BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

itachi-san

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Puzzlegirl

2) Mekal -DEAD (executed and found to be Shikamaru)

3) Dawh - voting for Sinistral

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for Sinistral

5) Kat -DEAD (executed and found to be Deidara)

6) Prince Marth - voting for woon

7) Laharl - voting for Sinistral

8) unreality -DEAD (executed and found to be Sasori)

9) Joe's Student - voting for Sinistral

10) woon

11) Panther voting for - Prince Marth

12) Cherry Lane -DEAD (executed and found to Orochimaru)

13) GC - voting for Laharl

14) Brandonb - voting for Sinistral

15) FIF -DEAD (killed by Kakashi & Kabuto)

16) Wally West - voting for Sinistral

17) Sinistral - voting for woon

That should end it! We'll see about you later woon

Edit: :P nvm, I guess it doesn't matter anyway

Edited by Brandonb

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, since that's how its going to be.... Kabuto I appreciate your assistance last night, sorry it didn't work out exactly as I had planned. We did learn two identities though, dawh is Naruto and based on the night post I'm guessing Wally is Kakashi. I suggest killing Kakashi tonight as Sakura can't use her ability two nights in a row and Kakashi appears to be their role killer.

Edit: Er sorry was it over already? I thought I had another 10 mins? Itachi if you want me to edit this post out let me know soon and I'll remove.

Edited by Sinistral

1) Puzzlegirl

10) woon

That should end it! We'll see about you later woon

Well, that was a crazy finish... ok, this is it now. Day Post coming. Any further changes will be ignored as far as the Post goes.

Still within the 2 hours that i-san stated

1) Puzzlegirl

10) woon - voting for Sinistral

I rather eliminated because of lynched then not contributing. :(

Alright, since that's how its going to be.... Kabuto I appreciate your assistance last night, sorry it didn't work out exactly as I had planned. We did learn two identities though, dawh is Naruto and based on the night post I'm guessing Wally is Kakashi. I suggest killing Kakashi tonight as Sakura can't use her ability two nights in a row and Kakashi appears to be their role killer.

Edit: Er sorry was it over already? I thought I had another 10 mins?

Don't worry, whoever Kabuto chooses, I'm planning to send out my own troops after him ;).

Well, that was a crazy finish... ok, this is it now. Day Post coming. Any further changes will be ignored as far as the Post goes.

I post within the 2 hours timezone you are given, right I-san?

Furthermore I don't think I will alter your story too much.

Okay, seeing as I am most certainly dead tonight and our enemies have been training, our best strategy is to be on the offensive. Laharl and Prince Marth are most probably Hidan and Kakuzu. Brandonb is probably an Orochimaru and Woon may be the other one, based on his trying to dig up a reason not to vote for CL the day before. I will discuss what our attack plan with my group should be for tonight and then I will post it. Konoha heros, please wait for me, do not make your Night decision before I post our strategy. Thank you.

Oh, and as you'll soon find out: Sinistral is Itachi.

Edited by Wally West

Day 5: His Final Report to Akatsuki

The diminished Akatsuki waited impatiently for their comrade to appear before them.

naruto-26-animestocks[com].jpg

Zetsu: He's finally coming. They must be serious to have rattled him this much.

naruto_072_animestocks[com].jpg

Akatsuki's Leader: Serious you say? They've already executed Deidara and Sasori. What can you report Sinistral?

Tobi: Tell us! Tell us!

Sinistral's form appeared among the group.

akatsuki-07-animestocks[com].jpg

Sinistral: I don't have much time so listen close. dawh is Naruto and I'm guessing Wally West is Kakashi. Kakashi seems to have improved since I left Konoha. I think he even may have RID killing ability. Oh, and the young Kunoichi Sakura. Her talents in Healing are on par with Tsunade, but she won't be able to...

Sinistral's form disappeared. The remaining Akatsuki thought heavily.

Akatsuki Leader: We're going to have a lot of positions to fill by the time this is over...

---

Sinistral released the hologram technique and returned to his true body, surrounded by Konoha's ANBU.

ANBU Leader: Finally, after all these years, we have you now Itachi!

Itachi: Mangekou Sharingan!

The sky blurred and flickered. The world began to distort and spiral in on itself. It was like a black hole of the mind. Every ANBU squad member was sucked into Itachi's alternate dimension. This was the ultimate eye-technique. The fabled perfected Sharingan of the accursed Uchiha Clan.

shippuuden-41-animestocks[com].jpg

Itachi: In this world, I control space and time. What seems like a year to you will actually only be seconds in reality. I will torture you all here for what will seem like eternity. I've had it with Konoha. This is the last aggravation.

Just before Itachi began torturing his victims, he sensed an attack from behind him and released the technique. He transformed into a flock of crows and the kunei passed right through his body.

hurricane-08-animestocks[com].jpg

Itachi: It will take more than...

When Itachi reformed into human shape he realized what had been bothering him. His eyes! He had overused his Mangekou Sharingan over the years and was blind. The shock allowed the briefest moment for all his attackers to sink their weapons into him. He opened his eyes wide, paralyzed and in disbelief. Itachi coughed up some blood and his head fell forward dead. His body only stood from the many weapons that held it up from all sides. Everyone there was still a little edgy and hesitated to release him. Even in death he inspired fear, but now that was all he could do.

---

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

13) GC

14) Brandonb

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral -DEAD (executed and found to Itachi)

Prologue

Night 1

Night 1 Addendum

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Night 3 Addendum

Day 3

Night 4

Day 4

Night 5

The Night starts now.

Holy crap! I missed the vote!!! Sorry guys, my folks were in town and I was busy all day with them. I guess I should have voted when i was on earlier...probably wouldn't have voted for Sinistral though as nobody had at that point. Crazy turn of events there at the end, but sweet that you all were able to pwn Itachi!!

Anyhow, my folks left tonight, so I'm back to business. Let's finish this! :D

Holy crap! I missed the vote!!! Sorry guys, my folks were in town and I was busy all day with them. I guess I should have voted when i was on earlier...probably wouldn't have voted for Sinistral though as nobody had at that point. Crazy turn of events there at the end, but sweet that you all were able to pwn Itachi!!

Anyhow, my folks left tonight, so I'm back to business. Let's finish this! :D

Just the one I've been waiting for: now that you're back, what are your thoughts on who is who?

Oh, and why did you randomly vote for FIF on the second day?

Edited by Wally West

Just the one I've been waiting for: now that you're back, what are your thoughts on who is who?

Oh, and why did you randomly vote for FIF on the second day?

yeah, sorry I've been MIA for the most part the last couple days. I'm back and ready to contribute though. I've been looking back at the voting history and from what I can tell, Prof. is certainly Konoha as is JS. Panther certainly has something against Marth as he has voted for him 3/4 times (he missed the first vote) so they are definitely not on the same team with BTSC. Perhaps Panther is in a position of intelligence?? I need to take another look at the roles now that we've got things narrowed down a bit.

Oh, and as far as my random vote for FIF goes...it was entirely that, random. I was surprised to log back on later and see that so many had followed my lead. However, in hind site, it looks as though FIF most definitely Konoha...no idea what role though (obviously not Naruto :D )

I'll do some more looking.

yeah, sorry I've been MIA for the most part the last couple days. I'm back and ready to contribute though. I've been looking back at the voting history and from what I can tell, Prof. is certainly Konoha as is JS. Panther certainly has something against Marth as he has voted for him 3/4 times (he missed the first vote) so they are definitely not on the same team with BTSC. Perhaps Panther is in a position of intelligence?? I need to take another look at the roles now that we've got things narrowed down a bit.

Oh, and as far as my random vote for FIF goes...it was entirely that, random. I was surprised to log back on later and see that so many had followed my lead. However, in hind site, it looks as though FIF most definitely Konoha...no idea what role though (obviously not Naruto :D )

I'll do some more looking.

FIF was Kisame. Both Kakashi and Kabuto used their RID kills on him. PM revealed FIF's identity.

FIF was Kisame. Both Kakashi and Kabuto used their RID kills on him. PM revealed FIF's identity.

Oh crap, how did I miss that?? Well crud, now I have to go back and re-color-code my spread sheet. I guess I'd better just start reading from the beginning again. :P

Edit: However, I agree that Bb is a prime candidate for Orohimaru's disciples.

Edited by puzzlegirl

Oh crap, how did I miss that?? Well crud, now I have to go back and re-color-code my spread sheet. I guess I'd better just start reading from the beginning again. :P

Well I figured out how I missed it. My last post for day 2 was #169...PM didn't reveal FIF's role until #186 and then I came back on for the day post and read beginning at post #201.

Anyhow, having re-read I am even more sure of Bb as an Orochimaru. Time to clean house.

Edit: confused day & night

Edited by puzzlegirl

Well I figured out how I missed it. My last post for day 2 was #169...PM didn't reveal FIF's role until #186 and then I came back on for the day post and read beginning at post #201.

Anyhow, having re-read I am even more sure of Bb as an Orochimaru. Time to clean house.

Edit: confused day & night

Okay, well, we need to get the other baddies as well, so wait for Team Kakashi's strategy before sending in your PM ;).

Okay, well, we need to get the other baddies as well, so wait for Team Kakashi's strategy before sending in your PM ;).

will do. :D

All this reading has made me tired (that, and the fact that it's almost midnight.) I'm off to bed.

Team Kakashi's tentative battle plans for the Konoha:

Rock Lee should use his ability on Brandonb. I will send one of my Team after Woon. Gaara, using his ability, and another member of my Team will go after Prince Marth. Neiji and another member of my Team will go after Laharl.

This is not final, Konoha, don't send in your PM's yet. Does anyone have anything to say?

We will listen and finalize our plans in the morning.

This is not final, Konoha, don't send in your PM's yet. Does anyone have anything to say?]

Sure... your plan is very... one-dimensional ;) Where's my alternative?

Not very perceptive today are you :P ? If you hadn't noticed, I tried to lynch woon before the vote swung to Sinistral. I'm thinking that woon would've been a MUCH better target. But everyone seems to be listening to you now, so I guess that even when you goof it doesn't matter. Oh and btw, you are hurting us if you also come to kill me tonight.

I haven't been very active in this game because nothing happens. It has been nothing but training at night and then making an either random or confirmed vote. Then repeat. Then repeat again. There is nothing to really use as suspicion, there are no tips, and there is no activity during the day or the night. Forgive me for not saying much... but seriously, what's the point? <_<

This whole organizing the troops thing... seems too familiar. :rolleyes: I don't think it worked very well last time. It was also one reason that I suggested that the RID should work both night and day... so good news for us, is that wasn't put into the rules, so we are pretty much guaranteed the win now ;)

Edited by Brandonb

Sure... your plan is very... one-dimensional ;) Where's my alternative?

Not very perceptive today are you :P ? If you hadn't noticed, I tried to lynch woon before the vote swung to Sinistral. I'm thinking that woon would've been a MUCH better target. But everyone seems to be listening to you now, so I guess that even when you goof it doesn't matter. Oh and btw, you are hurting us if you also come to kill me tonight.

I haven't been very active in this game because nothing happens. It has been nothing but training at night and then making an either random or confirmed vote. Then repeat. Then repeat again. There is nothing to really use as suspicion, there are no tips, and there is no activity during the day or the night. Forgive me for not saying much... but seriously, what's the point? <_<

This whole organizing the troops thing... seems too familiar. :rolleyes: I don't think it worked very well last time. It was also one reason that I suggested that the RID should work both night and day... so good news for us, is that wasn't put into the rules, so we are pretty much guaranteed the win now ;)

It it interesting that you say that, as it seems you are always the one trying to figure out whose role is whose :P. And actually you returned just in time to make certain the vote would most certainly go to Sinistral instead of Woon. And speaking of "seems too familiar", there is something else fits that description ;). Your alternative is to give us a good idea why Rock Lee should not use his ability on you, or who Rock Lee should use his ability on.

It it interesting that you say that, as it seems you are always the one trying to figure out whose role is whose :P. And actually you returned just in time to make certain the vote would most certainly go to Sinistral instead of Woon. And speaking of "seems too familiar", there is something else fits that description ;). Your alternative is to give us a good idea why Rock Lee should not use his ability on you, or who Rock Lee should use his ability on.

I think you missed what I was saying. "you are hurting us if you also come to kill me tonight. " Rock Lee will not be able to use his ability on me ;)

I think you missed what I was saying. "you are hurting us if you also come to kill me tonight. " Rock Lee will not be able to use his ability on me ;)

Good. That makes it easy then :P. And I don't see why lynching an Orochimaru would have be more useful than lynching an Akatsuki :rolleyes:.

Good. That makes it easy then :P. And I don't see why lynching an Orochimaru would have be more useful than lynching an Akatsuki :rolleyes:.

B/C the two Oro have BTSC with eachother, as do the other two Akat (BTW, how do you know that woon is Oro anyway?). Itachi was sitting all alone and couldn't coordinate his actions with anyone else. In addition, I'm not sure if Itachi has acted once or twice... I can't remember. But the fact still remains that he has acted more than the Oro players, and the other two Akat players, so he hasn't been able to train as much, so he was weaker <_< AND, we know that the RID user in the Oro is still alive (and lynching woon [if he is Oro] would have yielded a good chance of getting that user), whereas it seems like the Akat RID user is already dead.

So it would have been MUCH more useful to lynch an Akatsuki.

B/C the two Oro have BTSC with eachother, as do the other two Akat (BTW, how do you know that woon is Oro anyway?). Itachi was sitting all alone and couldn't coordinate his actions with anyone else. In addition, I'm not sure if Itachi has acted once or twice... I can't remember. But the fact still remains that he has acted more than the Oro players, and the other two Akat players, so he hasn't been able to train as much, so he was weaker <_< AND, we know that the RID user in the Oro is still alive (and lynching woon [if he is Oro] would have yielded a good chance of getting that user), whereas it seems like the Akat RID user is already dead.

So it would have been MUCH more useful to lynch an Akatsuki.

The most useful would have been to lynch Hidan while the Konoha still have the numbers, which is why I was going for Laharl. Woon is Orochimaru since he has not tried to contribute anything to the discussion EXCEPT when Cherry Lane was up for the vote and then he immediately went to look for evidence to vote for someone else. The evidence he found was weak and did not justify his claim of "I suspect CL, but I suspect PM more!".

If you are that which you imply, then the other Orochimaru must be PG, and that should be your target ;). If you're not, Rock Lee will be coming after you :P.

Edited by Wally West

The most useful would have been to lynch Hidan while the Konoha still have the numbers, which is why I was going for Laharl. Woon is Orochimaru since he has not tried to contribute anything to the discussion EXCEPT when Cherry Lane was up for the vote and then he immediately went to look for evidence to vote for someone else. The evidence he found was weak and did not justify his claim of "I suspect CL, but I suspect PM more!".

If you are that which you imply, then the other Orochimaru must be PG, and that should be your target ;). If you're not, Rock Lee will be coming after you :P.

Sure, just want you to understand... What you said earlier. Since it's still not quite clear. Rock Lee's ability is not likely to work against someone that is attacking. It's only likely against players that are defending or training. ;)