BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all of a sudden you think I'm trustworthy, huh? (Damned if you do, Damned if...)

Actually, Reaymond, Limeliam has been the most active of any of the four names I mentioned, so your brush-off of Woon and Panther has me thinking they may be compatriots of yours. <_<

Edit: clarification

i never said trustworthy i just agree with what you said..........

So are you trustworthy, PG??

Hey, I just got back from a round of golf :D I saw GC died :o

hey hey look who it is. Nice to see you lime all you have to do now is convince us that you need to be saved. A nice easy task for your return :P. AS far as me and PG are concerned its between you and DMS who is not here atm

Edit 2: And FoolontheHill...an innocent does NOT have to die tonight if the saving roles play their cards right. The prisoners can attack to kill but a nurse or the room cleaner could save them.

Yep. Sorry PG, I meant that the target of the prisoners will be an innocent. Of course, if the nurse/SM is lucky then they might survuve. If the SM gives away his identity, then the prisoners' choice of who is 'dangerous' to them is smaller. I've exceeded my 2 death posts now, so I'll go and haunt that ship on the horizon and leave you all in peace (until the end!).

Good luck innocents, again, and remember that there are some known innocents. The rest should be treated with a healthy mistrust....

Yep. Sorry PG, I meant that the target of the prisoners will be an innocent. Of course, if the nurse/SM is lucky then they might survuve. If the SM gives away his identity, then the prisoners' choice of who is 'dangerous' to them is smaller. I've exceeded my 2 death posts now, so I'll go and haunt that ship on the horizon and leave you all in peace (until the end!).

Good luck innocents, again, and remember that there are some known innocents. The rest should be treated with a healthy mistrust....

doesnt matter about exceeding death posts mekal sed so earlier to kat lol

you dare......

im not even playing, but i can pack some powerful punches.........

and I thought you were my friend!! *sob * :P:mellow::mad::angry::mad::angry:

Yes, friends. Problem is friends would not want to lengthen another friends reading and scrolling, by 6 or some odd posts which are not pertinent in this game. Please go to Anime instead. :lol: Peace babe. Edited by akaslickster

i'm going to say this once. it's in everyone's best interests to take me alive, so sa plz don't kill me.
Everyone's? as in prisoners too? You aren't off the hook that easy. :P

Plz Don't vote me :( I like mafia espically Brainden
Me too, but that is no exuse, nor defense. If you are a prisoner then you shall pay with your life. :P:P

Me too, but that is no exuse, nor defense. If you are a prisoner then you shall pay with your life. :P:P

Well, what makes you so safe Slick :P Just let me say that you need me more than you'd think ;)

Edit: Fixed quote

Edited by limeliam

well after lime's last post i now iam almost positive lime is an Innocent and i'm pretty sure of his role, but will stll have to investigate.

Dms, You shouldn't know my role I didn't give away that much did I :unsure:

Edited by limeliam

well after lime's last post i now iam almost positive lime is an Innocent and i'm pretty sure of his role, but will stll have to investigate.
I may buy into that. I also am led to believe that lime is a she. Correct me if wrong. :P

Dms, You shouldn't know my role I didn't give away that much did I :unsure:
You are innocent? Why should we believe that? Can you name someone else who is?

If you can, and I agree then I will drop the idea of you as a prisoner.

Edited by akaslickster

agreed with PG on this one check out Limeliam or DMS, Woon was active earlier on and I know why panther hasnt been online - check out/kill limeliam or DMS.

Sorry players for I being low profile in the past 2 days. I have been focus more on the game I host - "Battle of Warriors" which need some calculation there.

I'm pretty sure limeliam is a he :D And I believe you're implying Slick, that he's some sort of minor hacker/room cleaner. There ARE other innocent roles that don't find out other roles, then again he could be a baddie or goodie...but don't listen to me I'm just a ghost ;)

~Kat

I'm pretty sure limeliam is a he :D And I believe you're implying Slick, that he's some sort of minor hacker/room cleaner. There ARE other innocent roles that don't find out other roles, then again he could be a baddie or goodie...but don't listen to me I'm just a ghost ;)

~Kat

Kat - PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, QUIT POSTING HINTS AND STRATEGY! You're jeapordizing the game...for both sides!

Sorry players for I being low profile in the past 2 days. I have been focus more on the game I host - "Battle of Warriors" which need some calculation there.
Don't you worry about a thing. I am sure you are an innocent. That is how we outed GC and lost him in this game. :D I wish I knew about CP and Kat for sure, but, that would make it too easy. I believe one of them was a prisoner. JS is after my peer Woon. Kind of paints a picture eh? Hmmm. I will believe Lime over Silver. Next post should be coming I guess. Protect me tonight. or / and Woon.

~Kat

I'm thinking Lime is a he too, and I don't believe Kat can help herself :lol:

I'm wondering about DMS now, he said he picked up Lime's role, that was pretty quick....even Lime didn't know how he did it.....