BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

peace*out

Question

17 answers to this question

Hey that reminds me that I hate that quiz because they never write about what I do. I never draw anything new I just go over the lines of a drawing that's already there. If there's a blank sheet of paper I don't doodle anything and I can seem to find what that means?! :huh:

Stupid quiz... <_<

So what does it mean when your answer to every question is "All of the Above." I am an avid doodler, always have been. I doodle everything from original art to filling in the spaces in letters; from inticate totem-pole type patterns, to vines that wind all throughout the pages. The only answer on the entire page that I didn't identify with was doodling an umbrella (I've drawn plenty...just don't think I've ever included one in a doodle)...but the answer to that was way-off because I am FEROCIOUSLY protective of my friends.

I'm with Andromeda...magazine quizes are lame! No offense, Peace*Out...I obviously enjoyed it enough to read through the whole thing. :D) However, if I believed every magazine quiz I took I'd be pretty darn conflicted because according to different sources I should have married a Muscian...and become a Nun...and have been a lesbian. :P (Please don't tell my Non-Catholic Engineer husband!!)

Edit: spelling. Argh!

Edited by puzzlegirl

Most of my answers said I was shy, optimistic and a dreamer :D I love magazine quizes ^_^

~Kat

Same pretty much... that i am a dreamer and that i was creative... always there where the action is.

Ummm peace... this kinda looks like something a girl would read.... o.O

idk, just my oppionion

Kinda creepy.... <_< It says since i draw random patterns that im a girl.....

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure???

Eh.... *edges away from you*

HEY!!! THAT'S NOT VERY POLITE!!! *Hits Blade with nearby heavy metal lamp stand*

Anyway, I'm not sure this magazine was completely meant for both genders...

But other than that, It says what most magazine quizzes usually say: Creative ^_^

Edited by RainThinker

HEY!!! THAT'S NOT VERY POLITE!!! *Hits Blade with nearby heavy metal lamp stand*

Anyway, I'm not sure this magazine was completely meant for both genders...

But other than that, It says what most magazine quizzes usually say: Creative ^_^

You read girly magizenes? *sprints away as fast as can and hides behind dumpster* And then take the quiz? AND DIDNT LIKE BEING MY SLAVE?????? *throws random bannana peel*

Edited by randro

You read girly magizenes? *sprints away as fast as can and hides behind dumpster* And then take the quiz? AND DIDNT LIKE BEING MY SLAVE?????? *throws random bannana peel*

If you actually read this entire thread, you would see that Peace gave people a drawing quiz from a magazine she reads. :duh: Please do not make demeaning comments towards others if you do not completely understand what is being said. Thank you!

For the magazine girly comments. Im a girl. I read girly magazines (though only read stuff like J-14 in airports - untill they catch me). I think that this was basicly for girls, but i am interested in what it would say for guys. Of course, i doubt they draw flowers and rainbows and such...