ohhhhh!!!! I get it! :P

It could be the same letter every time maybe somehow? ;)

Yours sounds cooler though XD

Huh... where do I start?? :huh:

circulating life energy - chi....must admit no clue on fashion designers...

You are right about

CHI and I already told grey cells to mind the subtitle!!

So it's CHI + something = something that has to do with the word kindergarten... ;)

I really like your thinking but it's much simpler then that... I always think of some phrase in the end... otherwise I would just give few lines to solve with no punchline... and I always have a "punchline". It's bit clumsy but I think it fits as you'll see for yourselves when the riddles gets solved!

Clue # extra letters.

1 2

2 4

3 4

4 1

5 1

6 1

7 1

8 1

who knows....

This is actually quite clever... I wish I would've thought of that before ;)

This riddle is not so hard... don't give up... cause once you crack the first one you'll have them all in a jiffy... ;)

No brackets here!

One more hint

You only subtract in #8 as I said in the line

;)

Rest of the lines are just adding two pieces together

are all the final words kindergarten related? :)

Yes... all the lines are kindergarten related!

Richie Rich? :)

Nice try but I don't see any designers there ;)

You don't need to over think things just do what the line says, simple as that!

EDIT: HINT

Unlike my previous riddles... here I don't give you what the solution to that particular line is (like in "I'm one short of to be...") but I name the pieces that you put together.

Edited by andromeda