BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

So I was writing a new puzzle, but I'm starting to think it's a bit too difficult. Or maybe I just don' think that I could figure them out. But to be sure, I've written three test questions. Each leads to the title of a movie through two steps.

For example, "Where the US President lives" would lead to "White House" which would lead to "Casablanca"

Yeah... I think they're too tough. Too many variables.

But here are the three.... let me know what you think. If they're not too hard, and well-received, then I'll write more.

1. 10.811(7) g·mol−1

2. Scream-9

3. Overoccupied Passageway

Born on the 4th of July

No... but I'd like to know how you got there....

That's got to be wrong. :mellow:

Anne Hall?

No... that's a good movie though. But that last word is the end of the first step. You've got to turn that into something else. Or just stop worrying about it. I think the clue is bad.... -_-

No... but I'd like to know how you got there....

No... that's a good movie though. But that last word is the end of the first step. You've got to turn that into something else. Or just stop worrying about it. I think the clue is bad.... -_-

Relent? NEVER!!!! LOL :P

As for the guess on
Boron took me to Born on, and I just followed it from there.

I'm sure you already have, but go look at a periodic table, and state the most obvious thing... that's the movie.

I'll try and deal with this one.....

The Full Monty......

BTW, just because I don't get the answers right away doesn't mean that I'm not having fun....puzzles are there for the challenge...if it were easy, wouldn't be nearly as fun...

So, I'm thinking crammed hall. Cram leads to study, which leads me to

Study Hall

I don't remember hearing about it, but apparantly it was a movie in 2004.

VERY GOOD up to the first step. Then you've got to look at BOTH parts as a new clue. You only changed the first part.

I'll try and deal with this one.....

The Full Monty......

BTW, just because I don't get the answers right away doesn't mean that I'm not having fun....puzzles are there for the challenge...if it were easy, wouldn't be nearly as fun...

HOORAY! It's been solved!!!!!

Yeah, what he said!

:) So, this was the test. One went quickly, one was a little tougher, and one felt like it was kinda painful..... The question is, do you want more? If so, I'll write them up and post them today. (hopefully I've learned something about clue writing through all of this.....)

VERY GOOD up to the first step. Then you've got to look at BOTH parts as a new clue. You only changed the first part.

HOORAY! It's been solved!!!!!

:) So, this was the test. One went quickly, one was a little tougher, and one felt like it was kinda painful..... The question is, do you want more? If so, I'll write them up and post them today. (hopefully I've learned something about clue writing through all of this.....)

What are you talking about

I solved the first two in a jiffy?! I had no idea on the #3 though... and yes!!!

We want more please!!! :D