BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

dms172

Question

EDIT:

"This game has already been finished.

Plz

to see the video i made for the game."

here's how it works, OP will post a picture then anyone who wants can take that photo and put a different picture into it, then someone else will and on to the edited picture and so on.

after about 20 edits or when people stop editing i was thinking we would have everyone vote on the which edit was best and the one with the most votes will when.

also if your are going to edit plz put your name on the roster right before you do the edit, so 2 people won't post a edit at the same time. When someone has put there name down plz wait for their picture before you start.

plz add more numbers as we go along.

and now GGGGGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bonanova
YouTube link added at dms's request

• Answers 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It's good, but let's try to avoid just putting each picture in a bigger one. It's more interesting if people change what's already been done (like the billboard and the insects I did and slick's mask). With this one, you could add something to the picture of the zeppelin to change the meaning of the story, or change the text somehow.

That would be better than just adding this to the front page of the newspaper held by a man on a park bench, which is the easy option!

Do you mean like this? :huh:

post-5257-1224580851_thumbjpg

clozobozo when you post yours could you make sure to size it down so it doesn't take up so much space

dont worry i did :D

not my best cropping...

but im overall pleased with it B))

i attempted to make the picture look like it was experiencing sunset... didnt go too well... :lol: