BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

But he did survive...if the nurse hadn't turned up, he might have survived anyway. He's already been brought back to like once by Mekal in water (yes, I realise that's just part of ' the story')

For what it's worth, I also believe he is probably a innocent or, rather, I think that there is more chance of him being innocent than anyone else. Lynching him on the fact that he could be the terrorist would be a big risk for us, so I think he's safe.

edit: clarity to say that the terrorist survived previously in water

PG is obviously innocent and is just messing with our heads other wise she wouldn't she talk about being a baddie if she is one, so with that lets get GC. ;) jk i think.

Edited by dms172

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not much to go on, but maybe Mekal left out a hint in the night post. Back with a bang? So Kat or woon, maybe? It looks dim, but anyways a start. So I will kick it off. BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Kat was a prisoner. She's one who is having a field day with baddie roles. But going on external info is not good, so I vote for woon. Someone has to start the bloody voting, and so I kick it off.

Sea God: Mekal

1)GC - voting for woon

2)CP [Dead: killed by Prisoners]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

PG is obviously innocent and is just messing with our heads other wise she wouldn't she talk about being a baddie if she is one, so with that lets get GC. ;) jk i think.

It looks like you and Panther are making an alliance yet again. Trying to kill me like you did in Mage Duel. You sound like bad boys to me now. :P

EDIT: Typo

It looks like you and Panther ar making an alliance yet again. Trying to kill me like you did in Mage Duel. You sound like bad boys to me now. :P

As someone also on the receiving end of their Mage Duel alliance, I think I'd be careful of dms/Panther too. I got invited to join their alliance (Frost, Cherry Lane, dms and Panther) early on so protected Frost who was running short of SP - then they all killed me!

(Sorry: that was a bit OT)

I'm not sure about voting for woon, at least until he has had a chance to defend himself...

edit: but at least we've started

Edited by foolonthehill

As someone also on the receiving end of their Mage Duel alliance, I think I'd be careful of dms/Panther too. I got invited to join their alliance (Frost, Cherry Lane, dms and Panther) early on so protected Frost who was running short of SP - then they all killed me!

(Sorry: that was a bit OT)

I'm not sure about voting for woon, at least until he has had a chance to defend himself...

edit: but at least we've started

Oh! I didn't know that. They killed off CL too now. And I was wondering how Frost was surviving. But that shouldn't influence this game. Hopefully! ;)

It's always a good move to start voting for someone on day-1. Then when we hear their defense, we can change our vote, if needed. I think Woon will be online in a short time.

Odds are pretty high that JS is an innocent. He also gave a hint that he might be a ship worker, so that narrows it down some. However, I'm very interested to know why GC chose Woon to vote for? Anything behind that GC??

1)GC - voting for woon

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

As I said the voting needed to started. And Mekal in the night post said something about "back with a bang". Of course, he could just have meant the prisoners in general, but last time Woon was a prisoner and so I voted for him. I know it's not a solid reason, but Woon can defend himself later if he's an innocent. Anyway, nobody was willing to vote, so I started the proceedings.

I thought two people were, eh.. a bit put out maybe, that i wasn't dead after last night's proceedings. One of them I'm keeping my eye on. The other well:

1)GC - voting for woon

3)JS - voting for silverheart

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

erm... I don't know who to vote for now its kinda hard on the first night

how about

1)GC - voting for woon

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond - erm.. Mekal lol?

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

1)GC - voting for woon

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond - GC

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

maybe im just being a bit cynical, but the style of his comments seem to point somewhere for me :S

1)GC - voting for woon

2)CP [Dead: killed by swat agent]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick-voting for GC

12)Reaymond-voting for GC

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

A prisoner voting for an innocent first, is a good cover. This vote may change as the day progresses.

CP was killed by swat agent and please keep it correct ya'll. Thank you. Use reply and erase quotes to keep the colors.

Edited by akaslickster

Adding my vote...

1)GC - voting for woon

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick-voting for GC

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

Btw reaymond: you don't have to put it in a spoiler :P

Edited by Joe's Student

ye JS thought it would get a bit confusing if i put 2 lists up tho even if i did vote for the sea god on one.

Edit: slick i think you can read my mind :P i thought exactly the same thing.

Edited by reaymond

Well, I have nothing to go off of except my female intuition and something about the way Reaymond responded to the night post made him sound not entirely sincere:

OK... that night was unexpected to say the least :P feel gutted for ya tho CP out already

Geesh, the first lynching gives me the willies (wanna guess why), so I hope I'm not jumping the gun. Sorry, Reaymond, I have to go with my gut.

1)GC - voting for woon

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG - voting for Reaymond

11)Slick-voting for GC

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

Well, I have nothing to go off of except my female intuition and something about the way Reaymond responded to the night post made him sound not entirely sincere:

Geesh, the first lynching gives me the willies (wanna guess why), so I hope I'm not jumping the gun. Sorry, Reaymond, I have to go with my gut.

1)GC - voting for woon

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

11)Slick-voting for GC

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

sorry if my first post didn't really seem too plausible to you PG, but lets face how many of us expected there to be 2 killings in the first night with 1 person saved from a random choice?

edit: reworded

Edited by reaymond

1)GC - voting for woon

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

11)Slick-voting for GC

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

Well, usually I want to hear some evidence before I vote, but experience tells me that I should just vote and get the first day over with. We either get a baddie or we don't, lets just hope luck is with us. GC, are you innocent? :huh:

~Kat

sorry if my first post didn't really seem too plausible to you PG, but lets face how many of us expected there to be 2 killings in the first night with 1 person saved from a random choice?

Well, seeing as the Prisoners and the SA can kill on the first night (that makes 2) and there are as many as 4 saving roles on the first night (both nurses, stage magician and room cleaner) it wasn't all that unexptected. What was a bit surpriseing was the nurse's lucky guess to save JS.

Well, seeing as the Prisoners and the SA can kill on the first night (that makes 2) and there are as many as 4 saving roles on the first night (both nurses, stage magician and room cleaner) it wasn't all that unexptected. What was a bit surpriseing was the nurse's lucky guess to save JS.

sorry just realised i missed out a comma in my first post which put the emphasis in saving from a random guess

edit: "but lets face how many of us expected there to be 2 killings in the first night, (comma here) with 1 person saved from a random choice?"

Edited by reaymond

I think you are guessing mainly. Oops, you got lipstick on my collar. Any how, love the av.

I have more than one reason for choosing GC, so I ask you to trust me and switch if you are definitely an innocent. I happen to know something. ;)

I think you are guessing mainly. Oops, you got lipstick on my collar. Any how, love the av.

I have more than one reason for choosing GC, so I ask you to trust me and switch if you are definitely an innocent. I happen to know something. ;)

tbh tho slick we are all guessing here as we only have responses and comments to go by :P

Well, I am definitely an innocent, but I can't change my vote just yet for a few reasons:

1) What if You are a baddie? Just because you're my sweetheart doesn't mean you didn't get randomly assigned a baddie role.

2) If I trust you and switch immediately then folks will think you and I are somehow in cahoots like the baddies are and I don't feel like having to justify my way out of that.

3) You're right, I am guessing. Who isn't? The only people who might know specifically who some of the other roles are is the Minor Thief, the Registry Worker and possibly the Room Cleaner...but what are the chances the get a baddie right off the bat?

I need to stick with my guns for now. I'll check back in later this evening and see how the vote is going before I change my mind.

Well, I am definitely an innocent, but I can't change my vote just yet for a few reasons:

1) What if You are a baddie? Just because you're my sweetheart doesn't mean you didn't get randomly assigned a baddie role.

2) If I trust you and switch immediately then folks will think you and I are somehow in cahoots like the baddies are and I don't feel like having to justify my way out of that.

3) You're right, I am guessing. Who isn't? The only people who might know specifically who some of the other roles are is the Minor Thief, the Registry Worker and possibly the Room Cleaner...but what are the chances the get a baddie right off the bat?

I need to stick with my guns for now. I'll check back in later this evening and see how the vote is going before I change my mind.

Not a big deal because he may be one but, we shall see soon enough. :D

So maybe, CP was a prisoner? I need more time to think it out. :wacko:

would someone, the one who killed me, let me know later on why they chose me??? What did I say?

so sorry to miss the cruise, at least it was fast and unexpected, good luck innocents!

I will see you in my dreams...or on another company's cruise!

Off to the land of milk and honey to drink of my sweets!

Edited by crazypainter

Since Mekal's comment 'back with a bang' i've been thinking alon the lines of JS. Maybe?? Because I think it is too lucky that the nurse voted to save the very person that died(or should have LOL) in the FIRST NIGHT, JS might be the terrorist :unsure: . Or maybe GC :unsure:

My Vote:

1)GC - voting for woon

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat - voting for GC

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart