BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Anime Battle Royale: Naruto

itachi-san

If that is the case, why did Mekal remove his vote from Kat, rather than pressuring us not to?

That is an interesting point. I could be wrong, but from what I saw, it seemed like his pursuit of Kat was what started the vote train for him and he may have been trying to stop it. Also, it seemed like he was trying to protect his identity, probably due to the new rule Itachi-san put in about the players who can kill if they know your identity. If he had pressured for Kat, and Kat was lynched and found to be a Villain, the Villains would most surely know he was Shikamaru.

I also saw Kat reading the thread earlier but she hasn't said anything in defense of herself.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!!!! I want an explanation... NOW!!!! I go out for my moms B-Day i come back killed for absolutely no reason!!! I was being so freaken obvious of my role!!! I mean, My "Gut Vibes" combined with the attack I made last night on kat!!!! I was actually amazed that i didn't get a riddle!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Okay... I am calmed down now... but I still want an explanation... oh well... I guess I will live with it... -_-

Edited by Mekal

Hey Itachi... if more than one person attacks the same target, how is the attack order determined? Before it didn't matter who gets the kill, but now that there's a 25 point bonus for killing someone, it does kind of matter, right?

Hey Itachi... if more than one person attacks the same target, how is the attack order determined? Before it didn't matter who gets the kill, but now that there's a 25 point bonus for killing someone, it does kind of matter, right?

Some may be successful kills and some may not if a bunch of people Attack someone. All successful Kills will get the bonus. So if 2 people Attack and they both get the Kill, they both get 25 points randomly added.

Since Mekal was Shikamaru and learned Kat's identity, and he was trying to tell us that Kat was a Villain, I think the following would be a good idea:

Sai and the remaining non-BTSC heros (Gaara, Rock Lee, Neiji) should attack Kat. Sai's Attribute:

Attribute: Combo Attack. If Sai fails to kill his opponent, he may still have a shot. He can bind them, while another player gets the kill. Essentially, Sai's Attribute level will be added to the other Attacker's Attack level. If 3 people are Attacking, the combo will break Defenses

So if the heros attack together, they can kill her.

You are a tricky one, Wally. In more than one way. ;)

Sorry, I forgot to send my vote! But I didn't realise things happened so fast! I went to bed, woke up, went to school and when I come home, find 5 more pages!!! And I nearly died :(:)

BTW, is it night yet?

More than half of the night is over. Send in you night PM soon. I am guessing almost everyone would have sent in theit night PM's by now. ;)

OK, we're just waiting on a few people. It's about 24 hours btw, but I'm gonna be afk for a while, so you late people get a pass... though Tsunade's got a good memory :ph34r: Try to get those pms in or I'll just have you use your Defenses when I get back and write the Night Post.

Edit: I pm reminded the late people

Night 2: A Close Call by the Cliffs

Kat walked dangerously near the edge of the Cliffs without care. She knew she was being followed. Before her attacker could strike she leapt over the side. The nearby woods swayed with motion. Two sets of eyes shone in the darkness of the dense foliage. Suddenly, Kat reappeared and jumped high in the air. She landed back on solid ground and rushed her pursuers.

shippuuden-140-animestocks.jpg

Sai readied his brush, but Kat was approaching fast. He quickly painted something and curled the scroll up near his feet on the ground. Sai raised his hands to make a concentration signal before his steady face.

Sai: Ninja-Art: Snake Binding

Kicking the scroll open, Sai let it unfurl and the paintings of three snakes lay facing upward. The snakes suddenly moved as if alive and sprung onto Kat. They wrapped around her body tightly to the point where she couldn't move. Having his enemy totally immobilized, Sai walked out from his cover to distract her.

---

Sasori hunted down his prey through the Forest for hours. He began to get extremely frustrated and in a rush summoned his favorite Human Puppet, the former 3rd Kazekage of the Sand Village.

sasori-073-animestocks[com].jpg

Sasori: I hate waiting and making others wait. I'm going to add you to my collection Wally West! Do you hear me?!

Sasori went on a rampage ripping apart a substantial portion of the Forest, but Wally West was nowhere to be found.

---

Kisame swam downstream underwater in the River looking for Prince Marth. He got aggravated knowing his target was so close, yet he could not find him. He burst out to reveal himself, readying his hand-signs for an attack.

naruto-84-animestocks[com].jpg

Kisame: Prince Marth! Show yourself!

Marth happened to be near the River and heard the fool shouting at the top of his lungs. He ducked next to a large tree, and lay flat against it, listening to his enemy yell.

Kisame: I am the great Hoshikage Kisame! Nobody ignores me! Come out now! ... I am the great ______ ... oh, I mean, Kisame, I am Kisame and you will die by my sword tonight!

Marth: So that's who you are? Hmm. Thanks for the tip hothead. Maybe you should cool off some more in that River.

Kisame thought he heard a mocking laugh from the direction behind him, but when he turned, Marth could not be found.

---

Back by the Cliffs, Kat stared down Sai in pure anger. Angry that she got caught, angry that she couldn't break free.

Sai: Struggling is pointless Kat. That's a powerful binding technique you're in.

???: Having trouble?

Sai looked over at his new ally, well an ally for the moment anyway. Sand surrounded Kat and then quickly covered her from head to toe.

naruto_008_animestocks[com].jpg

Gaara: Desert Coffin!

The combination of techniques exploded Kat's body, but to Sai and Gaara's discontent it was merely a clone!

Sai(putting on a fake smile): If only someone else had stopped by we would have seen through this...

Gaara: Don't look at me with that fox-face. I'd just assume kill you as anyone. I'm only here for Naruto. I owe him a great debt. I don't owe you anything.

With that, Gaara disappeared in a swirl of sand. Sai dropped the smile and wondered. "I did just what the book said... I guess I'm just easy to hate..."

---

Hokage: Tsunade

1) Puzzlegirl

2) Mekal -DEAD (executed and found to be Shikamaru)

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC

14) Brandonb

15) FIF

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Prologue

Night 1

Night 1 Addendum

Day 1

Day 2 begins now! It will end in 24 hours.

Voting for Kat for obvious reasons, she can only be Deidara or Itachi as Brandon already pointed out. ;)

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC - voting for Kat

14) Brandonb

15) FIF

16) Wally West

17) Sinistral

Oh! And PrinceM should most probably be a Konoha Shinobi. I think a few others would be knowing his role.

I don't see where you get that from. We have no idea as to his role, for all we know it could have been friendly-fire. But if PrinceM is Konoha Shinobi, then since he knows the identity of Kisame, he should say it, so that the member of the Konoha Shinobi with the ability to kill if they know the role of someone can kill Kisame tonight.

We have Kat's identity down to two people, but we also know that Kat's character has base stats, since Shikamaru's riddle baffled her the first night and she was defending this night. Under that guise, she is a relatively harmless Akatsuki member, while there are other far more dangerous people with two nights of training under their belts. If we can find other likely candidates, they would be much higher priority in my opinion. :o

Suffice to say, I'll hold off on voting for the time being.

I agree that neither Itachi nor Deidara poses a great threat to us tonight. I don't know who Prince Marth is, but I can see no reason for him to protect Kisame's identity unless he is on the same team as Kisame, and so is a Villain.

1) Puzzlegirl

3) Dawh

4) Prof. Templeton

5) Kat

6) Prince Marth

7) Laharl

8) unreality

9) Joe's Student

10) woon

11) Panther

12) Cherry Lane

13) GC - voting for Kat

14) Brandonb

15) FIF

16) Wally West - voting for Prince Marth

17) Sinistral

I am completely willing to change my vote if he reveals Kisame's identity ;).

I don't see where you get that from. We have no idea as to his role, for all we know it could have been friendly-fire. But if PrinceM is Konoha Shinobi, then since he knows the identity of Kisame, he should say it, so that the member of the Konoha Shinobi with the ability to kill if they know the role of someone can kill Kisame tonight.

I am thinking PrinceM is a Shinobi as his defense the last night seemed like it was not a defense he chose but was a defense automatically granted to him. I could be wrong but still...