10) woon - voting for FIF

11) Panther - voting for Prince Marth

12) Cherry Lane - voting for FIF

13) GC - voting for Kat

14) Brandonb - voting for FIF

15) FIF - voting for Kat

16) Wally West - voting for Kat

17) Sinistral - voting for Kat

We're down to the wire and I'm afraid that I'm a little mistrustful of PM's hesitation before giving us the name. FIF hasn't been on to defend himself and if he is Kisame, then someone will deal with him tonight. We know that Kat is a Villain and given this choice, I would much prefer the known Villain over the trusting PM unconditionally.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2: An Artistic Ending

Kat ran through the Forest. The ANBU special ops were hot on her trail, bouncing through the dense branches like pumas. Looking back, they actually did resemble animals with their protective face masks. They were the top trackers in the village and there were too many on her trail to lose them. Two more swooped in front of her path.

anbu_animestocks[com]_13.jpg

ANBU Agent: You're not getting away Kat.

Kat: We'll see. Hmph!

Kat flexed her fists and shot out scatter bombs at the ANBU. In the midst of the confusion, she created a large clay bird, hopped on and took to the skies. She flew so fast, her movement was beyond sight, and before her trackers could prepare a counter-attack, she had already left the Forest area.

061_animestocks[com].jpg

Kat(looking back): Try to stop me now! Hah!

Kat made it out to the Desert and hovered over a village below. It seemed she lost all her ANBU pursuers. Satisfied, she landed covertly, dissolved the bird, surveyed the area and began to make her getaway complete. She stealthily walked from alley to alley in the Desert village, but was startled by a noise from the roof of one of the houses.

anbu_animestocks[com]_05.jpg

ANBU Agent: Not good enough, Kat, if that is your real name. Come with us or die. You're totally surrounded now.

Kat: persistent... Hmmm. Easy choice. Since we're all gathered so close I've got the perfect idea.

Kat's hand unveiled what looked like a clay statue of a warrior. "This is my finest creation. You know... art is something that's beauty lasts for only an instant and then vanishes. Much like a flower blooming, or in this case, you're dying faces." The ANBU agents took a hesitant step back, but they were well within range.

112_animestocks[com].jpg

Deidara took his enemies with him in a final cataclysmic explosion. When the smoke cleared all that was left was an enormous crater and one less Akatsuki member.

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Puzzlegirl

2) Mekal -DEAD (executed and found to be Shikamaru)

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat -DEAD (executed and found to be Deidara)

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

15) FIF

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Prologue

Night 1

Night 1 Addendum

Day 1

Night 2

Night 3 Starts now and ends once I get all the pms in. Also, please include your current stats (some people do already, so an extra thank you to them). I just want to make sure we all stay on the same page with those.

Dang...at least I got to use my awesome bombs at the end ^_^ Yeah, I'm wondering why I'm a villain almost every single time...:wacko: Good luck villains! And none to you innocents <_< ok fine maybe a little...

~Kat

Night 3: The Showdown

Kakashi and Sakura raced through the Forest. They knew exactly where to find their target. FIF was spotted near there by some of the ANBU shortly before the sun began to set.

sakura-40-animestocks[com].jpg

Kakashi: Stay behind me Sakura. I may need your assistance in the fight, but for now just prep your medical techniques.

Sakura: Got it! I'm ready.

They approached a clearing in the forest. The cloudy night sky loomed over-head. Lightning sparked in several directions. The sky thundered shortly after. Kakashi and Sakura stopped well out of range of their target. Kakashi looked with his Sharingan eye deep into the Forest at FIF. They kept their voices low.

Kakashi: I know you don't have much experience under your belt, Sakura. But you're young and strong. We are ninja and must eliminate any threats to our village.

Sakura: Are you absolutely sure about him Kakashi-sensai?

Kakashi(whispering): Positive. (raises hand in silent directional signal)

343_animestocks[com].jpg

Kakashi lowered his hand, signifying the Attack was on. FIF had already seen it coming though and created several clones. What he didn't know was that Kakashi had backup.

079_animestocks[com].jpg

Sakura destroyed all the clones, and as FIF's eyes widened from his hiding spot he heard a stunning electrical noise, not from the sky, but from behind. As he turned all he heard was: "Chidori!"

Kakashi had transformed his arm into a lightning blade and it easily cut right through FIF's body. FIF fell, but not before slicing Kakashi with a near fatal blow as FIF fell back and died. Sakura rushed over and used her Medical ninjutsu to heal him. When the healing was done, they brought FIF's body back to Tsunade to be studied.

---

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

15) FIF -DEAD (killed by Kakashi)

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Prologue

Night 1

Night 1 Addendum

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Day 3 begins now and will end in 24 hours.

Night 3 Addendum: FIF's Last Gasp.

Kakashi carried the body, Sakura trailed behind. Suddenly FIF began to move and Kakashi quickly threw the body down to the ground and both he and Sakura took defensive positions among the trees. They were almost out of the Forest, but clearly not out of danger.

Kakashi: His apparent death must have been a technique to deceive us! Stay on guard Sakura!

Another clone slowly emerged behind them, but was destroyed as soon as it appeared. Everyone looked at the new figure standing in its place, even the dying FIF. FIF lay on the ground, but cocked his head up to see the new attacker.

naruto_74_animestocks[com].jpg

Kabuto: Do I have to clean up all of Konoha's messes?

Kabuto lunged forward with precision and used his chakra scalpels to severe FIF's aorta. FIF rolled over in pain and looked up at the sky. He could only cough up blood, but wished to curse the newcomer. He died finally in a spasm. Kabuto pushed his glasses back up on his nose and smirked at the winded Kakashi and Sakura.

Kakashi: We end this now Kabuto!

Kabuto: What? So I can let you steal my moves? Think again copy ninja.

With a final sarcastic smirk, Kabuto vanished. Kakashi and Sakura then safely brought the body to the village without further interruption.

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

15) FIF -DEAD (killed by Kakashi & Kabuto)

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Prologue

Night 1

Night 1 Addendum

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Day 3 begins now and will end 24 hours from the Night 3 Post.

So PrinceM was telling the truth, FIF was Kisame. Though PrinceM was telling the truth, that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't Itachi.The bad news is that all the villains are also busy training.

EDIT: Coherence

Yes, and he could also be Orohimaru trying to save his own skin ;).

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

16) Wally West - voting for unreality

17) Sinistral

During the first day it seems like he was pretending to be Shikamaru. He acted surprised by the lack of attacks during the Night and defended Kat by acting like he knew something about her we didn't. When we learned Mekal was Shikamaru, his actions did not make sense unless he is a Villain. During the second day he put in a vote for Prince Marth, acting like he wanted Prince Marth to reveal Kisame's identity, but very soon after withdrew the vote, so that no real pressure was applied to Prince Marth, and the only thing accomplished was that he had logged a vote to make himself look innocent.

First up: 7 heroes Vs 7 baddies(4 Akatsuki villains and Orachimaru and his disciples :P ). So it's crucial that we Konohans definitely take out a baddie only. This day could well decide the outcome of the game. So we need to choose carefully.

I am voting for unreality now, as his defense provided to JS was a bit too strong on day 1. Agreed he makes long, complicated posts with ease, but let's see how our Mafia demi-god defends himself. :P

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC - voting for unreality

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

EDIT: Clarity

I'm going to have to agree with Wally on this one. Unreality's actions on the first day where he acted like he was probably Shikamaru and then turned around and acted strangely after Mekal was revealed as Shikamaru is quite suspicious. So, I'm going to put my vote in for unreality as well.

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl - voting for unreality

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

Panther's volting history indicates he may be Sasori, so my vote's for him

(in case you need a refresher, on the first day he voted for a "random" when the votes were stacking against an absent Kat. As soon as Kat came back to the game, he removed his vote - I guess figuing Kat wasn't in any danger since she was targeted as an abesntee. On the second day, his comments in his vote for PM were trying to make PM look suspicious, not just trying to get PM to talk like the other votes were.)

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane - voting for Panther

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

Oh, come on. I'm new to this game and even I didn't know my posts made me look like Sasori. I am a powerful innocent, you don't want to lynch me.

My vote:

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther - voting for Unreality

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

That's one of the oldest and weakest baddie defenses, Panther. I'm going to have to go with you on this one. Not to mention, what CL said about your voting history makes you even more suspicious.

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth - voting for Panther

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

I was for Unreality from the beginning. Sorry pal, time to take you down.

1) Puzzlegirl - voting for Unreality

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

Like others have said unreality is prime target #1 for being Akatsuki at the minute. I thought he was since the first day so yeah, lets lynch him :P

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student - voting for unreality

10) woon

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

Hehe :P

Anyway, first of all, let me state that I love to make long posts. Everyone that knows me knows this, and it is absolutely no grounds for voting for me. In fact it is rediculous grounds, and anyone voting for me 'because I made long posts' is growing more suspicious and silly by the second. There looks to be a lot of villanious manipulation in the votes for me, and ignorant innocents are blindly following suit. But despite this (or perhaps because of it, to stop this silliness) I shall rebuff your claims:

During the first day it seems like he was pretending to be Shikamaru.

...what? I'm not pretending to be anyone. I tried not to give any hints about my role, but some slipped out, but I was definitely not trying to suggest that I was Shikamaru. Either go back and actually read what I said, or drop your vote

He acted surprised by the lack of attacks during the Night

...? I never expressed such surprise. Honestly, making unfounded claims like this is downright treacherous to the innocents. We need to lynch a baddie today, or we lose!

And what if I was surprised? Whether or not I expressed surprise in my posts, I actually was a little surprised. I expected at least one person to die on the first night as in usual mafia games. How does this make me suspicious at all? :rolleyes:

and defended Kat by acting like he knew something about her we didn't.

I did know something about her - or thougth I did. I know, pretty much from the beginning, that either Kat or Wally West was innocent. Part role, part deduction, part calculated guesswork. I had you (WW) on my 'suspicion list' from some of your early posts, so I figured that Kat had to be the innocent one. But now that I know Kat was a villain, I know for a FACT that Wally West is an innocent, which is why it's even more agonizing and frustrating that he's leading the charge agaisnt me!

When we learned Mekal was Shikamaru, his actions did not make sense unless he is a Villain.

Again, I was not suggesting or trying to be Shikamaru. I don't even know what Shikamaru does, other than make riddles lol. Honestly, that's not my role (obviously), and my role is an innocent role, a pretty cool one actually. Don't you think you should either have actual valid reasons or unfocus a little and look for real baddies? They're everywhere but here (as in unreality), my friends :D

During the second day he put in a vote for Prince Marth, acting like he wanted Prince Marth to reveal Kisame's identity, but very soon after withdrew the vote, so that no real pressure was applied to Prince Marth, and the only thing accomplished was that he had logged a vote to make himself look innocent.

WHAT? This is infuriating! I was one of the main pressurers against PM, my posts were very incriminating and even threatening toward him. But then, in case you mysteriously skipped over itachi's announcement, he said there were only a few hours left in the day (something like 7). It was already later in the afternoon for me and there was no way that PM was coming on and then me coming on [at least I didn't think so], so I didn't want to accidentally lynch PM in case he was just inactive, so I switched to Kat. Later Prince Marth actually wasn't inactive, and actually DID come on, and by luck I came on a little after him and was able to switch my vote to FIF, although I expressed concern that he may have been lying or still be a villain, I never blindly followed anything of course. Then WW, I think, said the plan about killing FIF at night, and I agreed with that so I switched my vote to Kat and we lynched Kat instead

Agree with what you said.

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

8) unreality

10) woon - voting for unreality

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

Agree with what you said.

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

8) unreality

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

3) Dawh - voting for unreality

4) Prof. Templeton

8) unreality

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral

(2) it has to do with our role (CP's and now mine). The nature of it is that we want to fish out bad guys. In fact I don't understand every intricacy of the role yet, but I know the basic gist and goal. And that means CP probably didn't grasp the idea any better than me when Itachi first PMed it. CP may have sounded too baddyish in her attempt to succeed at the role's abilities. I can't really say anymore or it would give the role away, but I swear I am innocent :D

I think this might be the quote that JS took to mean you were implying to be Shikamaru. Shikamaru always learned his target's identity regardless of whether the kill succeeds. So he is the ideal scout to "flush out bad guys." After learning that Mekal was Shikamaru, I thought that your statement was odd and I can't place another role to that description.

How's that for actual evidence? :P Sorry, but I don't buy your story. Is there anything more that you can provide for us? I haven't noticed that you've flushed any bad guys out yet...

I not convinced about UR, but I think Prince Marth is part of Orohimaru's gang

3) Dawh - voting for unreality

4) Prof. Templeton voting for Prince Marth

8) unreality

14) Brandonb

17) Sinistral