BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cruise Ship Mafia II

Mekal

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 1: I swear this has happened before...

“Are you sure about this?” Asked the Techie. “I mean, I know you wanted to come back with a bang, but to do the EXACT same thing again? People will KNOW we survived!” exclaimed the Techie

“People knew we survived when we killed that dock worker, I think it will be fine.” Replied the Framer

“Now, help me spray this under the door, okay.” Said the Hitman

“Just a random question, but where on earth did you get chloroform?” asked the Threatener. An glance by the Hitman told him that it was a stupid question, and he dropped it. The Hitman mounted the pump while the Framer positioned the tube beneath the door. According to the Techie’s computer, it should take 1 minute and 22 seconds for the subject to fall asleep.

On another part of the ship…

The S.W.A.T agent pressed the microphone into his ear. “Can you hear me?” asked the Mission Handler.

“Yes… now who is my target for tonight…” asked the SA.

“We believe that the woman “CrazyPainter” has the highest percentage of being one of the prisoners that snuck aboard.” Replied the MH, his voice fizzing through the microphone.

The SA followed the directions to the room that was currently in use by his target. Finally he was there. He looked at the number and repeated it back to his MH, and after a confirmation, burst through the door. Before Crazy painter even had a chance to wake up… she was dead.

On the top deck…

The prisoners were dragging Joe’s student across the deck to the back. JS was heavily drugged with the chloroform, and to be even more sure, the prisoners had attached an experimental patch that helped you sleep when you were seasick.

The prisoners finally got to the back and were not disappointed. On this ship, there were 2 flow riders.

“Now, which one, the right one, or the left one…” asked the Threatener.

“Does it really matter?” said the Hitman. “Let’s just drown him and get out. The right one will do.”

The Prisoners dragged him to the right side and picked him up, drowned him, and ran away…

Around 5 minutes later…

“OH MY GOD!!!” the nurse yelled. She was doing her usual round when she saw some people running away. She went over to look at what was wrong when she saw the body, limp and hanging over the right flow rider. Naturally, her experience as a nurse kicked in and she ran over. She pulled him out and started CPR. After 4 rounds, she was about to give up, but then she saw water come gushing out Joe’s students mouth.

She felt the pulse on the man and was relieved to find it beating… slow, but steady.

Okay. Day 1 begins now. The day will be over at 8:00 P.M. tomorrow. Remember, you can use an activity during the day, but you can only use 1 the whole trip…

DISCLAIMER: all pronouns are used as i think of them in the story line. there is no relation to the actual role.

Roster:

Sea God: Mekal

1)GC

2)CP [Dead: killed by Prisoners]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)footonthehill

Edited by Mekal

Before Crazy painter even had a chance to wake up… she was dead.

Wow, that WAS epic.....I was totally not prepared for that :blink:

Let me know when you finish that book your writing :)

Edited by Silverheart

1)GC

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)footonthehill

Uh, I think CP was killed by the SWAT agent, not the prisoners...:huh: Typo?

~Kat

Should I post something? If I do, people might think I'm too anxious to lynch someone and must therefore be a baddie. On the other hand, if I wait until tomorrow to post then they will think I am being mysteriously silent and must therefore be put to death. What to do? What to do? :huh:

1)GC

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG - voting for ??

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)footonthehill

*Puzzlegirl posts nothing of actual value and then heads off to bed.*

Haha :lol: I'm gonna go with my routine, and see if anyone has any leads...so we know Joe's Student wasn't a prisoner, and CP wasn't the SWAT agent...could she have been the Mission Handler? In the post it says the Mission Handler picked the target...can the SWAT attack their own Mission Handler? Going to bed soon, I'll check in the morning before school, but I might be busy from about 6:00-10:00 EST, I'm going to a Caberet Night at my school, all music all night ^_^ I'll check after school and try to be on after, so don't go pointing the "inactivity" finger tomorrow...I also might not be here some of Friday, but I'm still figuring that out. Keep you guys posted ^_^ Its just a busy week...<_<

~Kat

That will take a while :P i am only on chapter 2 after 4 weeks of writing... and there is 21 chapters :P

Oh... and BTW... dms172 was arrested.

so now i can't vote to kill someone?

:mad:

lol i don't really care i'm safer in jail.

oh ya and i should probably point this out. I'm going camping this weekend, so non friday to sunday around 5 pm central i won't be able to post but if everyday is 24 hours and every night is 24 hours it might be ok.

Edited by dms172

Haha :lol: I'm gonna go with my routine, and see if anyone has any leads...so we know Joe's Student wasn't a prisoner, and CP wasn't the SWAT agent...could she have been the Mission Handler? In the post it says the Mission Handler picked the target...can the SWAT attack their own Mission Handler? Going to bed soon, I'll check in the morning before school, but I might be busy from about 6:00-10:00 EST, I'm going to a Caberet Night at my school, all music all night ^_^ I'll check after school and try to be on after, so don't go pointing the "inactivity" finger tomorrow...I also might not be here some of Friday, but I'm still figuring that out. Keep you guys posted ^_^ Its just a busy week...<_<

~Kat

Not to ruin it... but the S.W.A.T and the MH have BTSC... and i would announce the death of the MH...

oh... and speaking of Friday... I will have to extend the night an extra 3 hours since I will be at a dance...

Edited by Mekal

Ya, I'm on a field trip tomorrow....(WOOO go science center :P )

I should make it back in time though.....I really have nothing to contribute right now, but that might just be because it's 11:15 at night.....*yawns*

*wonders how much more confusing mafia would be if there was suicide, then goes to bed.*

Should I post something? If I do, people might think I'm too anxious to lynch someone and must therefore be a baddie. On the other hand, if I wait until tomorrow to post then they will think I am being mysteriously silent and must therefore be put to death. What to do? What to do? :huh:

*Puzzlegirl posts nothing of actual value and then heads off to bed.*

Since she posted first without much to say, she must a baddie: so I'll vote for PG. Only joking!

Seems like we might have to go on a bit of a whim for the first lynching, as not much came out of last night except that CP is dead and therefore (presumably) not a prisoner/terrorist/SWAT/MH - ie is/was an innocent. Actually, also quite confused about the MH bit - does the MH choose the SWAT's target? I thought Mekal was asking for a PM from the SWAT not the MH.

I guess Joe's Student can't have been a baddie either, but could be the terrorist? That was a lucky choice of saving by the nurse (unless he's the terrorist :) )

Reposting roster to fix my name, but, on PG's advice, certainly not voting first!

1)GC

2)CP [Dead: killed by SWAT]

3)JS

4)woon

5)FIF

6)Kat

7)dms172

8)limeliam

9)silverheart

10)PG - voting for ??

11)Slick

12)Reaymond

13)Panther

14)foolonthehill

I guess Joe's Student can't have been a baddie either, but could be the terrorist? That was a lucky choice of saving by the nurse (unless he's the terrorist :) )

I don't think so. Cause Terrorist is invincible for the first night and first day. I believe JS is an innocent.

Voting at Day 1 is really a difficult action.......

I don't think so. Cause Terrorist is invincible for the first night and first day. I believe JS is an innocent.

Voting at Day 1 is really a difficult action.......

But he did survive...if the nurse hadn't turned up, he might have survived anyway. He's already been brought back to like once by Mekal in water (yes, I realise that's just part of ' the story')

For what it's worth, I also believe he is probably a innocent or, rather, I think that there is more chance of him being innocent than anyone else. Lynching him on the fact that he could be the terrorist would be a big risk for us, so I think he's safe.

edit: clarity to say that the terrorist survived previously in water

Edited by foolonthehill

But he did survive...if the nurse hadn't turned up, he might have survived anyway. He's already been brought back to like once by Mekal in water (yes, I realise that's just part of ' the story')

For what it's worth, I also believe he is probably a innocent or, rather, I think that there is more chance of him being innocent than anyone else. Lynching him on the fact that he could be the terrorist would be a big risk for us, so I think he's safe.

edit: clarity to say that the terrorist survived previously in water

I see what you mean. You mean that even the nurse is not choosing to save JS night 1, that will be a way Mekal will write so JS won't be killed if he is the terrorist.

Uh.... more headache...... :blink:

I see what you mean. You mean that even the nurse is not choosing to save JS night 1, that will be a way Mekal will write so JS won't be killed if he is the terrorist.

Exactly.

Anyway, who are we going to lynch? We have a random choice from 12 people, with no clues!

Exactly.

Anyway, who are we going to lynch? We have a random choice from 12 people, with no clues!

This IS a hard one :mellow:

We have to choose someone without any real idea to whether there more or less innocent than the person next to them....

more after school....

Ok, so no one has said anything, thats all right, lets randomly point a finger and see what they say...Woon, are you a baddie? I'll be back after school, hopefully SOME conversation has started by then...

~Kat

JS is most probably an innocent passenger, thought there's a chance he could be the terrorist. But I think it's safe to assume he's an innocent.

And the SA has to PM his choice of the kill, but as Mekal said, the MH and SA know each other. So CP's not MH.

Somebody has to start the voting though. It should be random at best, but we can change our later, if needed. :)