BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

itachi-san

alright then :P Actually I was just going to vote for Mekal, because he seems to be the popular vote

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Puzzlegirl - voting for unreality

2) Mekal

3) Dawh - voting for unreality

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat - voting for Mekal

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality - voting for Mekal

9) Joe's Student - voting for unreality

10) woon - voting for Wally West

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane - voting for Panther

13) GC - voting for Mekal

14) Brandonb - voting for Mekal

15) FIF - voting for Mekal

16) Wally West - voting for Panther

17) Sinistral - voting for Panther

sorry Mekal, but I've yet to hear a peep from you in defense :o

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be convicted on the actions of your predecessor, but JS has brought up a valid suspicion.

2) Mekal

4) Prof. Templeton voting for unreality

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

11) Panther

Edit: added kat and UR

Edited by Prof. Templeton

Just an observation... I don't have much to base this on since unreality has usually been the host for mafia games and not a player... but in the couple games I have seen him playing in, he's come out with his role rather early in the game and both times he was on the innocent side. He hasn't done that yet here... but whether its because he's a villain or because of the new rule that Itachi put in about the players who can kill if they know your role, I'm not sure. Will leave my vote where it is for now though.

I'll leave the player's name anonymous (so no one uses it as a hint), but a special thanks to him/her anyway ;) I was pm'd a rule addition that won't change anything that's happened and I think will improve the game.

Basically, if you get a successful Kill, you get a random 25 point boost to one of your Powers. It is completely random though, so if that Power is already maxed out at 100, you don't get anything. Since everyone lived last Night there is no problem implementing this rule, and it gives an added incentive for some Action :ph34r:

2) Mekal

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

11) Panther

polls close in about an hour! Wow, this is tight. Where are the 3 defendants? :huh:

Edit: in fairness, unreality said he'd be out, so where are the other 2 defendants? :P

Just an observation... I don't have much to base this on since unreality has usually been the host for mafia games and not a player... but in the couple games I have seen him playing in, he's come out with his role rather early in the game and both times he was on the innocent side. He hasn't done that yet here... but whether its because he's a villain or because of the new rule that Itachi put in about the players who can kill if they know your role, I'm not sure. Will leave my vote where it is for now though.

It seems to me that Unreality already did say some things about his role. And I interpreted what CP said earlier in a different way, and what he said was consistent with that interpretation. ;)

After reading and catching up and seeing the observation that Wally made about his voting, I'll put my vote in for Panther as well.

2) Mekal

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl - voting for Panther

11) Panther

Edit: Added "voting for"

Edited by Laharl

I don't think Mekel is a baddie and I beleive it a mistake to vote him out. I could be wrong...

2) Mekal

4) Prof. Templeton voting for Panther

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl - Panther

11) Panther

2) Mekal

4) Prof. Templeton voting for Panther

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl - Panther

11) Panther

This is the final voting tally. The Day is now over. I'll need some time to think about the best course of action in a tie.

Edit: it's funny how neither of them voted, so I can't use that to sway the vote since they would cancel out...

Edit 2: I'll leave it up to fate (with the toss of a coin - old school ABR-style)

Day 1: Punishment and Crime

Tsunade walked down to Konoha's torture chambers. She heard three distinct screams as she descended the stairs accompanied by her assistant and protegé, Shizune. The screams would not be of physical torment, but of mental despair. She had Konoha's finest interrogator, the Jounin-rank shinobi Ibiki, working the three over. He never had to lay a hand on anyone. His words were always torture enough.

She opened the door into the circular interrogation room and sat. The ANBU special ops. surrounded the arcing wall and watched the central stage where the three defendants were put to the question.

tsunade_66_animestocks[com].jpg

Tsunade: Which one is the mute?

Ibiki pointed toward Prince Marth. He shook with fear as Tsunade rose and approached him: slow step after slow step until she stood right before him. She lifted one hand and a light began to emanate from Marth's chest. The light condensed into a sphere and left his body. The sphere was absorbed into Tsunade's open palm.

Tsunade: For your inactivity today, I've taken one of your Defenses. Now get out of here while you still can!

One of the ANBU ninja simultaneously appeared next to Marth, slashed the ropes binding him and they both disappeared in a quick flash of light and smoke.

Tsunade walked over to the two remaining ninja. "Which one Ibiki?"

morino_ibiki_10.jpg

Ibiki: Him. He's using the name Mekal, but I pried out his identity before you arrived. You're not going to be pleased Hokage-sama. (Ibiki whispered the name into Tsuande's ear)

Tsunade: It is what it is Ibiki. We're going to have to have cold hearts until this ordeal is over and I can't afford having bungling ninjas on my squads.

With speed faster than sight, she raised her heeled-shoe and with deadly accuracy let it crash down on the defenseless Mekal. All that was left was a crater and tiny wisps of smoke. Tsunade looked down at the mess with grief. The remaining prisoner Panther began to chatter his teeth in fear.

Tsunade: Sayonara Shikamaru... And you! Panther! Don't ever let me catch you down here again!

---

1) Puzzlegirl

2) Mekal -DEAD (executed and found to be Shikamaru)

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

15) FIF

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Prologue

Night 1

Night 1 Addendum

Night 2 begins now and ends when I get all of your pms.

Crap! I hate it when people are inactive and don't ever help us to nail the right people!

Not to mention, PM is just as bad for being inactive also. But still, he got what he deserved.

So... I had an idea. PM has been forced to automatically use one of his defenses tonight. So if anyone wants to attack tonight, they should choose to attack him. That way we can learn his defense and have some idea about who he is. It may be a good lead to go on for tomorrow.

Edit: wait, maybe I should ask this question first... does PM just lose his defense? Or is he forced to use it tonight?

Edited by Brandonb

Yeah, some sites don't like it when you link directly to their pictures... uses their bandwidth but they get none of the traffic. These particular ones have countermeasures in place. Better to attach the file directly or use your own hosting for them.

Edited by Sinistral

Crap! I hate it when people are inactive and don't ever help us to nail the right people!

Not to mention, PM is just as bad for being inactive also. But still, he got what he deserved.

So... I had an idea. PM has been forced to automatically use one of his defenses tonight. So if anyone wants to attack tonight, they should choose to attack him. That way we can learn his defense and have some idea about who he is. It may be a good lead to go on for tomorrow.

Edit: wait, maybe I should ask this question first... does PM just lose his defense? Or is he forced to use it tonight?

I think that if we want to attack, there are two better candidates to attack. Based on who Mekal was, I was mistaken about who I thought Unreality was, and his defense of Kat makes less sense. And based on who Mekal was, his "gut feeling" makes more sense, and we can be pretty certain that Kat is a Villain.

Shikamaru's Ability:

Ability: Shadow Bind Combo - will add this level to any other Attacking Ninja's level to form a combo on his target. If three or more people are attacking it will be Defense Breaking and a definite kill. No matter what happens, Shikamaru will learn the Identity of his target, since it only takes the slightest clue for his to determine most things.

Yeah, some sites don't like it when you link directly to their pictures... uses their bandwidth but they get none of the traffic. These particular ones have countermeasures in place. Better to attach the file directly or use your own hosting for them.

yeah, thanks! I'll do that from now on. It should look right now. The weird thing is that it looked fine to me... I don't get that. :huh:

I think that if we want to attack, there are two better candidates to attack. Based on who Mekal was, I was mistaken about who I thought Unreality was, and his defense of Kat makes less sense. And based on who Mekal was, his "gut feeling" makes more sense, and we can be pretty certain that Kat is a Villain.

Shikamaru's Ability:

Ability: Shadow Bind Combo - will add this level to any other Attacking Ninja's level to form a combo on his target. If three or more people are attacking it will be Defense Breaking and a definite kill. No matter what happens, Shikamaru will learn the Identity of his target, since it only takes the slightest clue for his to determine most things.

Good point! I feel like an idiot now... I thought that Kat was a good guy, but if she isn't... well now I know the identity, for sure, of one good person. I can't say because (1) it might give away my role, and (2) with everyone suspecting me, me naming someone as a "good guy" would probably just make them suspicious and ruin their chances to help the team - cuz they're an important player, too

But anyway, back to me. I swear I'm an innocent... I have nothing to back it up obviously, so that's really the best I can give you :D

yeah, thanks! I'll do that from now on. It should look right now. The weird thing is that it looked fine to me... I don't get that. :huh:

The original picture was probably stored in your browser cache from when you visited their actual site and viewed it. So when your browser needs to pull up the link to the same image it loads it from cache instead of hitting their site externally like it does for the rest of us.

Anyways, I can see the pictures fine now... thanks!

Well...Guess I need to make a post before going to sleep from now on. Too bad we lost an innocent on that vote. But after reading up on everything and getting caught up, I can say I have a better idea of some of the roles now.

Well...Guess I need to make a post before going to sleep from now on. Too bad we lost an innocent on that vote. But after reading up on everything and getting caught up, I can say I have a better idea of some of the roles now.

During the Day, all that is required is a vote and something substantial put into words. Just once in 24 hours. Preferably a lot of chatter would be nice, but only once in 24 hours during the Day is required.

Since Mekal was Shikamaru and learned Kat's identity, and he was trying to tell us that Kat was a Villain, I think the following would be a good idea:

Sai and the remaining non-BTSC heros (Gaara, Rock Lee, Neiji) should attack Kat. Sai's Attribute:

Attribute: Combo Attack. If Sai fails to kill his opponent, he may still have a shot. He can bind them, while another player gets the kill. Essentially, Sai's Attribute level will be added to the other Attacker's Attack level. If 3 people are Attacking, the combo will break Defenses

So if the heros attack together, they can kill her.

Edited by Wally West

Shikamaru's Ability:

If that is the case, why did Mekal remove his vote from Kat, rather than pressuring us not to?