BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

Sry, I didn't mean to like offend you Slick :S

Mafia people are so touchy :P

Edit: In a good way :)

This is how we play, or, some of us. If you are worried then you must be a prisoner. GET THE NOOSE! :P

OKAY, PLEASE NO POSTING UNTIL THE NIGHT POST. TNX. PEEPS.

Edited by akaslickster

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 2: A circle of death

GC knew that his end was coming. He had spent the night in a janitors closet that he broke the door handle off of, then burst through the door after night fall. He was in the corridor walking through the room when he heard a noise. Looking at the door, he noticed that it was ajar. Nobody in the right mind would leave their door ajar with prisoners, and him, running around. He put his ear to the door and listened…

Meanwhile…

1 of the prisoners was sitting in the Central Park. They figured it would be too risky to take all of them, so they elected only one person to make the kill tonight. So they waited, and waited, for the person that they overheard speaking to his friend about maybe taking a night Zipline tonight. Finally, the whirring sound of the pulley connecter over head shot by, and right after, a small pop went. The mini bomb placed in the pulley fractured a hole in it. And right next to the prisoner, fell the mutilated, broken, and bent far out of shape body of Foolonthehill…

Across the ship…

The S.W.A.T agent heard the line of his Mission Handler go dead. He knew this was a bad omen, the MH NEVER turned off their earpieces. He let it slide, maybe it just dropped. But something in the back of his mind knew that he was wrong. Something in the back of his head KNEW that all of the Mission Handlers were VERY protective of their equipment. Anyway, he had a job to do…

GC found that he was listening to snoring. What the… He thought. Nobody in the right mind would sleep with their door open. He looked inside at who was there, and was amazed. Inside was Kat…

Oh well… I can’t complain, thought the Terrorist. Then, as fluidly as physically possible, walked over, pulled out his knife, and stabbed Kat in the abdomen.

Back near the S.W.A.T Agent…

The S.W.A.T agent now knew that his partner was dead. It had been over 2 minutes, and no replacement earpiece had come through. He would have grieved, since he and his MH had done 16 missions together and they had become close friends, but he knew he had a mission to do.

The S.W.A.T agent was tracking Grey Cells. He knew he was somewhere else as of now, but soon GC would have to come back to his state room… After around 45 minutes of waiting, a small head that belonged to GC popped out at the end of the corridor. He rounded the curve, and just as the S.W.A.T agent raised his gun, GC took off. Running down halls, the SA chased the terrorist all of the way up to the top deck when he saw what stopped his chase. GC just took a rope, and using the zipline that was just the death of the SA’s Mission Handler, slide across the chasm.

And now Day 3 begins!!! Sorry that it wasn’t very epic… I had to redo it to get it to work…

Sea God: Mekal

1)GC [Terrorist]

2)CP [Dead: killed by S.W.A.T agent]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat [Dead: Killed by terrorist]

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill [Dead:killed by Prisoners][Mission Handler]

Edited by Mekal

1)GC [Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick-voting for GC

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

All vote for the terrorist. Watch. Too bad fool. Certainly you could have defended yourself.

1)GC [Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon-voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick-voting for GC

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

I second this suggestion. But I would also like did SA actually choose to kill Terrorist or not in night 2?

1)GC [Terrorist]

3)JS

4)woon-voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick-voting for GC

12)Reaymond

13)Panther - voting for GC

Voting for GC for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

1)GC [Terrorist]

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick - voting for GC

12)Reaymond

I warned you guys not to waste a kill on me now, didn't I? :P

Again your voting for me today is pretty short-sighted I must say. When there are atleast 3 prisoners still lurking around and you innocents have a chance to kill me on the 3rd night or even the 4th day, then why are you going for me, a baddie whose identity is known.

Please try to read the following few lines and come to a logical conclusion:

You can kill me tonight and as my role is known , you folks will have no problems like "which role got killed last night?". So why don't you go for a prisoner today? Let me give you guys something to think about. Yesterday I saw dms reading my posts for about 20-25 minutes but he didn't post his views. Make no mistake, he was active and posting in the very same Games forum later.

So basically what I am trying to say is kill me tonight and try to find a prisoner's identity now. ;)

1)GC [Terrorist] -voting for dms172

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick - voting for GC

12)Reaymond

EDIT: Got ya dms! Sorry have to save my skin, eventhough you are a prisoner.

Don't listen to him folks, lynch him NOW!! We don't want him to kill anymore innocents!

Edit - Although I suppose Kat could have been a prisoner? Hmmm... I still say lynch him.

I think you didn't read my post at all. I cannot kill tonight, I can only kill tomorrow night. So I cannot kill any innocents and I agree Kat could have been a prisoner. ;)

EDIT: Bringing the full roster on.

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick - voting for GC

12)Reaymond

:o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000000000000000oooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooo...

I died :( looks like you guys are gonna have to handle it without me, good luck innocents! :D *Ghostly image of a fox vanishes*

~Kat

Edit: to be honest, I haven't died for a while in mafia :wacko:

Edited by Kathleen

:o NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000000000000000oooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooo... I died :( Looks like you guys are gonna have to handle it without me, good luck innocents! :D *Ghostly image of a fox vanishes*

~Kat

Yeah! I know your role though. Looks like the others didn't read the night post carefully. ;)

The SWAT Agent came across the mutilated body of his handler a short way from the zip line. they had agreed the handler would use:

"But I was on the zip line. How did they get me?" sobbed the Mission Handler between short. bloody breaths.

"Just unlucky, I guess. We thought you'd be the target for the prisoners but had to be careful about GC. If he'd found me we'd have been in real trouble," replied his team mate.

"If only I'd found a nurse: I tried to make it clear I needed saving but couldn't convnce them. CL and slick were sure I was a baddie..." he whispered as the coughing of blood made it clear he wouldn't last much longer. "At least I got to send you after GC. I can die at peace if I know you got him...

But I died before I heard the answer.

Good luck innocents...

Edited by foolonthehill

Sorry, FOTH, I was wrong about you. :huh: I will listen to you now though and will help avenge your death.

3)JS - voting for GC

4)woon - voting for GC

5)FIF

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG - - voting for GC

11)Slick - voting for GC

12)Reaymond

No problem, guys. Carry on and get a prisoner today. The SA can kill me tonight. That's the third time I am repeating that, I guess. :wacko:

How about we just don't take the risk :P as you're precious MH is dead, i.e your close enough to your win condition. So we should lynch you today, and that leaves two targets tonight for the SA.

dms, PG anything to say for yourselves? You're trying to save yourselves from the SA... :P

dms, PG anything to say for yourselves? You're trying to save yourselves from the SA... :P

Of course I have something to say. Any suspicions of me are ridiculous; I am a powerful role for the innocents and it would be foolish to try to harm me (JS, you of ALL people should be on my side!) However, (as I said yesterday) I welcome a spy to check me out as it might increase my credibility among the innocents and I can gain the necessary protection for myself. Also, I agree with GC that he is of no harm to us tonight, but I too am not willing to risk lynching the wrong person today. Best to get him out of the game now and work on figuring out who the prisoners are.

Edit: By the way, GC, everyone ignored your posts so don't go pointing the finger at me just because you didn't get any brownies. :D Oh, and wasn't it you who targeted me as one of four innocents last night?? Nice try. <_<

Edit: spelling and grammar

Edited by puzzlegirl

Edit: By the way, GC, everyone ignored your posts so don't go pointing the finger at me just because you didn't get any brownies. :D Oh, and wasn't it you who targeted me as one of four innocents last night?? Nice try. <_<

Edit: spelling and grammar

Nice try, ain't it? No probs, you can give me the brownies after CSM-2is over and out. :P

FIF has not been posting since page 9. Is there a reason for that? Just laying low? Keeping hidden?

Silver and PG are also prisoner candidates. Perhaps I need to examine the defenses. :D Best guess is that at least one prisoner is dead for sure? :huh:

What the? Et tu Slickster? I'm hurt, I'm really hurt. :(

As far as CP and Kat go...we really have no way of knowing yet who they were. However, in the night post Mekal wrote twice when referring to Kat "who in their right mind..." So, I went looking at all the role descriptions but didn't find one that made me think the character might be unstable. Has anyone else been following Mekal's "treasure hunt" clues?? I have a few leads from the 1st night post, but nothing came of it.