BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

There's not much to go on, but maybe Mekal left out a hint in the night post. Back with a bang? So Kat or woon, maybe? It looks dim, but anyways a start. So I will kick it off. BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Kat was a prisoner. She's one who is having a field day with baddie roles. But going on external info is not good, so I vote for woon. Someone has to start the bloody voting, and so I kick it off.

Sea God: Mekal

1)GC - voting for woon

2)CP [Dead: killed by Prisoners]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

Hey! What does this mean. I am 100% an innocent. Ok, I will put my vote soon.... <_<

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are guessing mainly. Oops, you got lipstick on my collar. Any how, love the av.

I have more than one reason for choosing GC, so I ask you to trust me and switch if you are definitely an innocent. I happen to know something. ;)

You found that GC is a prisoner? :o Wait, or the Terrorisit...that would mean you're either the Minor Hacker, or possibly the room cleaner (wouldn't that be posted in the night post if the RC found out someone's role?) Either that or you're a baddie who either

a) Knows for sure GC is good (due to the Techie)

or

b) Is trying to draw attention away from someone else...

I'll have to ponder this, I might just switch my vote to you to get you talking...

~Kat

*Off topic*

Love your new avatar PG, it's a bit of a shock to the system :P.

*On topic*

Yea i agree with the comment by reaymond was iffy but I still think silverheart... just a little feeling i have.

The moment I saw PG's new avatar, "Oops! Our smiling little PG has grown up with sexy lips!", :D

1)GC - voting for woon

2)CP [Dead: killed by swat agent]

3)JS - voting for silverheart

4)woon - voting for slick

5)FIF

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG - voting for Reaymond

11)Slick-voting for GC

12)Reaymond-voting for GC

13)Panther - voting for JS

14)foolonthehill

OK, a random selection. At least I vote.

You found that GC is a prisoner? :o Wait, or the Terrorisit...that would mean you're either the Minor Hacker, or possibly the room cleaner (wouldn't that be posted in the night post if the RC found out someone's role?) Either that or you're a baddie who either

a) Knows for sure GC is good (due to the Techie)

or

b) Is trying to draw attention away from someone else...

I'll have to ponder this, I might just switch my vote to you to get you talking...

~Kat

It's almost a toss up to who you would believe (presuming GC will defend himself :P).

If Slick is the MinorThief, isn't it a bit risky for him to come out like that? Especially so early. People were already suspicious of GC voting the way he did, so if Slick was the MT and found something incriminating on GC then surely it would have been better for his safety, to use his GC's voting first to cast suspicion on him. Instead Slick has hinted to having a certain role, early on, which the more i think about it, isn't what I would do as an innocent in his situation.

Just a thought on my part, want to wait until i hear from GC, and tbh i probably am leaning towards trusting Slick.

*Waits patiently on GC to ascend to the top deck...*

Fixing colours...

1)GC - voting for woon

2)CP [Dead: killed by Swat Agent]

5)FIF

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

11)Slick-voting for GC

14)foolonthehill

If you want to add a vote: Click Reply to the latest vote > add your vote using a new or same colour > remove the quote tags.

Just correcting the color code. When you vote, please hit REPLY to the last roster so that they color coding copies over...and don't forget to remove the quotes.

1)GC - voting for woon

5)FIF

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

11)Slick-voting for GC

14)foolonthehill

Edited by puzzlegirl

Before I pour out my thoughts to all and sundry, can anyone tell me if any of the prisoners have BTSC? I'm assuming at least some don't, as otherwise they would know who is not on their side?

As for my vote, I'm drawn towards following JS's lead, since he's the most likely person not to be a prisoner. But I also agree with PG that Reaymond's post about being surprised by JS's survival is suspicious.

I don't want to vote for GC as I think lots of votes he received are just for being the first one to vote - though that is suspicious. Oh, I can't decide :unsure:

For now:

1)GC - voting for woon

5)FIF

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

11)Slick-voting for GC

14)foolonthehill - voting for silverheart

Here's the latest:

1)GC - voting for woon

5)FIF

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam - voting for GC

9)silverheart

11)Slick-voting for GC

Where's Silverheart, DMS & FIF??

It's so frustrating when all you get to see at the bottom of the page is "5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 5 Anonymous Users)"! Who's here?!

At the moment it looks like GC is going to be lynched. Is that just because he voted first? We should be careful about voting for someone just because they are active.... unfortunately, he's also not here to defend himself.

PS. Nice lips.

PPS. It's late for me now, so will come back for the outcome tomorrow.

Edited by foolonthehill

Hey, Srry.....If any Americans are ever near Toronto, the Science Center is pretty good :)

Based so far on what I'm reading, I'm thinking that GC was suspicious to post first, but then again SOMEONE had to post...

If we all waited around for someone to post first, nervous about being attacked because we went first nothing would happen...

I'm also thinking that it WAS pretty lucky that the nurse saved somone by a guess.

*bites lip*

Ok for now I'm gonna post my vote like this...

For now:

1)GC - voting for woon

5)FIF

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam - GC

9)silverheart - GC

11)Slick-voting for GC

Srry :unsure: although I have some other ideas...I'm not sure I have enough info to put them out there yet :)

I also think you were a little eager....

p.s. I feel like I'm being voted for because I was impressed with the story <_<

An autoress can always tell when someone has put work into there writing :)

Just putting that out there.

p.p.s. You have way better lips than me <_< :D

Edited by Silverheart

*yawn*... busy day at school today. Sorry for being inactive.

Anyways, after reviewing the posts, I'm still kinda leaning towards GC on the votes for reasons stated.

1)GC - voting for woon

5)FIF - voting for GC

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam - GC

9)silverheart - GC

11)Slick-voting for GC

Well, I obviously haven't swayed any votes with my "feminine intuition", so I will trust the majority and vote off GC (sorry, buddy. If I'm wrong I'll make you some brownies. :D)

1)GC - voting for woon

5)FIF - voting for GC

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam - GC

9)silverheart - GC

10)PG - voting for GC

11)Slick-voting for

Oh...and thanks everyone for the "lip service" about my lips :P

Now I'm heading out to play games with tangible humans (aka: neighborhood ladies' bunco group :D )

Woon. You have nothing on me. I voted GC because he went on you. I am an innocent Woot! Like yourself!

Relax, I choose you base on random. I do believe you are innocent. I just don't like to behave bandwagon so I choose the one who 100% an innocent and 200% willl not be lynched in day 1.

Strange logic, isn't it. :blush:

Day 1: Something is oddly familiar about this... BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!!

The people were all gathered in the AquaTheater®. Everyone was talking about the events of last night, and comparing them to a news story from 3 months ago. A woman was killed by some prisoners in a flow rider on another Royal Caribbean cruise liner. Were these prisoners the same ones? (Quick disclaimer… The relations are the names of the roles, not the names of the people…). The people on the ship finally decided to take the events of last night into their own hands, the captain didn’t seem to be doing anything about it…

“Okay, who to throw off, who to throw off…” Muttered PG…

“Well, last time, some of the people that attacked the Ship were named Kat and Woon. Isn’t it a little bit odd that we have 2 people on this ship with the exact same names? I am going to vote for Woon…” Declared GC

“That almost is like you are just trying to lynch an innocent, I think YOU are one of the prisoners!!!” Retorted many of the people.

“Throw off GC!!! Throw off GC!!!” Came a chorus of many voices.

GC knew that something bad was going to happen, so as soon as the chorus against him started, He ran for the exit. Jumping over chairs and dodging tackling hands, he almost made it, but Slick and JS blocked the entrance. "Not so fast..." Muttered one of them.

GC was dragged over to the back of the boat and was hoisted above the sea. A sudden fear rushed over him and he struggled, with all of his might, to get away… Finally, his leg rammed into somebody face, dropping one side of him. Shrugging away the other person holding him, he made one last run for the exit, but this time turned, grabbed a railing, and started climbing up to the rooms that looked out on the Aqua theater. After the first room he got to, he ran through the door and disappeared into the gigantic ship…

Day 1 is over,

Disclaimer: The reference to Kat and Woon was ONLY part of the story… for the policy on hints, read the rules…

General announcements… The night post for tomorrow will have to be postponed to 10:00 Central

I need all schedule conflicts sent to me so I know what to do…

1)GC [Terrorist]

2)CP [Dead: killed by S.W.A.T agent]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

Edited by Mekal

Relax, I choose you base on random. I do believe you are innocent. I just don't like to behave bandwagon so I choose the one who 100% an innocent and 200% willl not be lynched in day 1.

Strange logic, isn't it. :blush:

Oh, ok, I just thought you were helping your rival unknowingly. This is the best we can do for now. The next vote will be easier I believe. I may need protection if all is just. GC is sleeping or school, so too late for him anyhow. If the logic helps then voila! Ok, I will stick with my vote unless he has a superb defense. :P

EDIT: WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by akaslickster

Uh, sorry Mekal, but once again ISN'T THE TERRORIST INVINCIBLE THE FIRST NIGHT AND DAY? *Sigh* This is TOTALLY deja vu..<_<

~Kat

He is... that is why he ecaped into the ship... and it dosn't say DEAD next to his name... Though you should read the Day name :P

Edited by Mekal

Haha, missread :blush: I didn't really expect you to make the same mistake twice (no offence :P) So who can kill GC tonight?

~Kat

Edit: Can the Prison Guard Arrest him?

Edited by Kathleen