BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

What the? Et tu Slickster? I'm hurt, I'm really hurt. :(

As far as CP and Kat go...we really have no way of knowing yet who they were. However, in the night post Mekal wrote twice when referring to Kat "who in their right mind..." So, I went looking at all the role descriptions but didn't find one that made me think the character might be unstable. Has anyone else been following Mekal's "treasure hunt" clues?? I have a few leads from the 1st night post, but nothing came of it.

Thanks for the reaction darling. :wub: Unlikely, as it is, for us to be on the same side, and I know who I am, I just get to thinking. You could be trying to make me feel guilty but, I can evade that. I am still examining things. Not to worry yet, my precious petunia. :wub:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would somebody please just frickin' spy on me for crying out loud so that we can stop the false accusations and get on with the important business!!!!

Sea God: Mekal

1)GC [Terrorist] -voting for dms172

2)CP [Dead: killed by S.W.A.T agent]

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

6)Kat [Dead: Killed by terrorist]

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG - - voting for GC

11)Slick - voting for GC

12)Reaymond - under arrest

13)Panther - voting for GC

14)foolonthehill [Dead:killed by Prisoners][Mission Handler]

Edit: moving the vote to this page

Edited by puzzlegirl

*Votes GC for obvious reasons*

I'm sorry you died Kat, but I'm not going to lie...some of the signs pointed to you, putting you on my "Suspicious but not enough info yet list"

1)GC [Terrorist] -voting for dms172

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart-- voting forGC

10)PG - - voting for GC

11)Slick - voting for GC

Edited by Silverheart

I'm sorry you died Kat, but I'm not going to lie...some of the signs pointed to you, putting you on my "Suspicious but not enough info yet list"

*Sniff* I feel so unloved! And there goes ghost post number 2...just to add more substance, GC YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU KILLED ME...just kidding :D No hard feelings, I was due for a death :lol:

~Kat

What the? Et tu Slickster? I'm hurt, I'm really hurt. :(

As far as CP and Kat go...we really have no way of knowing yet who they were. However, in the night post Mekal wrote twice when referring to Kat "who in their right mind..." So, I went looking at all the role descriptions but didn't find one that made me think the character might be unstable. Has anyone else been following Mekal's "treasure hunt" clues?? I have a few leads from the 1st night post, but nothing came of it.

The clues to the start of the hunt are VERY subtle...

Updated Roster

1)GC [Terrorist] Can not vote

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

10)PG - - voting for GC

11)Slick - voting for GC

The clues to the start of the hunt are VERY subtle...

Updated Roster

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

10)PG - - voting for GC

11)Slick - voting for GC

Clues? Hints? In the stories? Since when? I never looked for anything. I can usually tell in the middle of the game, who is who. ;)

FIF has not been posting since page 9. Is there a reason for that? Just laying low? Keeping hidden?

Silver and PG are also prisoner candidates. Perhaps I need to examine the defenses. :D Best guess is that at least one prisoner is dead for sure? :huh:

Noo.. just busy. And part of my absence is me trying to figure out where the scavenger hunt begins. Which I have absolutely no idea. I've been trying to look for things such as capital letters that are out of place and EEF2F7, but nothing is there.

Anyways, I think I'll wait to see what others think on votes. Voting for GC is sort of pointless because he can't attack tonight anyways, right? And I don't want to start a bandwagon against some random player and get everyone's suspicions. Maybe I'll have a better idea later... HINT HINT. ;)

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam - voting for GC

10)PG - - voting for GC

11)Slick - voting for GC

Ha, there we go, I just figured out how to work this! :D

Day 2: A Leap of Faith

Right after noon…

They were searching the ship for the Terrorist. Shortly after a onboard funeral of the Mission Handler, The S.W.A.T agent swore to avenge his death. They were searching the ship Top to bottom with people guarding the stairs and elevators at all times. Slowly, they were pushing the terrorist down the ship until they finally caught him.

Over 750 people were helping, and with that many, it wasn’t going to take long to find him...

Seven floors later…

“I FOUND HIM!!! I FOUND HIM!!!” yelled Slick, running to the S.W.A.T agent who was standing at the front stairs… “He is in room 8680!!!” yelled Slick. The S.W.A.T agent ran down with Slick and a few others to get him, but right as they turned the corner, he was running into in the opposite direction.

That night, after running from the S.W.A.T agent, Grey Cells returned to the room of his victim. He knew he wasn’t going to last long, so he made a plan. He NEEDED to get off the ship, and he knew it wasn’t going to be by jumping. So after a couple hours, he left the room and scooped out the escape rafts…

The S.W.A.T agent shot around the corner... In front of him was GC, just a little bit ahead, but when the S.W.A.T turned the next corner to the outside of the ship, GC was gone.

GC had already lowered the life raft a good half a story, so as soon as he got out side he leeped over the railing into it. He could hear the S.W.A.T agent and others wondering were he went, finally, after an hour and the people had left, he pressed the button that started his decent into the water, and away from this ship forever…

Okay… Night 3 has started. This night WILL end at 8:00P.M. Central time tomorrow…

Roster:

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond - Under Arrest: 3PL

13)Panther

Edited by Mekal

This is not a ghost post. I repeat, this is not a ghost post. So I am not using gray colored text. :P

:Muhahahahahaha: I survived you bad, bad innocents. See I escaped from your cunning clutches. I will be back on the 4th night to kill you SA, I will be back.:Muhahhahaha:

P.S. PG, cut off the brownies supply for Aka and JS for being so bad.

This is not a ghost post. I repeat, this is not a ghost post. So I am not using gray colored text. :P

:Muhahahahahaha: I survived you bad, bad innocents. See I escaped from your cunning clutches. I will be back on the 4th night to kill you SA, I will be back.:Muhahhahaha:

P.S. PG, cut off the brownies supply for Aka and JS for being so bad.

I don't want brownies, they make diarrhea. :P You are dead for now. :lol: Now we only need a couple more. This is the time to use process of elimination in accordance with the posts.

He certainly can't harm us in this game. :D

Okay, I've got a plan. Minor Thief, you are more than welcome to rummage through my room tonight if you like. However, if you trust that I am an innocent then you would be better off checking in on Reaymond or LimeLiam...I think Silverheart is a good candidate to be a prisoner as well.

Slick and I are probably hot targets for tonight and will probably need saving. Nurse 1 please save me...Nurse 2 will save slick. The nurses may also wish to use the zipline tonight if they are fearful they might be targeted.

SA, make a wise choice. I know you have very little to go off of, but I ask you to look closely at the activity of the names I listed above...and of course anyone else you found to be suspicious.

Let's get ourselves a prisoner tonight!!!

Okay, I've got a plan. Minor Thief, you are more than welcome to rummage through my room tonight if you like. However, if you trust that I am an innocent then you would be better off checking in on Reaymond or LimeLiam...I think Silverheart is a good candidate to be a prisoner as well.

Slick and I are probably hot targets for tonight and will probably need saving. Nurse 1 please save me...Nurse 2 will save slick. The nurses may also wish to use the zipline tonight if they are fearful they might be targeted.

SA, make a wise choice. I know you have very little to go off of, but I ask you to look closely at the activity of the names I listed above...and of course anyone else you found to be suspicious.

Let's get ourselves a prisoner tonight!!!

eh? firstly since when did i become a prisoner? ive been innocent straight from the start. If you are blaming me because i didn't vote in the lynching then ill give you proof that i was away yesterday, although i do agree with you about silverheart but i dont think limeliam is up to much either atm. Secondly, since when were you in charge of the innocents? - or are you giving them a good plan so that you, as a prisoner, know what the innocents will do and kill them off with your little group of prisoner friends. And why are you asking for protection tonight if you want the thief to check you out. Surely if you were "innocent" then the thief would be able to to prove this, making sure that the SA won't kill you - obviously the prisoners aren't going to kill themselves. Also why do you want protection for slick? another prisoner friend. So far (after 2 nights) you have claimed that you know an innocent and you want protection for another. Maybe a 3rd person will be added to the list in day/night 3. How many prisoners are there...? 3 claims for protection + yourself. Another thing i noticed when reading through your posts - FOTH was killed by the prisoners, straight after you had a "disagreement" with him - coincidence?

Anyway, Im not going to tell everyone what to do because im not in charge of the innocents, and as far as im concerned nobody is in charge of me.

edit: No offense to slick like, its just PG seems to be mentioning you alot.

Edited by reaymond