13)Panther

Agree Slick, if we are right, we will win today! :D

edit: Oops, Color code location put wrongly :P

Edited by woon

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the last post. I change the color, also we should not use Red if I am not mistaken.

Sea God: Mekal

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

2)CP [Dead: killed by S.W.A.T agent]

3)JS

4)woon -voting for panther

5)FIF [Dead: Killed by Room Cleaner w/ Role Manipulation of the Hitman]

6)Kat [Dead: Killed by terrorist]

7)dms172--voting for Panther

8)limeliam--voting for Panther

9)silverheart[Dead][Prisoner]

10)PG[Dead:Killed by Prisoners/S.W.A.T]

11)Slick-voting for panther

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS-voting for panther

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

Any defense Panther, or do you give?

OK Mekal!! Let's wrap this up or get it moving before it is too late. ;)

Edited by akaslickster

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS-voting for panther

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

okay... i am writing the day post... i am not sure how epic i can make it... Sorry Panther...

Day 4: How to take a beating:

1. The vote was between JS, Panther, and Reaymond.(Decide possible prisoners)

2. JS quickly showed “Proof”, stopping votes against him before they started.(Don’t let votes come against you. It might start a bandwagon.)

3. Panther and reaymond were now on the chopping block. However, Panther was the most suspicious and was brought up to the Aquatheater® (Bandwaggoning DOES happen)

Panther was forced by Slick and JS up to the pool of water that was the theater. He was pushed to his knees and while JS held him, Slick was shoving Panthers head under the water.

Panther could have taken this for a LONG time. He had lived in that prison since he was in college. As he was dunked under water again, he thought about the beginning of all of this. He was first put in jail after threatening his teacher to raise his grade, and when he didn’t, he killed the man. He had managed for 11 years in the prison before that fateful day almost 3 months ago. He remembered those days on “the freedom of the seas” before finally getting thrown off the ship. He also wondered if he could do it all again, would he?

Suddenly, a sudden jerk pulled him out of his reflections and into the present.

“WHO ARE YOUR PARTNERS!!!” yelled Slick.

Another voice, JS’s, came in.”He won’t tell us anything.”

“Your right.” Replied slick. And then they pushed Panthers head underwater. Not letting him come up again.

1)GC [Dead][Terrorist]

3)JS-

4)woon

7)dms172

8)limeliam

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther [Dead][Prisoner: Threatener]

13) Foolonthehill [Dead:Killed by Prisoners] [Mission Handler]

OKAY, I will be gone until Sunday for a campout. :( I am sorry about this but i didn't think it would last this long. :( I will resume with the night post on sunday at 5:00 Central Time.

Edited by Mekal

Woot! Another prisoner! That also explains something in yesterday's day post...<_< so wait now you're making us wait until SUNDAY?! Great...gives everyone lots of time to think things over, and for ghosts to sit here bored...ah well have fun camping :D

~Ghost Kat

That did it! Woot. Woot. The innocents win again. The only possible prisoner is Reamond so that would end the game unless he kills one of us. Great story and game. Lots of amusement. Not alot to read, which is short and to the point. That is good for us busy people. :lol: I guess I can wait until Sunday cuz the game is over for the most part. :D:lol::D:):)

Oh... I didn't expect to die. I was (and am still) banned from the comp so I couldn't defend myself. :( *shouts* Kat, you got any ghost popcorn left? ;)

*Hands* Always ;) Yeah, hate when you can't even defend yourself due to homework/being grounded/no interent, but hey, what can you do? So is the game gonna end? Or are we going to have to wait until Mekal comes back and ends it...:huh:

~Ghost Kat (Not for long hopefully)

*munch* Man, this ghost chocolate is good... anyways, this is turning interesting. I can't wait to see what happens.

interesting? according to slick there is only 1 prisoner left and i am that person, so presumably im going to die soon <_<

Oh... I didn't expect to die. I was (and am still) banned from the comp so I couldn't defend myself. :( *shouts* Kat, you got any ghost popcorn left? ;)

You ghosts and your addiction for ghost food <_< Anyway i guess mafia is almost over and the innocents win :lol:

So what i could do is write the night post right now but i would be writing it in like... 5 minutes so it wouldn't be very epic at all... And i am planing on it being VERY epic... so that is why... sorry guys :( but the game WILL contenuie on sunday... Well besides this minor setback though, the game has done pretty well so far... i think... :blink: oh... and kat, Does your ghost popcorn have nicotine in it or something, cause i think i am addicted :P

Please ma'am... may have some more 8(

Edited by Mekal

:o You guessed the secret ingrediant! :o *Hides secret ingrediant behind back, which is useless seeing as she's see through*

Jokes...jokes...:P But now we have to wait until SUNDAY! :( I don't think we're survive (wait I'm a ghost, I guess I can't survive either way :P)

~Ghost Kat

Edit: I think I'm having more fun being a ghost than being a player :D

Edited by Kathleen

:o You guessed the secret ingrediant! :o *Hides secret ingrediant behind back, which is useless seeing as she's see through*

Jokes...jokes...:P But now we have to wait until SUNDAY! :( I don't think we're survive (wait I'm a ghost, I guess I can't survive either way :P)

~Ghost Kat

Edit: I think I'm having more fun being a ghost than being a player :D

You ghosts are happy to be not in the game :o I think I am happy to be in mafia :P Because this is Cruise ship mafia not Ghost Ship Mafia <_<

So what i could do is write the night post right now but i would be writing it in like... 5 minutes so it wouldn't be very epic at all... And i am planing on it being VERY epic... so that is why... sorry guys :( but the game WILL contenuie on sunday... Well besides this minor setback though, the game has done pretty well so far... i think... :blink: oh... and kat, Does your ghost popcorn have nicotine in it or something, cause i think i am addicted :P

Please ma'am... may have some more 8(

If the game is won, then please just end with any night post. If this game has more to it then we can wait. You can also let me know by PM.

I am happy to not be a ghost for once. I got lots of food and you can keep it inside of you. :lol:

Hey! Sorry I haven't been on in a while :)

I had ghost cat convention in Chicago......:D

*floats with other cats*

So, you guys got Panther.

Good riddance, thats what you get for stabbing a partner <_< <_<

Literally.....

and metephorically ;) Go metaphors (sp??)

*eats nicotine infused popcorn*

Kat's totally making that her siggy now *reads future*