BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Well, about time I gave this hosting thing a try. I've been loving Itachi's ABR and when Yuna was in the first 2, this idea came to me but I never really got around to actually wanting to do it. Well, now that I've been through 3 of them and about to play number 4, and playing Heroes Season 1, I decided to actually try. This is going to be pretty similar to ABR but with Final Fantasy Characters. I need some ideas to make it different from ABR so if you have any good ideas feel free to post them so I can see about working it in. I already have one good idea and I'm working on incorporating it. I have no start date yet considering there are so many games already going on and I'm still working on things so it won't be for a while. I would also like for someone to possibly proofread my posts to make sure I don't accidentally reveal any roles or anything like that. So if you would like to be involved but not necessarily play, sign up as a proofreader. For now this is only a sign up. It's currently set up for 12 players but if more people would like to join I can try to think up more characters if I need to but for now there are just the 12 slots.

Recruiter: ???

1)

Proofreader:

Ooooh ye... FF im in. Can i be squall plz plz plz :D:D:D

1) The Fox

2) Mekal

3) Crazypainter

4) Panther ;)

5) Reaymanator

Edit: Hang on a second i did a FF based game and youve got more players than me already lol..., link to my game here plz sign up lol Age of Warriors

Edited by reaymond

Changed my mind, i'm a bit busy to play :( Someone else can play in my place instead ;)

Since I'm still thinking about things and how to make it different and better, just stay on the sign up...Not to mention it'll still be a while before it's officially started.

when are you going to add more information on the dynamics of the game? I figured that keeping it secret doesn't really work, as my own version of this has just 4 players after a long time

Well I'm pretty close to having things all ready. I want to hopefully try and get this started shortly after ABR4 is completed. But we still need 6 more people and I'd like to see a few suggestions of things to put in. I already have the characters picked and I have incorporated magic and working on summoning. Don't worry. It won't be too complicated. It's only my first time hosting so I'm trying to keep it at least somewhat simple.

how about getting this to fit in with the ending of other games. I can see CSM and BoW both ending sometime soon, so maybe then would be a good start time?

Sure. I don't mind working around any games that are currently in progress.

btw i'm also willing to try proofreading no

P.S. no promises on the quality of proof read.

If you wish to play you wouldn't be able to be a proofreader. The point of the proofreader is to read over it and make sure I don't provide too much information and reveal a role similar to an event in an earlier installment of ABR where Itachi accidentally gave to much information and made it obvious to everyone that Kat was Rolo. {Kat revealed as Rolo} So I can't let someone playing be a proofreader because they would possibly get info that others would not get...

A proofreader is not necessary for the game, but if I can get one that would be nice.

Only need 2 more people to join.

Edit: Added information and grammar

Edited by Prince_Marth85

If you wish to play you wouldn't be able to be a proofreader. The point of the proofreader is to read over it and make sure I don't provide too much information and reveal a role similar to in an earlier installment of ABR where Itachi accidentally gave to much information and made it obvious to everyone that Kat was Rolo. {Kat revealed as Rolo} So I can't let someone playing be a proofreader because they would possibly get info that others would not get...

A proofreader is not necessary for the game, but if I can get one that would be nice.

Edit: Only need 2 more people.

well i guess i won't proofread then.

ooooh nervous wait for the start of game. Maybe its just me being annoying but please hurry up only 2 more people are needed!!! :P - Oh and you have got some free advertising from me :)

Yes, I noticed that. Thank you.

1) The Fox

2) Mekal

3) Crazypainter

4) Panther

5) Reaymanator

6) FIF

7)RainThinker

8)Limeliam

9) Puzzlegirl

10)dsm172

11) ST

Never actually played FF before...think I'll give it a shot B))