BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

dms172

Question

EDIT:

"This game has already been finished.

Plz

to see the video i made for the game."

here's how it works, OP will post a picture then anyone who wants can take that photo and put a different picture into it, then someone else will and on to the edited picture and so on.

after about 20 edits or when people stop editing i was thinking we would have everyone vote on the which edit was best and the one with the most votes will when.

also if your are going to edit plz put your name on the roster right before you do the edit, so 2 people won't post a edit at the same time. When someone has put there name down plz wait for their picture before you start.

plz add more numbers as we go along.

and now GGGGGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bonanova
YouTube link added at dms's request

• Answers 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

nice addition, what's your technique for waves, it's not one I do very much so i do a faux one using the wind filter. :)

In GIMP, it's under the 'Distorts' filters and, surprisingly called 'Waves'.

I took the layer with the billboard on it, copied, reflected and then sheared it and then applied the wave filter to just that layer at a pretty low amplitude (because the rest of the water is flat). It doesn't quite work at the base of the billboard frame, because it's a 2D reflection of the 3D object, but a careful bit of cloning/erasing and you don't notice!

In GIMP, it's under the 'Distorts' filters and, surprisingly called 'Waves'.

I took the layer with the billboard on it, copied, reflected and then sheared it and then applied the wave filter to just that layer at a pretty low amplitude (because the rest of the water is flat). It doesn't quite work at the base of the billboard frame, because it's a 2D reflection of the 3D object, but a careful bit of cloning/erasing and you don't notice!

Aha, yeah I use photoshop rather than GIMP. I need to find a good ripple/wave effect, the wind technique only works so well.

EDITED OUT: I've got to pull out of this game and I'm removing my images. My attachment space filled up. Sorry.

I haven't used GIMP in a while so I just opened the area up. If someone can provide a quick answer: what's the easiest way to make a reflection of Barney in the water?

Edit: seeing as how I don't have the source layer to use

I haven't used GIMP in a while so I just opened the area up. If someone can provide a quick answer: what's the easiest way to make a reflection of Barney in the water?

Edit: seeing as how I don't have the source layer to use

You'll need to cut him out with lasso/scissors etc and promote him to a new layer, reflect and then alpha it to give it some transparency

post-9181-1224549408_thumbjpg

Edited by foolonthehill

Cool! It is getting more and more interesting! :D

It's good, but let's try to avoid just putting each picture in a bigger one. It's more interesting if people change what's already been done (like the billboard and the insects I did and slick's mask). With this one, you could add something to the picture of the zeppelin to change the meaning of the story, or change the text somehow.

That would be better than just adding this to the front page of the newspaper held by a man on a park bench, which is the easy option!