BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

itachi-san

CL is definitely very suspicious at this point. So my vote's for her but I'm extremely suspicious of Panther. I'm thinking he may be Itachi. Have you noticed that half the time, when he votes, he doesn't really give a reason. And he's not exactly a seasoned player and is one of the only ones I could see agreeing to having FIF attack me since it was obvious he had a low attribute. Not to mention he was the ONLY one to keep his vote on me after I revealed FIF as Kisame, Itachi's Partner...And the fact that he changed his vote to me suddenly calling it a "typo" :ph34r:

This actually makes quite a bit of sense. Pather, do you have anything to say for yourself??

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you ask for more defense? I'm not sure what else there is. I don't understand why you think my votes/actions are suspicious. The Panther thing yesterday I understand - it did look bad. But the rest? That's just grasping at straws, distorting my actions to make me look bad. Like most of us, I've been trying to do what's best for the Konoha, and I thought trying to get a discussion started yesterday was the best thing. Especially since we haven't been learning much from the night posts.

And now I see several posts about Panther being suspicious. Maybe we should pursue that a bit...perhaps I was on to something yesterday... and if you're suspicious of Panther, why are you voting for me when the only real case against me is that I suspected Panther....what logic is that?

Well, what was I supposed to calll it? 'Vote Change'? 'Wrong vote'?

I only changed because if I voted for CL, then everyone would think I just wanted her out of the way, because she was the one that started getting people suspicious of me.

Also, does anyone acually think my posts make me look like a baddie?

What do I have to to do make you believe that i'm good!!!

you ask for more defense? I'm not sure what else there is. I don't understand why you think my votes/actions are suspicious. The Panther thing yesterday I understand - it did look bad. But the rest? That's just grasping at straws, distorting my actions to make me look bad. Like most of us, I've been trying to do what's best for the Konoha, and I thought trying to get a discussion started yesterday was the best thing. Especially since we haven't been learning much from the night posts.

And now I see several posts about Panther being suspicious. Maybe we should pursue that a bit...perhaps I was on to something yesterday... and if you're suspicious of Panther, why are you voting for me when the only real case against me is that I suspected Panther....what logic is that?

I'm not voting for you based on the fact that you voted for Panther. I'm basing it on the other observations Wally made and like he said, Neji must have had some good reason for checking on you. And lest you forget...I ALSO voted for Panther yesterday. I never made gave my reasons because I was kind of rushed yesterday and placed my vote based on the same logic as I stated earlier. But at this point you seem more suspicious to me to actually be one of Orochimaru's group than Konoha. And something that set it more in stone in my mind is what PG pointed out earlier when you mentioned that it would be better to go after Akatsuki than Orochimaru...Why would you say that? No one ever said clearly that we were voting with the thought that you were on Orochimaru's team.

And something that set it more in stone in my mind is what PG pointed out earlier when you mentioned that it would be better to go after Akatsuki than Orochimaru...Why would you say that? No one ever said clearly that we were voting with the thought that you were on Orochimaru's team.

no, you misunderstood me. That comment was in response to someone saying you are on Orochimaru's team. Saying I'm voting for you reluctantly, because I'd rather vote for an Akatsuki.

Edited by Cherry Lane

You know...What Marth said makes A LOT of sense and I'm inclined to believe him...So I'm going to put my vote in for Panther.

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Puzzlegirl - Prince Marth

2) Mekal -DEAD (executed and found to be Shikamaru)

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton - voting for Cherry Lane

5) Kat -DEAD (executed and found to be Deidara)

6) Prince Marth - voting for Cherry Lane

7) Laharl - voting for Panther

8) unreality -DEAD (executed and found to be Sasori)

9) Joe's Student - voting for Cherry Lane

10) woon - voting for Prince Marth

11) Panther voting for - Prince Marth

12) Cherry Lane - voting for Prince Marth

13) GC - voting for Cherry Lane

14) Brandonb - voting for Cherry Lane

15) FIF -DEAD (killed by Kakashi & Kabuto)

16) Wally West - voting for Cherry Lane

17) Sinistral

Edit: clarification/grammar

Edited by Laharl

1) Puzzlegirl - voting for Prince Marth

3) Dawh - voting for Prince Marth

17) Sinistral

For the time being, I find both of them highly suspicious, so it's a choice between the greater of two evils and I'm not sure which is which. So I'll vote for Prince Marth for the time being, unless I see something to change my mind.

no, you misunderstood me. That comment was in response to someone saying you are on Orochimaru's team. Saying I'm voting for you reluctantly, because I'd rather vote for an Akatsuki.

How are you so sure that PM is Orochimaru? Perhaps you need to take the challenge and come forward with your role. I am going to go ahead and change my vote to you, CL, unless you tell us who you are and how you came about this information.

1) Puzzlegirl - - voting for Cherry Lane

17) Sinistral

1) Puzzlegirl - voting for Cherry Lane

17) Sinistral - voting for Panther

He's seemed kinda suspicious to me from the beginning. I think CL is most likely bad as well, so its a toss up between the two, but I don't think one more vote for CL is going to yield any additional information.

Edit: Missed PG's vote.

Edited by Sinistral

Well, as the night post said, I knew I would be attacked last night because of my vote for Panther. At the time I voted, it was not yet a runaway vote for unreality, and I wanted to put another option out there, to get people thinking. Fortunately, it didn't work, and the real Sasori was lynched. I really had thought Panther was Sasori, too. Panther's only defense was that he was a noob, which was exactly why I had gone after him - his votes looked like noobish baddie behavior. My reacton after the day post was genuine surprise.

About the other accusations: yes, I agreed with WW on the second day that Kat was the best one to die. I didn't need to change my vote by then, because there was already a majority for Kat (go check the votes, you'll see). If there hadn't been a majority for Kat, I certainly would have changed my vote. I just didn't need to. I also didn't need to vote for Prince Marth in order to pressure him. I stated that I would vote for him if he didn't reveal what he knew - that was enough pressure. I never intended to give him an "out", I just didn't want a runaway vote for someone we knew nothing about. Until Prince Marth had a reasonable chance to come out with his info, I wanted to keep my vote on a known baddie.

While the Task Force has a majority right now, I don't think we should sit back and be comfortable with it - too much can happen as night actions become more effective. So we should be trying to find the real Akatsuki today, rather than bandwagoning on what looks like an easy target. It may have worked yesterday, but it's not the right choice today. Unfortunately, I showed yesterday my deductive reasoning skills are lacking lately, so I don't have another name to propose today. Not even Panther. His actions only made sense if he was Sasori. Since he's not, I have no idea if he's good or bad.

What was really suspicious about the Kat/Marth/FIF thing was that you said that you did not trust Marth, yet changed your vote to FIF anyways. When I brought up the plan suggestion, Kat did have majority, but it was only by 1 and there were others who had not voted who could have swung the vote. And discussing someone does not put pressure on the, particularly if they are hiding in the shadows. They know that if they keep hiding, nothing bad will happen to them. By voting for them, then they must come out of the shadows to defend themselves or else the get lynched. By saying you would not vote for Marth until he had a chance to come out with his information, if he was trying to hide the information, it was suggesting that all he had to do was continue hiding.

Ahha! CL, I caught you! You and I were on this thread at the same time but you didn't post anything. You totally ignored my questions!!!!!

Actually, I was trying to post...but I got the IPS driver error thing. My real post (and it's a good one) will come as soon as I type it out again.

What was really suspicious about the Kat/Marth/FIF thing was that you said that you did not trust Marth, yet changed your vote to FIF anyways. When I brought up the plan suggestion, Kat did have majority, but it was only by 1 and there were others who had not voted who could have swung the vote. And discussing someone does not put pressure on the, particularly if they are hiding in the shadows. They know that if they keep hiding, nothing bad will happen to them. By voting for them, then they must come out of the shadows to defend themselves or else the get lynched. By saying you would not vote for Marth until he had a chance to come out with his information, if he was trying to hide the information, it was suggesting that all he had to do was continue hiding.

and today I'm voting for Marth...so I'm obviously not trying to protect him.

But again.... the real post is coming

It is time for me to come clean....I should have done this earlier, but I thought I might be able to sway you without it. I was wrong.

I am part of Orochimaru's group (I won't specify which one). Why do I admit this? Because of Orochimaru's proposal. If you spare me today, you will see such a proposal this evening. This means, if you lynch an Akasuki today, the Konoha will be only two away from victory.

If you continue along the present path and lynch me, my teammates will ally with the Akatsuki (who I'm sure will be glad to have us, given their reduced numbers)

We seriously considered making the proposal last night, but decided to wait a day. We see now that it was a mistake to wait. We have considered ourselves sided with the Konoha from the beginning, and would like to join forces.

How can you trust me? Well, you can't entirely. But should the proposal not come tonight as stated, I am pleading no contest in advance on the next day's lynch.

An added bonus for you: if all the Konoha indicate they will accept the proposal by switching their votes to Prince Marth, you'll be left with a goo idea of who the remaining Akatsuki are, making your win condition even easier.

It's a no-lose position for the Konoha, so what do you say?

What, no response? Nothing? Did anyone even stick around to read the proposition? Well, it's your loss... I was trying to make it easier for you.

And it doesn't have to be prince Marth you lynch today...just anyone that's not part of Orochimaru's group. I suggested him because he has the next-most votes.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Day 4: The Treacherous Snake Slips Up

Tsunade calmly crossed the main bridge over the cliffs. She stopped suddenly when a figure appeared out of nowhere and blocked her path.

CL: Traveling alone? How unfortunate for you.

orochimaru_29.jpg

CL: I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Today will be of historic proportion! I will kill you and take Konoha for myself! With that power I could even defeat Akatsuki! hehehe... Tsunade, how could you be so foolish to fall right into my hands? And alone no less...

Suddenly from behind CL, a giant Toad was summoned and atop it sat the Third Ninja of Legend. Now all the Legendary Three Ninja had gathered in one spot. The Chakra they each began to accumulate was suffocating. Even a jounin-class ninja would have been forced to the ground under the pressure. The air was thick with it, to the point that the chakra was visible.

jiraiya_04.jpg

Jiraiya: It was you're mistake coming alone my former teammate. And it will be you're last. The dashing savior of Konoha, Jiraiya, is Here!

Tsunade: You are right about one thing Orochimaru. Today will be historic. It will be the end of you, our village's greatest threat. You should have made your Proposal when you had the chance. Now, you're indecisiveness will be your undoing.

Tsuande and Jiraiya attacked Orochimaru from opposite directions. When all was said and done, the bridge was no more, the geography of the land had changed, and a pile of ash lay where Orochimaru was slain. A bloodied Jiraiya helped Tsunade up and they returned to the village as heroes. No one saw the fight that must have been nothing short of collosal, but it would go down in legend as the definitive end of Orochimaru.

---

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane -DEAD (executed and found to Orochimaru)

13) GC

14) Brandonb

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Prologue

Night 1

Night 1 Addendum

Day 1

Night 2

Day 2

Night 3

Night 3 Addendum

Day 3

Night 4

Konoha is cleaning house! Night 5 starts now and ends whenever I get the pms in. Orochimaru's Proposal is now off the table.

Sasuke and Kabuto... even though the official alliance proposal is now off the table, surely you realize that we must join together or we will lose to Konoha as they use their number advantage to pick us off one by one. Had you offered an alliance to us at any point in the game, we would have gladly accepted. I feel this is our last chance and we must do a joint attack on Konoha tonight to reduce their numbers. Now that I have sufficiently trained, it will be impossible for them to bring me down without superior numbers, but with their numbers as they are, they still may be able to do so. Luckily I have a partner who can revive me tonight, but during the day I will be lynched for certain for speaking out in this way, unless we are able to reduce their numbers to the point where they will not have enough to lynch me.

I cannot do this alone. I ask that you attack Konoha tonight... it should be very clear by now who is sided with what faction. We do not have a chance to win unless we act now. Once Konoha's numbers have dwindled... our alliance can be called off, but for now we need to unite together for either of our sides to stand a chance. Let us go down fighting rather than silently in the night.

CL, I must hand it to you, you are a very good bluffer! :D

Thanks, but... I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to....my offer was 100% true. But as our host said, it came too late. I didn't realize just how late it was when I made it. I am curious (you all can tell me after the game) if it would have changed things if I had made it earlier in the day. Did anyone even see it?

You should have taken it.

Good luck to all who remain (well, to some more than others).

Edited by Cherry Lane

Sasuke and Kabuto... even though the official alliance proposal is now off the table, surely you realize that we must join together or we will lose to Konoha as they use their number advantage to pick us off one by one. Had you offered an alliance to us at any point in the game, we would have gladly accepted. I feel this is our last chance and we must do a joint attack on Konoha tonight to reduce their numbers. Now that I have sufficiently trained, it will be impossible for them to bring me down without superior numbers, but with their numbers as they are, they still may be able to do so. Luckily I have a partner who can revive me tonight, but during the day I will be lynched for certain for speaking out in this way, unless we are able to reduce their numbers to the point where they will not have enough to lynch me.

I cannot do this alone. I ask that you attack Konoha tonight... it should be very clear by now who is sided with what faction. We do not have a chance to win unless we act now. Once Konoha's numbers have dwindled... our alliance can be called off, but for now we need to unite together for either of our sides to stand a chance. Let us go down fighting rather than silently in the night.

Thank you for coming out so easily ;). The response to this for Konoha seems to be to Defend tonight, since the Defense-breaker on your team is dead, and kill you tomorrow with our 7 votes. So Konoha heros, Defend tonight and tomorrow we will take down Hidan :).