BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

dms172

Question

EDIT:

"This game has already been finished.

Plz

to see the video i made for the game."

here's how it works, OP will post a picture then anyone who wants can take that photo and put a different picture into it, then someone else will and on to the edited picture and so on.

after about 20 edits or when people stop editing i was thinking we would have everyone vote on the which edit was best and the one with the most votes will when.

also if your are going to edit plz put your name on the roster right before you do the edit, so 2 people won't post a edit at the same time. When someone has put there name down plz wait for their picture before you start.

plz add more numbers as we go along.

and now GGGGGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bonanova
YouTube link added at dms's request

• Answers 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm terribly sorry guys for not respecting your roster, I actually didn't see it :(

It's a cool game anyhow, I'll sign up for the next if there is one...

Or do I have to start my own game???

I'm terribly sorry guys for not respecting your roster, I actually didn't see it :(

It's a cool game anyhow, I'll sign up for the next if there is one...

Or do I have to start my own game???

It's not a roster, it's just the respective order in which the alterations were made. From what I understand, you can contribute your own addition any time you like :) No need to sign up.

My 2 cents: I think a new thread for every background would be best. Also, a definitive order of people playing from the beginning is necessary so multiple people aren't working on the image at the same time. If someone is taking forever, whoever hosts (posts the OP) can resolve the wait with pms and let the next person in line know if they are up.

My 2 cents: I think a new thread for every background would be best. Also, a definitive order of people playing from the beginning is necessary so multiple people aren't working on the image at the same time. If someone is taking forever, whoever hosts (posts the OP) can resolve the wait with pms and let the next person in line know if they are up.

yeah that's what i tried to do with my roster idea so anyone could post, but i guess a set order is need and i also i agree i new thread per game is the best.

yeah that's what i tried to do with my roster idea so anyone could post, but i guess a set order is need and i also i agree i new thread per game is the best.

do you want me to start it?

or are you going to start it off again?