BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, so unless the Room Cleaner says Grey Cells and gets "killing", he could kill someone else tonight o_0 Stage Magician, if you're still alive, pick a good target. Nurses also, if you have BTSC pick different people, if not, just hope for the best *shrug* Goodnight everyone, hope we all survive ^_^

~Kat

Hmm, so unless the Room Cleaner says Grey Cells and gets "killing", he could kill someone else tonight o_0 Stage Magician, if you're still alive, pick a good target. Nurses also, if you have BTSC pick different people, if not, just hope for the best *shrug* Goodnight everyone, hope we all survive ^_^

~Kat

Great! He won't last long, now that he is out. I was shocked to see the day post so quickly, and at the same time I posted. Whoever can do something tonight, please do. :blink:

Everyone was talking about the events of last night, and comparing them to a news story from 3 months ago. A woman was killed by some prisoners in a flow rider on another Royal Caribbean cruise liner...and now I die on this cruise. I am going to boycott this liner co.!

just making sure when your in jail you can't vote right? That's why i didn't vote.

well, it's also because i was at a cross country meet, and I'M GOING TO STATE. :D :D :D

P.S. You got sexy lips PG :wub:

Not ANOTHER one... :P

anyway... you only have one more message untill you get gangbeat...But no... you can't vote...

Though Congrats on going to State for CC... I did CC last year...

Okay people... I have to go to bed now (2 tests and a Quiz)

I will try to check up on in the morning... But other than that I will have to stay after school and then go to a dance... so I don\'t get home until 9:45...

Ninja army:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by Mekal

~Kat

Presumably the SWAT could try to kill him too? It's an even night, so GC gets a kill tonight, but assuming he does get targeted by Room Cleaner/SWAT, then who gets their kill first? Does he get to kill first, or does he get killed before he has a chance?

In fact, assuming that CP was not the MH, then there's no way that GC can win tonight, so maybe he should be persuaded to join the innocents and go after a prisoner....

Presumably the SWAT could try to kill him too? It's an even night, so GC gets a kill tonight, but assuming he does get targeted by Room Cleaner/SWAT, then who gets their kill first? Does he get to kill first, or does he get killed before he has a chance?

In fact, assuming that CP was not the MH, then there's no way that GC can win tonight, so maybe he should be persuaded to join the innocents and go after a prisoner....

Not need to assume. CP will not be the MH because MH and SWAT are knowing each others.

Well actually, he kills on prine nights, but then again two is a prime numberbut yeah, got a bit confused about that :lol:well SWAT agent, go ahead!

~Kat

Hey! Everything was going well until my bedtime. It's CSM-1 all over again. I just returned from coll and damn you all, you spoiled all my plans. :angry: Especially you Aka. :P Why did you have to check up on me? BTW, Mekal my statement in the day post was superb. I couldn't help laughing out loud. My rating is 4, cuz you revealed my role. :P

Hey! And SA, don't waste your kill on me. I can be drowned even on the 3rd day or the 4th. You cannot prevent my targetting someone, so go for someone else who is suspicious. And if the room cleaner is wise, he will choose a different target, i.e other than me, hoping to get the discovery ability and revealing a prisoner, the way I unmasked JS in M4F14-7. :P

:Ahem: Prisoners, how about working together, atleast for one night? I will help you get an additional kill, as I have to kill the MH first, so there's no chance of me winning anyway. Hey! But innocents that doesn't change the situation. Your killing me is just a waste of a kill, you do realize that don't you?

Sorry, FOTH I am thinking of a way how I can work with the prisoners. :lol:

And PG , you are red hot! B)) Don't stop the brownies, though. :P

EDIT: Elaborating

Hey! And SA, don't waste your kill on me. I can be drowned even on the 3rd day or the 4th. You cannot prevent my targetting someone, so go for someone else who is suspicious. And if the room cleaner is wise, he will choose a different target, i.e other than me, hoping to get the discovery ability and revealing a prisoner, the way I unmasked JS in M4F14-7. :P

Sorry, FOTH I am thinking of a way how I can work with the prisoners. :lol:

An interesting point. As long as the MH is alive tonight, he can't win and then he doesn't get to kill again until night 4......so maybe the SA shouldn't target him....

But who to target instead?? And who is GC going to go for? hmmmm. A dangerous night in store for us all. :unsure:

Prisoners, the history of Mafia has never been in your favor. So my extra kill could possibly help you in gaining the edge that is required to win. So, I will list out 4 possible targets I may go after tonight. You may have to help me out in this, lest by accident I kill one of you. For minimum casualties on your side, I will present an idea and if you help me you could well win this game. I am doing this as I have almost-impossible to Nil chances of winning. For this you just might have to sacrifice one of your accomplices. But without this sacrifice, your chances of winning are almost the same as mine.

Consider the following cases involving my 4 targets:

Case 1: All 4 are innocents; this is the best possible case for us. You needn't come out in this case.

Case 2: One of them is a prisoner; you must send the prisoner I am opting to kill in this case. That way he/she will be dead eventually but I will also make an additional kill for you.

If more than one of my targets is a prisoner don't come out and hope for the best. I will post my list in a short while. ;)

EDIT: Typo

OK prisoner ,guys and gals. :P

I will be going after PG, Slick, JS or Kat.

Now prisoners read my previous post carefully and please act according to it. It's of the utmost importance.

Positive no.1: The worst possible case is case #2 from this list, I guess.

The other positive from this move is you can attack a completely random innocent other than the innocents I have listed, as you know who the innocents are. C'mon guys let's give the innocents a damn hard time. :P

EDIT:Added :P

EDIT1: Addition

Again, stressing on the point my poor, innocent passengers:

If the SA or Room cleaner is coming after me tonight you are wasting your abilities. :rolleyes:

Okay, folks, whoever has saving roles (including the Prison Guard) knows what to do...the SA needs to go after whoever they believe is one of the prisoners. GC is unfortunately right, even if we kill him tonight he will still be able to get in his kill first...so it doesn't save any of us, but it does waste a chance to kill a prisoner.

Room Cleaner - you need to make your choice wisely. Try to choose a baddie then hope to either kill them or manipulate their role. If you get to choose, choose role manipulation that way we don't accidentally kill one of our own. If you get save, decline.

Personally, I am thinking FoolOnTheHill is suspicious...he jumped right on board with GC's plan before GC chose his targets (notice GC didn't target FOTH!) Does anyone else have reason to find someone suspicious??

Okay, folks, whoever has saving roles (including the Prison Guard) knows what to do...the SA needs to go after whoever they believe is one of the prisoners. GC is unfortunately right, even if we kill him tonight he will still be able to get in his kill first...so it doesn't save any of us, but it does waste a chance to kill a prisoner.

Room Cleaner - you need to make your choice wisely. Try to choose a baddie then hope to either kill them or manipulate their role. If you get to choose, choose role manipulation that way we don't accidentally kill one of our own. If you get save, decline.

Personally, I am thinking FoolOnTheHill is suspicious...he jumped right on board with GC's plan before GC chose his targets (notice GC didn't target FOTH!) Does anyone else have reason to find someone suspicious??

Actually, I was surprised that GC didn't target me...after reading his posts I thought he might have got the wrong idea about me. I definitely didn't encourage us to follow his plan, but it made me think that, depending on the response to his names, we innocents might find ourselves in a better position. Therefore, the killing roles should wait before PMing their targets, to see how things pan out over the next few hours.

In return, I'm a bit suspicious of PG - that looks like a well thought out and considered strategy/response - possibly one drawn up in agreement with other people, perhaps your prisoner mates?. In addition, I would suggest that the Room Cleaner might still want to go after GC. Consider the options: he gets (1) save, which he obviously declines, (2) spy which is pretty useless, (3) kill which is still worthwhile because we know he's a baddie and he has to die sometime, (4) role manpulation where he gets to kill someone else for the innocents (5) cleaning - I have no idea what this means!.

It's a bit riskier as he might get (1) or (2), but the chance for another kill by the innocents (either the terrorist or a suspected baddie) might be worth it.

Edited by foolonthehill

In return, I'm a bit suspicious of PG - that looks like a well thought out and considered strategy/response - possibly one drawn up in agreement with other people, perhaps your prisoner mates?. In addition, I would suggest that the Room Cleaner might still want to go after GC. Consider the options: he gets (1) save, which he obviously declines, (2) spy which is pretty useless, (3) kill which is still worthwhile because we know he's a baddie and he has to die sometime, (4) role manpulation where he gets to kill someone else for the innocents (5) cleaning - I have no idea what this means!.

It's a bit riskier as he might get (1) or (2), but the chance for another kill by the innocents (either the terrorist or a suspected baddie) might be worth it.

You are right FOTH, but the only useful use of his abilities on me would be the role manipulation which is pretty slim. When I can even be killed tomorrow night, why waste a kill on me? He can instead use his spy abilities on one who is suspicious. When I was the room cleaner in M4F14-7, I got spying ability 2 nights in a row. There's a very good chance he will only get Save/spy on me, judging from the history of Mafia games. History never lies. :P

You are right FOTH, but the only useful use of his abilities on me would be the role manipulation which is pretty slim. When I can even be killed tomorrow night, why waste a kill on me? He can instead use his spy abilities on one who is suspicious. When I was the room cleaner in M4F14-7, I got spying ability 2 nights in a row. There's a very good chance he will only get Save/spy on me, judging from the history of Mafia games. History never lies. :P

But, of course, killing you tomorrow night would mean we can't kill a prisoner tomorrow night. What if we know the identity of a prisoner by tomorrow? We have a limited number of kills/lynchings as innocents, so we need to make use of them effectively whenever we can. Now we know who GC is, we know that he needs to be killed by SA/RC/lynched. If we pass up the opportunity now, then we might find that we accidentally kill an innocent tonight, and are left with the terrorist and the prisoners still to kill.

A bird in the hand....

edit: I would only recommend that the RC goes after GC, not the SA.

Edited by foolonthehill

Hold on innocents. What if one of us discovers a new baddie during the night? Then we have 2 baddies and only one of them lynch-able. GC is going to get his kill fair enough, unless Nurses choose cleverly, but there's a habit in Mafia games of confirmed baddies being left to wreak havoc amongst innocents (Brandonb in M4F14- 7, sweetness kat in a recent ABR). Which is what will happen if GC is left alive after tonight!

So i have to disagree, SWAT, he is a known baddie.. go for him. Because you could kill an innocent by accident.

Ok so here's my thoughts:

-SWAT: Get GC.

-Nurses: Save a) Slick and someone else (i wouldn't mind a bit of protection ;))

-Room Cleaner: Pick FOTH, PG, or someone else you think is suspicious, hoping you get the right option. (Try not to pick who you think SLick will try and identify...)

-Slick: Do your own thing man ;)

O and Stage Magician, try and make a guess based on GC's list, but bear in mind that he might be trying to trick you, and instead going for someone else completely different... just a thought.

SO yeah the fact that GC is trying to interact with Pirates is a definite reason to kill him, sorry no question. As an innocent its a real problem when an outed baddie does such things, and if we leave him alive after tonight, he will continue to cause us problems and headaches...

No offence GC ;)

But, of course, killing you tomorrow night would mean we can't kill a prisoner tomorrow night. What if we know the identity of a prisoner by tomorrow? We have a limited number of kills/lynchings as innocents, so we need to make use of them effectively whenever we can. Now we know who GC is, we know that he needs to be killed by SA/RC/lynched. If we pass up the opportunity now, then we might find that we accidentally kill an innocent tonight, and are left with the terrorist and the prisoners still to kill.

A bird in the hand....

edit: I would only recommend that the RC goes after GC, not the SA.

That's what I mean, but only I would have to disagree and say that the SA should get GC, that way it's a sure kill, it would do us no good if our RC got Save...